Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-09-2017, 06:36 AM
realizefun realizefun is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
 
someone told me to keep my frequency low

Hey,

Someone in my environment told me to keep my frequency low. Even though I disagree anyway because I want to higher my frequency regardless of information and opinions, I'd still like to hear some opinions about it. So what do you think about this kind of situations? Where does it come from? What goal do these people have? By the way, she is not negative, she radiates love in powerful ways.

Thank you in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 5,938
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,

Someone in my environment told me to keep my frequency low. Even though I disagree anyway because I want to higher my frequency regardless of information and opinions, I'd still like to hear some opinions about it. So what do you think about this kind of situations? Where does it come from? What goal do these people have? By the way, she is not negative, she radiates love in powerful ways.

Thank you in advance.
Hi there.

It's difficult to tell the motives behind this and you could always ask her to clarify the meaning of her request.

Suffice to say, some believe that others should keep their spiritual experiences and realisations to themselves, because full internalisation and non-expression helps to make them sacred, profound and furthers them along the spiritual path in regards.

All the best in your endeavours.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-09-2017, 09:42 AM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,001
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
I want to higher my frequency regardless of information and opinions,
That's most likely why she said it - to keep your feet on the floor and your head out of the clouds. Some people get so caught up with this 'high vibrations are good' nonsense that they lose all sense of common sense. With respect, if she radiates Love in powerful ways she obviously has your best interests at heart but you're too wrapped up with this high vibration stuff to see it, you're looking for a hidden agenda. So many people have gone down this road, so many have done themselves a serious damage and perhaps she doesn't want to see you hurt.

Have you asked yourself if you're ready for it? Do you understand what you're trying to achieve? What would you have to do to achieve it? What are the reasons you're trying to be 'high vibrational? What are the consequences of this Path you're on? When you answer those questions honestly to yourself your vibrations begin to rise automatically.

By all means go for those high vibrations if you want to create car crash Spirituality.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 5,826
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,
Where does it come from? What goal do these people have? By the way, she is not negative, she radiates love in powerful ways.

Thank you in advance.

Where does it come from? It's new age claptrap as far as I can see. I've asked
its proponents here many times what they mean and none have tendered an
useful explanation. It's what everyone individually wants it to mean. It can't be
metered and no one can produce a tabulation of frequency against any
human interior/noumenal trait, emotion, energy, motivation.

I've supposed it to mean the higher the vibration, the more optimistic and cheerful -
but that's as useful as a chocolate teapot. Just jargon and chat-shop stuff.
Lifted from the Beach Boys.

I agree with Greenslade.
Just my views.

PS. I'm going along at 500MHz at the mo - very low frequency for those who live in the 10GHz world.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-09-2017, 03:34 PM
realizefun realizefun is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
 
Thank you the Necromancer, I will try to understand the later.

Greenslade, thank you for your comment too. I'm asking questions like these regulary. I do not follow paths that aren't mine, however. I have become quite certain, however today were my first doubts. Also, I often doubt whether the positive vibes may have a addictive effect, thereby I am critical on various sources and people, even when they radiate positivity. The rest and what I directly respond to helps me a lot, thank you
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-09-2017, 03:51 PM
realizefun realizefun is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 10
 
No I take it back, I have to reconsider my whole perspective on energy. Guess that takes some time
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-09-2017, 04:30 PM
Kioma Kioma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 396
 
I think Greenslade summed it up well. The usual term is 'grounded', which is appropriate as one can also get 'blissed out' when their frequency goes too high without proper preparation.

As to where it comes from, I can report that when one enters a deep trance, such as experienced in out of body experience or astral projection, one can experience intense 'vibrations'. The frequency of the vibration can roughly correspond to the etheric level of projection, which usually relates to one's momentary consciousness. These vibrations are reported in some of the world's most ancient religious and mystic writings.

.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-09-2017, 05:45 PM
shivatar shivatar is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Olympia, Washington
Posts: 1,412
  shivatar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,

Someone in my environment told me to keep my frequency low. Even though I disagree anyway because I want to higher my frequency regardless of information and opinions, I'd still like to hear some opinions about it. So what do you think about this kind of situations? Where does it come from? What goal do these people have? By the way, she is not negative, she radiates love in powerful ways.

Thank you in advance.

Maybe she meant simple. If you think higher consciousness is increased complexity and she thinks higher consciousness is increased simplicity, then by telling you go low she is telling you to go high (in her opinion you would be going higher, in your own opinion you would be going to a lower frequency. Because she is communicating on your terms it sounds backwards. She is trying to tell you something you don't think could be possible, so it sounds irrational).

If someone asked me to keep my frequency low I'd ask them what they define as low, and why would they ask me to do so . It seems like you ought to have a discussion with this person about their meaning. if they truly want to help you then they wont get defensive that you are asking for further clarification of the wisdom they shared with you.
__________________
Honest
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-09-2017, 05:53 PM
baro-san baro-san is offline
Suspended
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 490
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by realizefun
Hey,

Someone in my environment told me to keep my frequency low. Even though I disagree anyway because I want to higher my frequency regardless of information and opinions, I'd still like to hear some opinions about it. So what do you think about this kind of situations? Where does it come from? What goal do these people have? By the way, she is not negative, she radiates love in powerful ways.

Thank you in advance.
Why don't you ask that someone what she meant? You could also explain her what you want.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21-09-2017, 01:04 AM
SaturninePluto SaturninePluto is online now
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: North East united States
Posts: 546
  SaturninePluto's Avatar
Honestly I do not understand the whole concept of raising vibrations.

I have heard of spiritualists raising their frequency to help raise the earth's, humanitie's frequency. I discussed this with my father and we came to the conclusion that the earth is capable of raising its own vibrations- moreso that they rise and fall naturally.

To be honest when someone tells me to raise my vibrations, the first few thoughts that come to mind feel the equivalent of spiritual recoil or a spiritual sucker punch to the gut.

I feel that A- that is vague and unhelpful,

And B- It is highly insulting to my sensitive character. I do a heck of a lot of enough.

C. I'd like these individuals to produce to me their magic vibration meter so it is I can measure exactly how high or low mine are, and I'd like a simple answer on how it is they know exactly where I am vibrating at, but I remain completely unaware and ignorant of it.

You see where I am going with this?

Why should you do anything anyone suggests without good sense and reason, high or low vibration?

Its simply nonsensical.

I also love the advice here to ask her the individual herself what it is she meant, if you really are that interested in what she meant.

My personal response to anyone suggesting to either raise or lower my vibrations is the same: I am vibrating just fine thanks.

That is to say I do not feel my own spirituality is something that needs to be changed. If and when it does I'll decide when and how.

Blessings.
__________________
We are reminded to pay attention to our speech and how it affects others.- Eagle power animal in reference.

Life, what is it but a dream? Lewis Carrol.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums