Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
Sea monkeys

I brought my baby sea monkeys for his birthday and can't stop dreaming about the little things. In the dreams they are big pretty fish that don't look alike as they do in real life. I keep trying to save them in the dreams. My son also had a dream about the sea monkeys, we have been dreaming together a lot lately. Do anyone know if sea monkeys are spiritual in any way? I do have other fish and two birds and they don't seem to come to me in dreams. It's a little strange now after having countless dreams about them.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Pathfinder
It could be a combination of their small size and the cool way they swim with all that fluid motion. They might be drawing your brain in to a really small window of focus and poof you get a dream. Our window to the Cosmic is a fluid thing and these conditions could certainly be clicking for you. Your son could've inherited the same talent for seeing.

More of a scientific answer than spiritual ,but, our brains make the dreams they do for a reason.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrygriz
It could be a combination of their small size and the cool way they swim with all that fluid motion. They might be drawing your brain in to a really small window of focus and poof you get a dream. Our window to the Cosmic is a fluid thing and these conditions could certainly be clicking for you. Your son could've inherited the same talent for seeing.

More of a scientific answer than spiritual ,but, our brains make the dreams they do for a reason.
That makes sense. We look into the tank every night so that could be causing these dreams to continue. I'm always saving their lives in the dream and they're not the way they look in real life. Maybe they're telling me they have a small body with a big spiritual mind. Not sure but I may be looking to deep into it lol
Old 05-09-2017, 03:27 AM
Master
I know about the sea monkeys..That's about all I can say about that but it is part of a story and it is spiritual.

I see them in visions, not dreams. Of course they look good or like the ads depict them. Not realistic but that's the legend. They are magical because they can be freeze dried and then resurrected.

That might have something to do with the deeper meaning. You can rescue them by taking them out of the water so they can use their defensive magic.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:37 PM
Master
i wanna think that your seamonkey dreams might be a link to
Lemurian or Atlantean civilizations.