Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Deactivated Account

two

which dream do you feel is the indication of a twin flame bond?

dream with guy A: i see him travelling by train. he looks younger and happy. 2 girls see him and exclaim: oh my god!

dream with guy B: he is wearing a black suit/tuxedo and is happy, showing me how cool he looks. i'm wearing a white dress. feels like he's leading me by the hand. we're about to attend an event.

both dreams happened after setting an intention of dreaming about my twin flame.

i feel the universe is sending me signs/syncs about 2 twins... lol
Old 20-08-2017, 04:44 PM
Master
the a dream seems to be of an energy that's passing by...
it's seen as if younger than present.
the b dream is of attending a wedding, as the primary participants.
Old 20-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Seeker
Dream A: Sounds as if the train ride represents an either going or coming. It appears as either past or future tense, and exists in the realm of possibility. You seem to have a more impersonal connection with him as well, as if not yet solidified.

Dream B: Appears much more solid and concrete. It exists in the present tense, and is much more personal than dream A.

Summary: It may not seem to you at first on the surface that the time tenses ring true, however with closer examination this appears to be correct. It's very important that with all things you wish to manifest that you visualize it manifest in the present, not the past or even the future. You have to draw it into the present, rather than wait for an eventual future. the train in dream A represents movement (future tense), while the youth aspect of the man represents some time ago (past tense). the 2 girls represent past and future possibilities, as in he could have ended up married to some other girl in the past, or some other girl in the future. dream B however is directed at you alone, there is no movement which represents the present, and marriage is undoubtedly the ultimate theme of the dream, as well as the end goal of twin flame relationships. The fact that you experienced the end goal that you wish to manifest at that moment (a.k.a. the present) means that it's present tense, and is therefore existing in the realm of actuality, not possibility.

Conclusion: The fact that you have two dreams means that the universe is telling you that you have two focal points to work with.

1) You could daydream about a potential future and/or dwell on what could have been, or..

2) You could focus on bringing your twin flame into your present reality.

The good news is that since you are dreaming about a twin flame, this means you most definitely have one. My advise is that you begin to visualize in your mind that your twin flame is already there with you right now. Imagine and try to feel what it is like to have already met and fallen in love with your twin flame, and contemplate what that means to you. Recite present tense affirmations to yourself that not only does your twin flame exist, but that he is already yours right now. And Lastly (and possibly most importantly) TAKE ACTION. Begin to act as if he is already yours, and begin to take steps that facilitate the receiving of that which is already yours...

If you take the initiative to make this dream a reality, I guarantee the universe (God/Cosmic Consciousness/etc.) will work in your favor. For it is already yours. :)

Always remember, the key to manifesting any dream into reality is in thinking, feeling, and acting AS IF it is already yours in the PRESENT. Of course this doesn't mean that you lie yourself into a delusion, but in order to create a new reality you must acknowledge the old as past away and the new as already come.

I hope my insights were helpful, do with them as you wish and good luck! :)
-Aquila King
Old 21-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account

interesting inputs, thanks for the replies!