Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Sleep paralysis terrifying vision

Actually i couldn't really sleep all that much last night.

I began to sleep at around the 1:00 hour that night. Minutes later, I had a dream i was drinking a glass of water. There was a window in front of me that was covered in mist but there were words drawn on the window (that someone had written with the tip of their finger). I don't remember the exact words that was written in the window but it was a small paragraph (a few lines of text) that ended with something like "you are going to DIE TONIGHT!" and yes the word "die" was in all capital letters. I remember that much.

That's when i woke up in my room, immobilized, unable to move, call out for help, or escape from the terror i feared would befall me.

I tried like hell to move. I could only barely lift my right arm. My comforter was over me but it felt like something or someone was there with me... over the comforter. I saw something move on my dresser that wasn't supposed to. I tried like hell to scream but only a faint whisper could come out. I couldn't move or scream but i tried like hell. Eventually, everything came back to normal. I did let out a small scream of "no!" and i could move again. It's like 2:20 something at this point. I was scared to go back to sleep. But i did eventually and that dream was nowhere as terrifying. It wasn't a nightmare at all.

I don't typically get nightmares unless they're in the form of a sleep paralysis encounter. Two previous ones involved someone coming toward me with a knife.

I can't help but wonder, why can't you move in sleep paralysis? I guess that's why it's called that but is it because the terrifying person in a waking dream doesn't want you to move or wants you to be scared so you can believe at that moment they're gonna kill you? It's like an evil presence at work.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
to be "paralyzed by fear" is a thing, unlike "frozen from joy" or "stupefied
through anger" which i've just invented. in one sense it could be a mechanism
for self preservation, since any activity at that moment might be detrimental
to a persons health and well-being (they could cause themselves an injury,
or invite attack through drawing attention).
we're beings, which implies activity and motion. the fear instinct seems to
limit options and stagnate our natural progression. the cure for any malady
is likely to involve an infusion of love... providing love energy to the 'frozen'
functionality of self (largely through acceptance of that state as a temporary
thing which can and will pass) seems the panacea as i see it.
in that moment of pause, where motion seems stilted or impossible, perhaps
it's a perfect time to welcome in the empowered energies of love that are
always available to those who wish for it. it would be an offering by self of its
physical form to be infused with and directed by the loving energy of a holy spirit.
Old 20-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Suspended
the dream is saying that you need to drink more water because you could die early in life if you don't. You are drawn to something moving on your dresser & that means you need to leave a glass of water there.

There is absolutely no such thing as evil entities. Anyone who says there are is mistaken.

When you awaken to a presence you must project love at it & it will show itself. You will find it is an angel of God/dess & has nothing but love for you.