Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-07-2017, 11:45 AM
yearningsoul yearningsoul is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 22
 
Has there ever been any scientific evidence of a human soul

I was just wondering about this. There is no particular reason why I am asking this but few days back the thought just entered my mind and now I am trying to search online if there has indeed ever been any scientific evidence or recordings providing the existence of the human soul.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-07-2017, 01:38 PM
shoni7510 shoni7510 is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 5,445
  shoni7510's Avatar
I doubt if you will find any scientific evidence of the existence of the soul because science deals with matter (anything that occupy space and has a mass) whilst a soul is a spiritual concept which is not visible and does not have a mass. If you want evidence that there is a soul get to know your own soul or higher self. You can ask someone to channel your higherself even.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 15-07-2017, 04:28 PM
yearningsoul yearningsoul is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
I doubt if you will find any scientific evidence of the existence of the soul because science deals with matter (anything that occupy space and has a mass) whilst a soul is a spiritual concept which is not visible and does not have a mass. If you want evidence that there is a soul get to know your own soul or higher self. You can ask someone to channel your higherself even.

What do you mean "ask someone to channel your higherself even"?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-07-2017, 04:59 PM
Badcopyinc Badcopyinc is offline
Guide
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 516
  Badcopyinc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by yearningsoul
What do you mean "ask someone to channel your higherself even"?


When someone communicates with your "soul". Then relay to you while doing it.
__________________
Stop trying to figure everything out. Start figuring you out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16-07-2017, 12:37 PM
yearningsoul yearningsoul is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
When someone communicates with your "soul". Then relay to you while doing it.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 24-07-2017, 06:39 PM
monar monar is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 86
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yearningsoul
I was just wondering about this. There is no particular reason why I am asking this but few days back the thought just entered my mind and now I am trying to search online if there has indeed ever been any scientific evidence or recordings providing the existence of the human soul.

The following may be of interest to you:

RUSSIAN SCIENTIST KONSTANTIN KOROTKOV CAPTURE IMAGE OF A SOUL LEAVING THE BODY:
http://www.disclose.tv/news/russian_...he_body/119438

Scientist photographs soul leaving body:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ4a_Gu49SA

Hospital security footage captures the haunting moment SOUL leaves a body:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...fe-after-death
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-07-2017, 06:51 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,078
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Not in mainstream science, unfortunately.
__________________
The dawn will never rise again for my eyes
And I will never sleep again
I've lost my hope time after time
Cause the light has vanished from the sky
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-07-2017, 07:30 PM
monar monar is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 86
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not in mainstream science, unfortunately.
It's getting better:
http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu...0.17-final.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 28-07-2017, 08:03 AM
yearningsoul yearningsoul is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
The following may be of interest to you:

RUSSIAN SCIENTIST KONSTANTIN KOROTKOV CAPTURE IMAGE OF A SOUL LEAVING THE BODY:

Hey thanks for these links. I had seen the video before as well. Unfortunately the findings of scientist Korotkov have not been verified by anyone else. Also someone in the comments had mentioned the image was from a sauna company and I tried to check on that and indeed many similar images are online by sauna and other types of companies.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 28-07-2017, 08:04 AM
yearningsoul yearningsoul is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
It's getting better:

This is an interesting read. I saw the question in the document "how the
brain produces consciousness" and it really made me think. Thanks so much for sharing this.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums