Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-07-2017, 04:57 AM
mindanalyzer

strange dream about my sister co-worker

hi
I had this strange dream last night about a co-worker of my sister.

I was in a European city that I knew very well, I think it was in the Netherlands where I studied for 6 years. Then suddenly I noticed that I had somehow 'drifted' to a part of the city that I was not familiar with. As I tried to walk back to the center, I was met by 2 men who acted as if they knew me from the past. To break the ice, one of them came up with the line "are you still a fan of [insert swedish-sounding name that I dont remember now]?" They seemed kind of strange, were friendly but I noticed that one of them had an ear bigger than the other. Then they asked if I knew what had happened to Elizabeth; I immediately knew they were referring to my sister co-worker. They proceeded to mention that they had been told [a few minutes ago] that while Elizabeth was talking to some coworkers, suddenly her eyes started moving randomly, part of that pointing to her inside, what made her blind at times

I did not know what to think when I woke up , but anyway I told my sister because it could mean that she has a medical condition. My sister mentioned it to her and she replied that she recently had a MRI because of some headaches but that she feels fine otherwise

I do not understand the reason for these types of dreams ... It does not make much sense to me sometimes; most likely is my subconciousness playing tricks

NOTE:
I am not a friend of her nor do I have any interest in her of any kind. she has her own family and she is not my type (so we can exclude any type of romantic interest or fantasy). I met her (and her husband) through my cousin who is a very close friend of theirs. After knowing that she was working in a restaurant despite her qualifications, I decided to give her a little push (a simple recommendation) and after an interview, she was hired in her current job (together with my sister whom I also recommended [and also very qualified ;) ])
Old 01-07-2017, 05:36 AM
Suspended
i'm not sure what you are saying but i think one big ear represents eavesdropping on other people's conversations etc. If the people did not even know you & yet were gossiping to you then they are the type of people who would act on a whim or a hint etc. So maybe something has been said about the coworker or her past & it is something you should avoid paying any attention to because you will be considered nosey or a gossip etc.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:59 PM
mindanalyzer

This dream seemed too mundane and stupid and I wasn't gonna post it, but decided to do it for the possibility that the random turns of her eyes (even pointing inside) could have meant something.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
where you had drifted to an unfamiliar area, you were expanding the horizons
of what is known to you. on your return travel (while still in the unfamiliar
territory) you met two actors [they hadn't seemed to know you, they acted as if
they knew you].
they seek to gain information from you. the single large ear seems to have drawn your
attention to their listening capacity [they wanna hear what you have to say]. they provide
you with some odd piece of information which preoccupies your attention, but i'm wondering
what you might have told them. (?)

in general, i don't believe that the subconscious derives any satisfaction from "playing tricks";
it's just not an activity that it involves itself in.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Suspended
well the MRI is the looking within, & the big ear may mean ear damage from using a phone or from loud noises. Maybe she won't be able to do her job. An MRI is a very big deal & shows she is deeply concerned about her health.

Quote:
Elizabeth was talking to some coworkers, suddenly her eyes started moving randomly, part of that pointing to her inside, what made her blind at times

So she is working normally with people & then she becomes distracted & looks within & can no longer do her job.

It will fall back on you for recommending her. But you had no way of knowing such things.

Almost every day I am shown in dreams & visions exactly what will be happening that day or in the following days & it always comes true. It is God/dess helping me through this world. And I get to meet God/dess in person so i am not just guessing about where the information comes from.

Obviously you are being forewarned as well about some event that is on the horizon which could effect your life & the life of your sister. It could just be a minor hiccup & nothing serious however. It may be something you can help her to sort out.
Old 23-08-2017, 03:51 PM
mindanalyzer

Something else to add to the story ...

Recently there were some open (better pay) positions in my sister's job and many of my sister's colleagues applied. According to my sister, everybody thought that she was a lock to get one; ... but it turned out that after the interview my sister was left out and one of the positions went to Elizabeth

I do not see how this relates to the dream but ... just wanted to add this