Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-06-2017, 07:07 AM
Master
University work and home

Before I woke up I was sitting in a university lecture room learning about Muslim religion and Islam , I was with my friend she forgot her pen so I got one for her on my way in as I was late to the lecture. On the white board it had different layers of understanding, picking a topic apart, one aspect was how the religion affects the world or other people. The Teacher was going in and out a few times near the beginning of the lecture so we got in then and he didn't notice we was late. There was a restaurant set up on the land were a bus stop used to be. The restaurant was called Manure, Adrian at work asked me if I wanted to go there I said the name turned me off and he laughed and said he understood. My work had been switched around, furniture moved and different layout. I kept eating sweets and chocolates to myself I had a chocolate first thing in the morning and hid the wrapper. Back home there were animals wanting to get into the garden I can't remember why or what was going on but it was dark and I was in the garden I think they were dogs trying to get in. There were brick walls in the garden that separated it into tiers, the 1st one had all fresh rich soil/earth down that seemed ready for planting.

I asked God yesterday and last night to give me guidance so I don't have to consult tarot etc that I don't want to use anymore. So what meaning or message is within the dream? Thank you.

Last edited by Ladyrose92 : 12-06-2017 at 09:17 AM.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Suspended
it is saying that particular religion isn't for you as they have diminished the quality of your daily life already; & the women are not allowed to have pens or an education unless they sneak it.

Instead you like to hold your own job & arrange your life the way you like it; & enjoy your freedom to do as you please; & you like to keep your fertile mind aloof & safe from the strays outside who want to get into its sanctuary & destroy it.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:34 AM
Master
a 'new course of study', for which you would be a late arrival to, isn't really
something you'll wanna undertake [imo]... it would focus your attention on
"picking it apart" [rather than exploring it's intricacies] and seeing how it
"affects people" [rather than how it informs and enlightens people]. for you
to enter in at this point requires you to undertake subterfuge and trickery,
and the course itself is geared towards tricking your mind [as i see it].

the one time bus stop has become a restaurant... serving inedibles. this seems
to be saying that you're at the place your wanting to be (no more buses), and
even visiting the location of traveling away will offer you refuse as a meal.

your work environment has been altered dramatically -- this is saying that
the nature of your spiritual work is different now. the things you'd done to
bring you to this place aren't the task at hand now.
i'm uncertain what the sweets addiction and chocolate hoarding is indicating...
maybe that you're not appropriately sharing your wealth(?) since you hide
the evidence [wrappers] as if 'guilty'.

that garden is where your new (spiritual) work is to be done. you'll need to
plant the seeds for the things you'll wanna see grow. i have a sense that
the unseen animals of the dream are representing destructive forces of
chaos and mayhem which would enjoy ruining your garden -- but they are
unable to breech whatever barriers are in place to keep them at bay
[something provided for you by heavenly forces i surmise].
the tiers of your garden are indicating a succession of plantings; one to
follow after the other(s). you'll be planting seeds (and harvesting?) for
the foreseeable future.
[there's no rush to begin immediately... it was still nighttime in that dream.]
Old 12-06-2017, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
it is saying that particular religion isn't for you as they have diminished the quality of your daily life already; & the women are not allowed to have pens or an education unless they sneak it.

Instead you like to hold your own job & arrange your life the way you like it; & enjoy your freedom to do as you please; & you like to keep your fertile mind aloof & safe from the strays outside who want to get into its sanctuary & destroy it.

Thank you Perfection, I have been reading the bible and some parts of it I don't know if I agree with or not, it made me feel a bit bad so that could be true!
I do like to do as I please and I enjoy my freedom, I do like to keep my mind safe from strays as it gets me very confused, thanks for your help!
Old 12-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Master
I've been considering becoming a Religious education teacher but I didn't really want to teach 'religion', I would want to teach about God and other things to do with Spirituality, but in my society there is nothing I have found where I can do this, so that does seem accurate, that I am being told this course would cause me, as you say, to pick apart instead of exploring, and seeing its affects rather than empowerment. Whereas if I was teaching about God, and self-love etc., then that would be empowering, so thank you for that as I have been wondering for almost a year whether or not I should do the training and this seems like sound advice as to why I will not enjoy it. On this basis, re-learning religion and teaching it would be against what I believe in!

This is most interesting because I had no idea what a restaurant with that name was doing in my dream in place of a bus stop it seemed so strange lol but thank you Horace, I can see this is showing me if I go back to that place, it will not be so good for me, and to focus on where I am now. I keep feeling like I need to 'make something' of myself, but my partner keeps saying just relax and everything will fall into place, he is doing his driving test soon and wants to open his own company that I would be able to work with him too, so I think this could be showing me not to keep chasing another path, or something more/different to what I have now. What I really want is my own stable family, a home and husband/children, so I am glad this part of the dream says I am where I am meant to be.

Hmmm, about work, I do feel like what I have learnt and applied over the last year or so, has allowed me to reach the point I am at now, and with a culmination of the previous understanding, I feel I am seeing things from a higher perspective than before, I feel like my mind see's things in a better way and doesn't struggle with what I was before. So again, I am glad that I am being shown this, thank you for helping me to understand!

I do eat a lot of sweets, chocolate, cakes and junk food to make me feel better, but I always feel worse after as it is just emotional comfort eating. I don't really have much wealth so I will reflect on this. The only thing I hide with money is my debts so I don't know if it relates to that?

The garden looked so peaceful, fresh and clean, I am very happy to hear that all the animals trying to get in are stopped by heavenly forces as I have felt very challenged in my mind as of late! That is exciting that I am ready to plant the seeds I wish to see grow :) but no rush is also good haha Thanks again Horace very much for your interpretation it has helped me to understand this meaning perfectly and I am grateful I have been given this message! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a 'new course of study', for which you would be a late arrival to, isn't really
something you'll wanna undertake [imo]... it would focus your attention on
"picking it apart" [rather than exploring it's intricacies] and seeing how it
"affects people" [rather than how it informs and enlightens people]. for you
to enter in at this point requires you to undertake subterfuge and trickery,
and the course itself is geared towards tricking your mind [as i see it].

the one time bus stop has become a restaurant... serving inedibles. this seems
to be saying that you're at the place your wanting to be (no more buses), and
even visiting the location of traveling away will offer you refuse as a meal.

your work environment has been altered dramatically -- this is saying that
the nature of your spiritual work is different now. the things you'd done to
bring you to this place aren't the task at hand now.
i'm uncertain what the sweets addiction and chocolate hoarding is indicating...
maybe that you're not appropriately sharing your wealth(?) since you hide
the evidence [wrappers] as if 'guilty'.

that garden is where your new (spiritual) work is to be done. you'll need to
plant the seeds for the things you'll wanna see grow. i have a sense that
the unseen animals of the dream are representing destructive forces of
chaos and mayhem which would enjoy ruining your garden -- but they are
unable to breech whatever barriers are in place to keep them at bay
[something provided for you by heavenly forces i surmise].
the tiers of your garden are indicating a succession of plantings; one to
follow after the other(s). you'll be planting seeds (and harvesting?) for
the foreseeable future.
[there's no rush to begin immediately... it was still nighttime in that dream.]