Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Master
Dream of fire arrows and being told they are gone now

I dreamt there were three arrows that were full of fire they felt like a representation of what is being given to me or what has been affecting me and I was told in the dream by a soft but strong presence that I do not need them any more and I was happy about this that was all I can remember. Over the past few days in my real life I have been practising gods word to move the devil away from me and his thoughts in my mind so I wonder if this dream means that this is working. I would appreciate your interpretations of the dream thank you!
Old 08-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Master
it seems that the 'gift' you were given wasn't the arrows, but it was the kind
words which informed you of not needing them any longer.
the three arrows might be representing an "offensive capability" that you're
not in need of at this time (or forever after perhaps?).
i don't envision God as needing to attack anything at all, so your practices
may indeed have been effective in moving you towards greater alignment
with divinity.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Master
Yay that's amazing :) thank you :) I've been listening to the bible on an audio app and researching God's will and his promises to us and it has helped clear up a lot of confusion I had about life which was causing me to be defensive and feel the need to protect myself, now I know as long as I follow God's wishes, that he will provide protection.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:50 PM
Master
yeah, that's nice Ladyrose92.
offense and defense are two sides of a single coin...
i don't envision the 'all-being' as needing any defenses whatsoever (either)
["he's" not gonna be attacking himself].
so, i figure you're in a good place if you don't sense a need to be 'defensive';
but also, i'm surmising that you'll not wanna feel dependent on some outside
agent (i.e., God) to be providing protection for you.
it requires humility to accept one's nature as a divine being, created as a
vessel for holiness to dwell within... it would be vanity to insist that divinity
is not welcome [and that is what invites vulnerability instead, imo].

disclaimer: keep a level head, and don't 'tempt fate'.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Suspended

maybe you were angry with another household & the flaming arrows were words of anger you were sending their way to destroy their home. Because that is what flaming arrows are for. To burn dwellings.
So when you decided to just cast evil from your mind, & love God with all your thoughts instead, then the Angel of God showed you that you won't be needing the flaming arrows anymore. In other words you won't be sending any more bad thoughts or bad words towards the people that made you angry.
Old 16-06-2017, 08:08 AM
Master
Over the last week or so I have experienced significant healing and a shift in perception. Yesterday I was able to forgive my family for problems we have had over the last 7-8 years, just the day before I was still angry inside at them for the hurts caused, but yesterday I felt so at peace and said what I needed to say to my mum, and the situation has healed significantly. I would agree this was a representation of how I was thinking/feeling before and I am glad that has now changed :) Thank you for your interpretation!
Old 16-06-2017, 12:02 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt there were three arrows that were full of fire they felt like a representation of what is being given to me or what has been affecting me and I was told in the dream by a soft but strong presence that I do not need them any more and I was happy about this that was all I can remember. Over the past few days in my real life I have been practising gods word to move the devil away from me and his thoughts in my mind so I wonder if this dream means that this is working. I would appreciate your interpretations of the dream thank you!

have you been praying lately as this is the 3rd dream I have read of yours where I can see divine messages in each. Someone is guiding you, helping you reach whatever it is you are praying for..

In this dream, fire represents anger, water represents emotions. the arrows are a weapon that can be used to hurt others, if someone was to hurt you it would be knives you saw. So this is showing you have been or could be throwing anger at other/s. There are 3 arrows and the number 3 can represent spirit/jesus/god and you mention feeling a presence. Hence why this comes across as a spiritual message for you.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Yes I have been praying much more, I didn't think they worked before of if God heard me, but reading a book about Angels, the author describes how when someone prays, prayer angels carry it to heaven. I feel this book has brought my faith back to what I know to be true. I feel like they are divine messages but I sometimes find it difficult to understand the meaning, which Ive noticed usually comes to me over a couple of days after once I have mulled it over. I pray for peace and love in my life mostly, and basically the best for myself, my family friends and everyone else in the world.

I do have strong feelings of anger at times, and I feel after a few days of this dream, I have healed that anger inside me. I felt like I was so stretched that I was just acting in anger whenever I felt threatened to protect myself, but I realised if I change my attitude and therefore actions, that this can be prevented.

About the number 3, around this time I kept noticing the number 3 all the time, things I was noticing were in threes or it would be standing out to me as a number which reinforces that message too.

Thanks again for your input I really appreciate your views!
Old 16-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Pathfinder
I replied to your other posts, but when I saw this dream. I had a feeling to *show* you how to see the messages within. Yes with the angels, spirit/god and hopefully my reply has helped reinforce your faith that you are being heard.

Your words are what we all ask ourselves and search for at some time in our life. To become better people, feel good inside and help others. Negative energy can do so much harm and that's not who some of us are on the inside. We just happen to get lost in daily life and society until the time comes when we realise something isn't right.

Hugsss big big hugsss ♥♥
Old 16-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Master
Yes that is exactly how I feel, I get bogged down and realise I've absorbed a lot of rubbish that is not who I am inside and this results in actions that aren't of my true self either. Thank you for your kind words! (((((Hugs)))))