Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-05-2017, 07:56 AM
Master
Worrying dream in a house. Bugs and rain

I dreamt I was in a house. My partner was going out for work. I wasn't really hearing from him that much. Felt like someone else was taking up his time, he wouldn't answer the phone, he would get home later. I was in the house, it began raining heavily, the ceiling started to drip and leak with water. I was panicking. Then I had a cut on my calf, with some blood. These flying bugs seemed robotic were viciously and aggressively aiming for my cut and taking a bite of my skin, it stung badly every time. I was watching out the window to see who Matt was walking home with but now couldn't because of the flies. It felt weird looking out the window because I was going dizzy and trying to keep my balance so I didn't fall head 1st out the window. I got out the room at the top of the house. A guy was talking to me in the hallway asking if I was coming to the party/gathering later and I said no because of my partner and how I felt because of it. I think my mum was in the dream before what I wrote but I cannot remember those details. What does this dream mean? Thank you.
Old 26-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Suspended
it means you said or did something that you fear has upset your partner. & now negative things are mounting up in your mind as a result & are clouding your sight; & preventing you from enjoying life like you are supposed to.
Old 27-05-2017, 06:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Ladyrose92: I think my mum was in the dream before what I wrote but I cannot remember those details.
my thought is that your dream was a retelling of you living out some past
life dramas. you don't need to recall the earlier scene, since you're living
it out "fresh" once again. the "robotic" bugs are merely acting out their
programming.
on the whole, the dream could be telling you that whatever worries you
seem to be facing presently have already been experienced (and dealt with)
in prior incarnations. if you're open to overlooking the "dramas" of today,
you may find remembrance of success over these challenges has already
been accomplished. the party is in celebration of an end to karmic rule.
Old 27-05-2017, 04:52 PM
Suspended
on second thoughts it may have been a hurt someone else put on you, & although it seemed small at the time it made you wonder if there is something in your life that is not right.
Old 30-05-2017, 03:06 PM
Master
Interesting Horace, I have been dealing with these worries, and deep down I do trust him, I always wonder why these feelings get the better of me when deep down I can say aloud that I do trust him. So if I aim to let these things go and overlook them, that will get rid of this karmic rule? After reading your message, I was reading something about us as humans needing rituals, and that they are an accumulation of energy to then be released or to signal the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one, in this sense I can see how If I did overlook these things, the dream could have been different for example I may have gone to the party without saying no because I feel insecure, and therefore taken part in the 'ritual' of ending this Karmic rule over how I feel. That is very useful, thank you! I was told before, if between my partner and I, we can let go of small disagreements, then we will get on just fine, but if not, those small things could end our relationship, it does feel like this when we argue about the feelings I had in the dream, that as soon as I let go of wondering if I should trust him or not, I feel o.k and its as if the problem is not even there, so I will definitely focus on just letting go and not arguing about these things, thanks again.

Perfection, your second response feels more accurate. My mum was cheated on by my dad and I think I internalised this, it would seem that when there is a similar pattern in my relationship, that I worry the same could be happening to me and begin to look at my own life for any problems. Thank you for your interpretation.
Old 31-05-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Interesting Horace, I have been dealing with these worries, and deep down I do trust him, I always wonder why these feelings get the better of me when deep down I can say aloud that I do trust him. So if I aim to let these things go and overlook them, that will get rid of this karmic rule? After reading your message, I was reading something about us as humans needing rituals, and that they are an accumulation of energy to then be released or to signal the end of a cycle and the beginning of a new one, in this sense I can see how If I did overlook these things, the dream could have been different for example I may have gone to the party without saying no because I feel insecure, and therefore taken part in the 'ritual' of ending this Karmic rule over how I feel. That is very useful, thank you! I was told before, if between my partner and I, we can let go of small disagreements, then we will get on just fine, but if not, those small things could end our relationship, it does feel like this when we argue about the feelings I had in the dream, that as soon as I let go of wondering if I should trust him or not, I feel o.k and its as if the problem is not even there, so I will definitely focus on just letting go and not arguing about these things, thanks again.
my thinking is that you've become used to expecting life to unfold along
particular lines of possibility... this may amount to having 'conditioned'
yourself into disallowing for 'fantastic' opportunities to manifest. rather
than living in a rut, where emotional dramas are forever playing out, i
believe that you could experience living in the groove, where far-out
things (like telepathic communications with animals for example) might
occur. the rulership of karma is completed when we're done with it; by
choice (i believe).
i feel it's important to NOT place your trust "outside", into some other
person, situation, or institution... invest your trust into your own heart,
which can guide you more surely than any outside agency. place your
faith in your own capacity for love to see you through any rough spots
in relationships.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
I dreamt I was in a house. My partner was going out for work. I wasn't really hearing from him that much. Felt like someone else was taking up his time, he wouldn't answer the phone, he would get home later. I was in the house, it began raining heavily, the ceiling started to drip and leak with water. I was panicking. Then I had a cut on my calf, with some blood. These flying bugs seemed robotic were viciously and aggressively aiming for my cut and taking a bite of my skin, it stung badly every time. I was watching out the window to see who Matt was walking home with but now couldn't because of the flies. It felt weird looking out the window because I was going dizzy and trying to keep my balance so I didn't fall head 1st out the window. I got out the room at the top of the house. A guy was talking to me in the hallway asking if I was coming to the party/gathering later and I said no because of my partner and how I felt because of it. I think my mum was in the dream before what I wrote but I cannot remember those details. What does this dream mean? Thank you.

you are seeing what is happening inside of you and around you.
It could also be saying, that you are becoming emotionally depressed as in emotions are weighing heavily on you, someone is bugging you and trying to get under your skin thus making you emotionally unbalanced, you could be feeling like your losing someone you care about but you don't know who the other person is. The house is you, and being inside the house is you going inside of yourself, you getting out through the room at the top of your house, is you exiting out of yourself via your crown.
Old 16-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Master
Yes I felt like my partner was constantly trying to wind me up and just be awkward and wasn't really pulling his weight in terms of our relationship which was getting me down for a while. He says it is me and my approach as to why we are not as close emotionally, because he feels that I am not being caring etc, but I am only like that once I've been drained and knocked down for so long, otherwise I am always doing my best to support those around me. I feel it is him that pulls away but he doesn't see that. I kept wondering what was wrong with me so maybe this dream was showing that the cause of me becoming emotionally depressed was not my own cause in a sense? Thank you for your interpretation, that is interesting about the crown chakra and explains why I felt dizzy in the dream!