Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-03-2017, 03:29 AM
Knower

Lightbulb Sand Dollars

I had a very strange dream this morning that I can't get off my mind.

Hard to explain the setting, but, I had been there in numerous dreams before. My mom and granddad (her dad) are both dead but they were in my dream. I knew they were dead in the dream. I think they were angels (that's the way I perceived it...I believe) my mom was talking to me and then my Granddad started talking. He made a reference about being up there and I looked at my mom and said you're in good company.

My Granddad always smoked and chewed on cigars. He leaned in and said remember these and I said I did. He asked if I knew why and I said because they made you happy.

He then leaned in again and almost secretly handed my 3 sand dollars.

The sand dollars have stuck out in my mind all day. I can't think about anything else. It's like he was trying to tell me something.

Any suggestions..

Thanks y'all!!
Old 16-03-2017, 04:49 AM
Suspended
Oh it means that your Mom & Granddad come from the underwater cities of the gods & goddesses that millions of people have been taken to visit. There were three of you & so your Granddad gave you three Sand Dollars to symbolise that the three of you will be together in those underwater cities some day.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:01 AM
Master
the general idea was that you were rewarded, "monetarily", by an angelic
being. it's like receiving wealth from the heavens.
the reward was given due to your knowledge of your grandads behavior.
it (seemingly) serves to reinforce the idea that you'd ought to do the things
that you enjoy, since you'll be rewarded for it.