Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-03-2017, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Dream about attic door

I had a series of odd dreams last night. The first was a combination of two dreams.
I was in my home, it was night and I was wanting a snack. I walk into my living room and it becomes this large dark room with many empty tables and chairs. I am nervous, for some reason I sense a presence, darker in nature. But I must go through this room to get to the kitchen. I say "Michael walk with me". This is something that I will say in waking life if I am afraid, I call on Holy Michael and ask him to walk with me. I reach the kitchen and get a small snack. Then my dream changes. I am in the bathroom, going to the bathroom. I am sitting on the toilet and I look above me to the ceiling and see an attic door that is open. There is no ladder or stairs reaching to the attic, just an open door. I remember wondering "how in the heck did that get opened?"

This first part of the dream I simply feel is just a reminder to keep calling on Michael in times of fear and apprehension.
The second part I see as having a spiritual meaning, the act of going to the bathroom, riding waste. The attic door I am seeing as my crown chakra or higher self. There is no means to connect with it, no ladder or stairs. It's there it's open and ready, however I must release what is no longer needed in order to reach it. This is how I am interpreting it. Does anyone else have any suggestions?
Old 14-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Suspended
A spiritual helper being needs to enter your body through the kundalini chakra area at the base of your spine to get its daily liquid energy food from a generating device that is within you. But it can't enter your chakra while you are sitting on the toilet. It sees the opening to the higher level but there is no way to reach it because you are on the toilet.

First you are shown that if you wanted food & had to pass through a terrifying dark zone full of seats you would call on an Angel to protect you in such awful circumstances. That Angel who walks with you & protects you in dark spiritual areas is the very spiritual being that gets its food from the device within you.

Then you are shown that you cannot reach the higher levels while you are on the toilet.

It is a spiritual being with you telling you that getting its food is a terrifying experience that is not always possible due to your natural earth life; because it has to pass through a spiritual channel at the base of your spine that is obstructed while you are on the toilet. It is saying that it provides you with spiritual protection when you need it when you go to get food, & it needs your help to reach its own food source as well.

When i wake up i throw my bed covers & clothing off & my body stretches as a spiritual being enters it. Other people wake up & go into the shower & find they are transferred to another reality or cannot connect with reality properly; & this is because they did not give their spiritual helpers the opportunity to merge with their bodies before they entered the water.

So always remember that you have spiritual beings with you who merge with your body & unmerge at night; & in the mornings, or when you arise, need time & opportunity to merge with your body again.

Last edited by Perfection : 14-03-2017 at 11:05 PM.
Old 15-03-2017, 02:29 AM
Master
your dream's setting is in your home Starchaser1277.
it's an exploration of your personal makeup.

the first part of the dream goes deeper than merely being a reminder
to summon aid when dealing with fearful situations.
it speaks of a 'darker in nature' aspect of you which is lounging in your
living space during the times when your consciousness is normally at rest.
he has a banquet area prepared, but no food and no guests. i'm guessing
that he requires your consciousness to enlighten the room and provide
the meal(s) and invite the quests.

in the second portion of your dream, you'd wondered: "how in the heck did
that get opened?". you were questioning the identity of the one responsible
for opening that passageway -- not the methods that you might use to
access that space. [it was likely opened by that "presence" you'd sensed
in the earlier scene... your non-consciously accepted self.]
Old 15-03-2017, 12:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
your dream's setting is in your home Starchaser1277.
it's an exploration of your personal makeup.

the first part of the dream goes deeper than merely being a reminder
to summon aid when dealing with fearful situations.
it speaks of a 'darker in nature' aspect of you which is lounging in your
living space during the times when your consciousness is normally at rest.
he has a banquet area prepared, but no food and no guests. i'm guessing
that he requires your consciousness to enlighten the room and provide
the meal(s) and invite the quests.

in the second portion of your dream, you'd wondered: "how in the heck did
that get opened?". you were questioning the identity of the one responsible
for opening that passageway -- not the methods that you might use to
access that space. [it was likely opened by that "presence" you'd sensed
in the earlier scene... your non-consciously accepted self.]
This makes a lot of sense to me. What I did not post was the two additional dreams that occurred after the ones I posted (they were on the same night). I was in a yoga studio, being instructed about yoga, specifically areal yoga. The instructor was male and he was helping me in the poses. The dream changed to a banquet hall, there were tables and tables of food. I walked through the buffet line, again with a man, he was a burly man. I remember him speaking to me, but I can not recall his words. I thought the dreams were unrelated until I read your post.
Old 15-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchaser1277
This makes a lot of sense to me. What I did not post was the two additional dreams that occurred after the ones I posted (they were on the same night). I was in a yoga studio, being instructed about yoga, specifically areal yoga. The instructor was male and he was helping me in the poses. The dream changed to a banquet hall, there were tables and tables of food. I walked through the buffet line, again with a man, he was a burly man. I remember him speaking to me, but I can not recall his words. I thought the dreams were unrelated until I read your post.

the "burly man" could be that same presence you'd felt in the earlier dream.
it seems he's communicating with you, but your consciousness has him
blocked out or 'muted' (due to a past fear perhaps).
he seems to be another aspect of yourself that you've been uncomfortable
to accept and acknowledge. he's been quite active and produced much of
value for you; the banquet is of his [your] doing, and the open doorway
to the attic was due to him as well.
when i looked up "aerial yoga", it spoke of learning to fly and anti-gravity,
which is the sense i'd had for how that attic doorway had been opened
(through levitation, which requires no stairs or ladders).

your dream episodes seem to be inviting you to incorporate this unacknowledged
aspect of yourself into the greater whole of you. the means for that may hinge
or your relaxation of fears that've kept you in a lower vibration/state of mind.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
the "burly man" could be that same presence you'd felt in the earlier dream.
it seems he's communicating with you, but your consciousness has him
blocked out or 'muted' (due to a past fear perhaps).
he seems to be another aspect of yourself that you've been uncomfortable
to accept and acknowledge. he's been quite active and produced much of
value for you; the banquet is of his [your] doing, and the open doorway
to the attic was due to him as well.
when i looked up "aerial yoga", it spoke of learning to fly and anti-gravity,
which is the sense i'd had for how that attic doorway had been opened
(through levitation, which requires no stairs or ladders).

your dream episodes seem to be inviting you to incorporate this unacknowledged
aspect of yourself into the greater whole of you. the means for that may hinge
or your relaxation of fears that've kept you in a lower vibration/state of mind.
I think the burly man is my guide, I have a male guide who will often speak to me in meditation. I didn't think of the yoga as learning to fly, I like that levitate, to ascend. There is a level of fear that I have with the ascension process, I have feared that I will open something that I may end up not wanting. Like many her I am a medium, and sometimes it frightens me. I try to keep myself grounded and protected, balanced. I have a friend who went through a bit of a spiritual crisis, I think she forced it. I don't want that to happen to me. So yes I agree I probably need to release these fears.
Old 16-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starchaser1277
I think the burly man is my guide, I have a male guide who will often speak to me in meditation. I didn't think of the yoga as learning to fly, I like that levitate, to ascend. There is a level of fear that I have with the ascension process, I have feared that I will open something that I may end up not wanting. Like many her I am a medium, and sometimes it frightens me. I try to keep myself grounded and protected, balanced. I have a friend who went through a bit of a spiritual crisis, I think she forced it. I don't want that to happen to me. So yes I agree I probably need to release these fears.

you're in a good place, and aware of your (self-imposed) limitations and
challenges. the fear that you might open something you're not prepared to
deal with sounds unfounded -- in your dream, that passageway was already
opened (with no ill effects to you).
i believe that you can stay grounded, and yet simultaneously levitate
through that door and access your attic space; it's the highest portion of
your earthbound home.