Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 30-01-2017, 12:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Need some help!

Hi guys,
So I've just done a celtic cross for myself and I'm struggling to understand the advice card, it was a general information about my current relationship question, here's what ive got so far.

1- yourself queen of wands
You are a very busy woman, almost never saying no to anyone or anything, sometimes biting off more than you can chew. Despite this you always seem to find a way to do everything.

2- conflicting energy king of cups
The king of cups is quite the opposite of the afore mentioned queen, he is so laid back he's horizontal, being quite in touch with his emotions he doesn't like conflict and will do most anything to prevent it therefore lacking any kind of fire or passion. They are not a well matched couple and the queen may get bored very quickly.
3- conscious thoughts justice
You know in your mind that this man is gonna treat you the way you feel you deserve, your head is telling you to stay and be with him he is the yin to your yang, the water to your fire, the earth to your air, he can be the one to keep the balance in your mind and help you level the scales.

4- immediate past page of cups.
You have been known to be quite empathetic, able to understand what others feel, more recently though you've been taking criticism rather badly and have let it get to you, your emotions are still quite new to you and you're yet to get them under control but everyday you learn something that helps you reign them in a little bit more.

5 subconscious thought 9 pentacles
There is always something niggling at the back of your mind letting you know that you can make it on your own, you can be happy and without always relationship at the same time, you've been successful before without a man there to guide you and there is nothing wrong with enjoying you're own company.

6- immediate future 5 pentacles
Financial struggles lay ahead on your current path, hardship and unhappiness is the direction you are going, be sure not to dive into anything and be practical when spending money.

7- how you see yourself lovers
Passion, fire, sparks, heat. All these words describe what you know you want from yourself, you know that you are very passionate, you have a fire in your belly and sparks in your eyes. You constantly look for ways to improve yourself and finding the acceptance of others.
8 how others see you 7 cups
People look at you and see someone who is faced with alot of choices, someone who has difficulty choosing what they want and sometimes sampling a few things to see what they don't want.
9 hopes or fears ace of wands
You have been given the prospect of something new, something with the possibility of being better than what you have.

10- advice 8 of wands

So this is the one I'm struggling with I know it is usually about sudden change or bursts of energy, I just don't see where it fits in...
Thanks for reading and any feedback on the reading are more than welcome!
Old 30-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Master
d
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebear
Hi guys,
So I've just done a celtic cross for myself and I'm struggling to understand the advice card, it was a general information about my current relationship question, here's what ive got so far.

1- yourself queen of wands
You are a very busy woman, almost never saying no to anyone or anything, sometimes biting off more than you can chew. Despite this you always seem to find a way to do everything.

2- conflicting energy king of cups
The king of cups is quite the opposite of the afore mentioned queen, he is so laid back he's horizontal, being quite in touch with his emotions he doesn't like conflict and will do most anything to prevent it therefore lacking any kind of fire or passion. They are not a well matched couple and the queen may get bored very quickly.
3- conscious thoughts justice
You know in your mind that this man is gonna treat you the way you feel you deserve, your head is telling you to stay and be with him he is the yin to your yang, the water to your fire, the earth to your air, he can be the one to keep the balance in your mind and help you level the scales.

4- immediate past page of cups.
You have been known to be quite empathetic, able to understand what others feel, more recently though you've been taking criticism rather badly and have let it get to you, your emotions are still quite new to you and you're yet to get them under control but everyday you learn something that helps you reign them in a little bit more.

5 subconscious thought 9 pentacles
There is always something niggling at the back of your mind letting you know that you can make it on your own, you can be happy and without always relationship at the same time, you've been successful before without a man there to guide you and there is nothing wrong with enjoying you're own company.

6- immediate future 5 pentacles
Financial struggles lay ahead on your current path, hardship and unhappiness is the direction you are going, be sure not to dive into anything and be practical when spending money.

7- how you see yourself lovers
Passion, fire, sparks, heat. All these words describe what you know you want from yourself, you know that you are very passionate, you have a fire in your belly and sparks in your eyes. You constantly look for ways to improve yourself and finding the acceptance of others.
8 how others see you 7 cups
People look at you and see someone who is faced with alot of choices, someone who has difficulty choosing what they want and sometimes sampling a few things to see what they don't want.
9 hopes or fears ace of wands
You have been given the prospect of something new, something with the possibility of being better than what you have.

10- advice 8 of wands

So this is the one I'm struggling with I know it is usually about sudden change or bursts of energy, I just don't see where it fits in...
Thanks for reading and any feedback on the reading are more than welcome!

Oh nice, so here's my interpretation of it.
Queen of wands, someone who is responsible, matured yet light hearted, having to deal with air/ fire element.
Challenge King of cups, someone who's energy is opposing you or brushing past you. There might be no intentional desire for control but they could be unintentionally challenging or hindering you from being your best self. Not your true self with them perhaps. Or someone whose ideals do not match your's
Immediate past, page of cups. A relationship that developed into more maturity now from the past for good or not so good reasons. there could have been signs in the beginning of the relationship too.
Nice of pentacles could be you already have a self contentment that you are failing to realize maybe . Subconsciously you know you can achieve what you want to and can set yourself to believe that.
Immediate future, I see more about handling money here. I think it is pushing through some challenges to acquire more wealth here or learning how/ where to use money. Facing a sort of empty phase, so you learn how to utlize the energy I feel this is where Eight of wands comes up. Hardwork and initiative.
How you see yourself Lovers. Someone who maintains harmony is relationships, is peaceful and harmonious and invests in peaceful co operative way. Could be some energy in Libra there.
How people see you, 7 of cups could be someone who is lacking focus,
Hopes and fears Ace of wands. Fear of taking intitiative, of using opportunities that present themselves.
Advice eight of wands. There is a need for more energy, taking more charge initiative to achieve your objective. You need a push in the right direction and more intiative in the right direction, more hardwork, to align with your true path.

These is only my interpretation of this spread, and what the eight of wands could suggest depending on this spread.

blessings
Old 30-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
d

Oh nice, so here's my interpretation of it.
Queen of wands, someone who is responsible, matured yet light hearted, having to deal with air/ fire element.
Challenge King of cups, someone who's energy is opposing you or brushing past you. There might be no intentional desire for control but they could be unintentionally challenging or hindering you from being your best self. Not your true self with them perhaps. Or someone whose ideals do not match your's
Immediate past, page of cups. A relationship that developed into more maturity now from the past for good or not so good reasons. there could have been signs in the beginning of the relationship too.
Nice of pentacles could be you already have a self contentment that you are failing to realize maybe . Subconsciously you know you can achieve what you want to and can set yourself to believe that.
Immediate future, I see more about handling money here. I think it is pushing through some challenges to acquire more wealth here or learning how/ where to use money. Facing a sort of empty phase, so you learn how to utlize the energy I feel this is where Eight of wands comes up. Hardwork and initiative.
How you see yourself Lovers. Someone who maintains harmony is relationships, is peaceful and harmonious and invests in peaceful co operative way. Could be some energy in Libra there.
How people see you, 7 of cups could be someone who is lacking focus,
Hopes and fears Ace of wands. Fear of taking intitiative, of using opportunities that present themselves.
Advice eight of wands. There is a need for more energy, taking more charge initiative to achieve your objective. You need a push in the right direction and more intiative in the right direction, more hardwork, to align with your true path.

These is only my interpretation of this spread, and what the eight of wands could suggest depending on this spread.

blessings

Thank you so much! That makes so much more sense.
I think because it was a reading for myself that I struggled to read it properly...
Much appreciated
Old 31-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much! That makes so much more sense.
I think because it was a reading for myself that I struggled to read it properly...
Much appreciated

Haha I know the feeling, when it comes to reading for self it just does not feel right somehow, because we are facing our own challenges and if we fail to look at something, that remains missing for us. Reading for self is hard, but readings for others comes naturally :)
blessings to you