Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Pathfinder

How to tell the difference?

I don't know where to really post this but, how do you tell the difference between your inner voice saying something random or getting guidance from a Spirit guide or, just from elsewhere?

For example, if I hear my inner voice say, "pay attention, look up, see that man, you'll marry him some day" Am I just.. making stuff up or is something legitimately telling me random information because I really don't know why I'd tell myself that

So, I don't know.. Should I just pay no mind and shrug it off?? That's kind of what I've been doing, but I'm still pretty curious as to how one would tell the difference
Old 11-11-2016, 05:44 PM
Ascender
I'm not too sure on this myself so hopefully someone can help you soon, however, my thoughts on it are that it feels different.
Occasionally I get a few words that kind of come up.. I can feel them, like they have energy with them... unfortunately most of the time my internal chatter is going and I can't make much of it out but for me this is how to tell if it's me or from elsewhere. I did find before this started it was a struggle sometimes, often we can fool ourselves into thinking our internal chatter is more than it is because it's something we want to believe... that's not to say it's a bad thing.
This is something I'm trying to work on at the moment in making things clearer and easier coming through. I have no idea how someone would identify difference between other things than ourselves though.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:32 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanny
I don't know where to really post this but, how do you tell the difference between your inner voice saying something random or getting guidance from a Spirit guide or, just from elsewhere?

You cannot understand algrebra without first learning arithimitic. Here's a question for you to ask yourself.

What is a spirit?
What is a spirit guide?
What is a inner voice?
What is the difference between a human and a spirit?
Old 12-11-2016, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanny

So, I don't know.. Should I just pay no mind and shrug it off?? That's kind of what I've been doing, but I'm still pretty curious as to how one would tell the difference

Hi,

In my view, it is not so much who or where the insights come from that matters. It is the value of those thoughts and guidance. Following good advice can bring great rewards. Listening to self destructive thinking will unbalance you.

I can appreciate in our culture the "need to know Who" and "Where" information we receive comes from. It seems as if we have all been psychically programmed to follow the proper kind of authoritative directive. None of us have ever been encourages to evaluate what we hear or are taught. As a result we do Need to Know the source to choose either to listen more of disregard the advice.

One good method practiced by many is asking your self How the guidance Feels to you. When you can evaluate guidance/information this way you will know what to do.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Master
Words that come from somewhere else may use a vocablary different from yours or talk about things that you know nothing of and tell you things independent of your thoughts. You need to pay closer attention.
Old 19-11-2016, 08:05 AM
Guide

Well I think it depends on yourself Xanny... It depends on how receptive you are to these vibrations and how much chatter you have going on in your mind. If your mind is clear and you have a random thought that you have no knowledge of how you came to that word it could be an indication of another voice. Also guardians use music to communicate to you too. Especially when you have a random song or even more specific lyric that keeps repeating over and over that that is a good indication. I once told a girl that I didn't really know about a dream of love about her and I had the song dark side of the moon from pink floyd replaying the words crazy diamond over and over. But at the same time you shouldn't really live your life being directed by a voice because it could come from any where.

Some times when I wake up I hear harps, angels singing like in a chorus and Gregorian chants. I have even heard specifically individual voices so I have a good idea who is who but when im awake it will be usually in my voice or through a song. I advise that you learn to see so that you can use more discernment but good things are all ways good no matter where they come from :)
You could try to calibrate your line of communication with your guardians too but I think you would have to know your angels first on a personal level just as insurance in order to secure the line..
Old 19-11-2016, 10:09 AM
Seeker

I can only say how my spirit guide, angel and other beings communicate with me.

I either see them in the astral, sometimes the physical and they telepathicly communicate with me, they can also put images in my mind but they communicate with me while doing this and it is not my voice because it is most often not voices you hear in your mind, it's more on a emotional leven and your mind interpurt those emotions/feelings into words.

And you feel the pressence of these beings and that the communicaiton is comming from them!

They can speak using physical words but extremly uncommon, they can also in the astral let you hear their voice but its also extremly uncommon.

All other noise in my head during the days are my own. Random thoughts are only your inner voice and not them.

But that's just my experiences.

In short:
You feel their pressence even in dreams, astral and in waking days.
You feel their communications that your mind changes into words and you feel it coming from them, it's a fact when you feel this and there is no doubt.
Images can be put in your mind by them and is played out as watching a movie in full color and they communcate with you during the same time.

They answer direct questions. They as you direct quesitons.
Old 19-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Another way guidance can come is through everyday happenings. Books, Ideas, people, keep coming in your way. I realized this when it suddenly dawned on me that this had been happening over the course of years. I kept asking for an answer and they kept giving me the answer. It just took me years to see it. I have become more sensitive now and can feel responses to querys now more accurately in real time but still don't hear any voices. I haven't been able to meet them directly either yet.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)

You have to feel it trough hearth. Just thoughts whit no love feeling can be misguiding. Try to connect whit your hearth center and feel the information.
Old 21-11-2016, 04:27 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

My goodness, so many people seem to know the answer. They all are trying to tell you what to do, how do you tell who is truly trying to guide you even among these forums?

Choose wisely my friend.