Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-09-2016, 11:07 AM
Knower

How do you open your heart and be happy?

I am seriously tired of living like this. For all my life, I have felt a blockage inside me. No matter how good things were/are, I have never felt happy. I have really low self-confidence as well. There's a constant dull ache in my chest. I have become a workoholic now in order to escape my depressing feelings. I am not suicidal, but I really don't see any point in living if I can't even feel basic happiness.
Moreover, I don't have any friends, as most of the time, I am not able to stay with people for much long, as my energy gets drained. In my entire life till now, I have only found like 1-2 people with whom I like spending time.
How am I supposed to be happy?
Old 28-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
I have become a workoholic now in order to escape my depressing feelings.

You wont find happiness by escaping from your feelings...happiness is at the center of your heart but at the moment the happiness is surrounded in depressing feelings,so to get to the happiness you have to deal with all the feelings.
This can be hard and you may need help so ask and look for help.
Your environment has a big affect on how you feel,,People and different forms of energy so be conscious of who and what you interact with.
Walking (slowly)out in nature is a great....Exercise and good diet is important.....meditation to some beautiful music....comedy and laughing.
A good healer can help but will take time as nobody can heal you in one go,unless you meet Jesus
Best of luck.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
You wont find happiness by escaping from your feelings...happiness is at the center of your heart but at the moment the happiness is surrounded in depressing feelings,so to get to the happiness you have to deal with all the feelings.
This can be hard and you may need help so ask and look for help.
Your environment has a big affect on how you feel,,People and different forms of energy so be conscious of who and what you interact with.
Walking (slowly)out in nature is a great....Exercise and good diet is important.....meditation to some beautiful music....comedy and laughing.
A good healer can help but will take time as nobody can heal you in one go,unless you meet Jesus
Best of luck.

There are days when I wake up early, meditate on some good music, pray to god, and go out, but I am never able to carry it out for long as it gets draining and tiring after a few days. I want to get closer to God, but I feel like I am stuck in place.
Moreover, I don't have any friends, as most of the time, I am not able to stay with people for much long, as my energy gets drained. In my entire life till now, I have only found like 1-2 people with whom I like spending time.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:53 AM
Ascender

Quote:
There are days when I wake up early, meditate on some good music, pray to god, and go out, but I am never able to carry it out for long as it gets draining and tiring after a few days. I want to get closer to God, but I feel like I am stuck in place.

I don't have anybody that I would consider a real good friend anymore but I am very happy,I like all people now and I have no favourites ...Its not about looking to other people for happiness,real happiness comes from within..

You get drained of Energy easily so as i said already,go to see a healer or a shaman or someone in this profession that can guide you and let you know what is causing you to be drained....You must be able to hold onto your Energy.
I would presume that you have been for a medical checkup to rule anything physical out and if not go for a full examination.
Old 28-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
I don't have anybody that I would consider a real good friend anymore but I am very happy,I like all people now and I have no favourites ...Its not about looking to other people for happiness,real happiness comes from within..

You get drained of Energy easily so as i said already,go to see a healer or a shaman or someone in this profession that can guide you and let you know what is causing you to be drained....You must be able to hold onto your Energy.
I would presume that you have been for a medical checkup to rule anything physical out and if not go for a full examination.

It will take some time for me to finally find the happiness inside me, but my biggest problem is energy drain. Yes, I have been done full medical check-up. Unfortunately, there's no healer or shaman around my area. In fact, the ones who claim to do all these things are thugs.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
but my biggest problem is energy drain.

Unfortunately, there's no healer or shaman around my area. In fact, the ones who claim to do all these things are thugs.

You have to find out why you are been drained.

Don't claim people are thugs...if you don't like them then don't think about them.....when you think about anything,you give it your energy so when you think about people as thugs ,you are creating an angry energy in you with your own energy and then you are sending that energy to them.....you are giving away energy so stop doing that is a must...keep your energy to yourself for now...when you send out good energy and thoughts it gets reflected back at you
Old 28-09-2016, 12:17 PM
hellabomer, I had a thought come to me.
There are so many great, inspiring books out there...
do you read? Some people don't.
Many here can suggest wonderful books.
I know what lifts my spirits and gets me inspired, but I don't know what you're into...example, I could never recommend
reading what Krishna or Jesus said or a number of mystics if you don't believe in that kind of stuff.

So I would say find someone you believe and admire and read their words everyday.
Find a verse that you really love and believe and say that sometimes
throughout the day...
I have many such sentences that get me clear and smiling, fast.

I'm glad you are reaching out.

I kind of hope someone here has a suggestion regarding crystals and herbal or
flower essence tinctures.
They work for me! But, I only do what practitioners tell me to use for me personally.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
You have to find out why you are been drained.

Don't claim people are thugs...if you don't like them then don't think about them.....when you think about anything,you give it your energy so when you think about people as thugs ,you are creating an angry energy in you with your own energy and then you are sending that energy to them.....you are giving away energy so stop doing that is a must...keep your energy to yourself for now...when you send out good energy and thoughts it gets reflected back at you

I see. I don't associate with those people, so I have no anger towards them. But I understand your point. I think I am focusing my energy TOO MUCH on the things that hurt me, and I can't remember when I try gave some uplifting energy to myself.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
hellabomer, I had a thought come to me.
There are so many great, inspiring books out there...
do you read? Some people don't.
Many here can suggest wonderful books.
I know what lifts my spirits and gets me inspired, but I don't know what you're into...example, I could never recommend
reading what Krishna or Jesus said or a number of mystics if you don't believe in that kind of stuff.

So I would say find someone you believe and admire and read their words everyday.
Find a verse that you really love and believe and say that sometimes
throughout the day...
I have many such sentences that get me clear and smiling, fast.

I'm glad you are reaching out.

I kind of hope someone here has a suggestion regarding crystals and herbal or
flower essence tinctures.
They work for me! But, I only do what practitioners tell me to use for me personally.

I am going to start Bhagwad Geeta by Lord Krishna. Actually, I started it, but due to overwork, I couldn't find time to continue it. Moreover, I have started reading a yoga book. I am hoping that they may give me the much-needed peace.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:53 PM
Quote:
I am going to start Bhagavad Gita by Lord Krishna. Actually, I started it, but due to overwork,
I couldn't find time to continue it. Moreover, I have started reading a yoga book. I am hoping that they may give me the much-needed peace.
If it helps I have a thread of Gita quotes in the Hindu section...
I find them wonderful!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru