Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Reincarnation or spirit attachment?

When I was thirteen, memories of several lives began to surface.. Though I had believed in past lives as a child, my awareness faded and I was agnostic for several years. And so at the time, I figured they were just very bizarre dreams. The 'dreams' that got to me most were of one life in particular.. I cannot mention this persons name due to the backlash I've received. These 'dreams' felt so incredibly real that I would often wake up in a trance. For instance; I awoke in the middle of one and half asleep I mumbled "Yes, grandma?" I had developed an interest in people who did what my suspected past self did and I would watch documentaries on them. One day, bored out of my mind, I searched for a movie to spice things up a bit. I stumbled upon one and clicked on it. The only thing I recognized was the name. That was it, I didn't know anything else about this person. The movie pulled me in but at the same time, I was irked by something so trivial, the fact that the apartment looked.. off. After it was over, I clicked on an interview in the recommended section so I could see the person who inspired the movie. I skipped some of it as I was impatient and found myself at a part where this persons father is talking and I immediately went into a trance and what was being said was drowned out. I kept thinking about why I was feeling such a connection to this person. It overwhelmed me and I had to turn it off. That night, I had a memory of the true events surrounding one of the incidents that took place in this life. I continued to have them almost every night until I finally decided to read up on this person. I googled their name and the pictures that popped up caught my attention. I chose to look at them first and I was taken aback by what I was seeing.. Places that matched my dreams. I put the phone down and had an epiphany: I was this person. I wanted to tell someone but because I believed myself to be crazy and delusional, I didn't. I told myself to "snap out of it" and for the next five years I questioned if I was them on and off. I didn't have as many memories and when I did they were often triggered by things.. Then they abruptly stopped. Last year, out of the blue, information regarding reincarnation came to me as if it was surfacing from my subconscious mind. I promptly joined a Facebook group but for all of the wrong reasons. I wanted to know if my ex and I would reunite in another life. It didn't take long until my interest shifted on to past lives. I spoke to a few psychics and was shocked by how one of them said something that went along with dreams (memories) that I had had. I was curious to find out more, oblivious to the truth inside of me. I questioned the other life so many times and never came to a conclusion and so I lost interest. It was on the urging of a former friend that I looked into it. I read about this life through and through for the first time. So much of it resonated and I realized I had memories which I thought were dreams, so many of them..I noticed how I resemble this person, how I have similar mannerisms too. Heck, there's a photograph of the two of us where we have on similar shirts and we have the same smile/look in our eyes. And the manner in which they died corresponded with a phobia of mine I've had since I was a child.. None of this was a coincidence, at least not to me. The closest thing I had to a memory this year was an astral experience where I spoke to this persons mother and she told me there's a good possibility that I was her son. She compared pictures of the two of us and then stood up and walked to a man who had his back facing me.. I suppose she was showing him. I'm pretty sure it was my suspected past selves brother. I didn't want this to end and was sad when it did. The thing that sealed the deal for my belief in reincarnation was sharing lives with this former friend and having our memories match. Having had memories of 6+ other lives I was starting to accept this one as my own.. Then I started receiving backlash from people I thought would understand.. I expected it to some extent but had hoped someone would understand eventually. People kept telling me this persons spirit is attached to me, psychics told me this too. They never gave me any reasons as to why they thought this and so it was difficult not assume they were bias because of this persons reputation. After reading a report that contradicted the incident I had the memory of the night after having watched the movie.. The one that felt so real, how could it not be true? I was at a loss, I didn't know what to thinks anyone and I knew nothing of spirit attachment. Was it like possession? I don't feel possessed. I questioned it, I'm not arrogant enough to believe I'm always right.. I doubt myself more than the average person actually. It doesn't help that I have BPD.. I'd go from believing this is a past life to thinking I'm wrong.. Continually stressing myself out over and over again. I desperately asked around about spirit attachment and most people told me that it can't cause resemblance. Then two weeks ago, I learned that my memory was accurate but that the public had been misinformed. This was proof, I felt relieved in a way but wouldn't allow myself to calm down completely.. What if this persons spirit is attached to me and they transferred their memories over to me? I questioned it from every angle even if I didn't want to.. I couldn't ignore as I had done so many times before. I was told yesterday by a persons who's dealt with attachments that they've never heard of one having memories whilst experiencing an attachment. This is not to say it doesn't happen but everything I've been told by people who are knowledgable on the subject and others who research reincarnation seems to contradict this persons spirit being attached to me.. That was until tonight. I'm sitting here and a subtle smell of bleach makes its way toward me.. I try to dismiss as nothing until it gets to the point my nose burns as I breathe the air around me in. This person, my suspected past self, used bleach a lot.. I know spirits tend to learn towards scents that were around in life.. When my fathers around me, I smell cigarettes as he smoked them. This could be some other spirit.. I know I've had other spirits around me, some with bad intentions because of the thoughts I've had and how they communicate telepathically (these could be subconscious thoughts coming to surface too) Two were of my suspected past selves name as if someone was calling out to me and one was a thought/opinion.. Something I would never think, not consciously at least. It was about something this person had done and it went against everything that's I had read.. I shook my head and forgot about it. A week later I bought a book that supported the opinion that intrusively made its way into my mind and ended up having another astral experience where the author confronted me and told me he'd "pin me to the wall." There are some theories I've thought of.. I thought just as one has memories, one can smell scents from past lives when triggered by something that makes them think of the life.. I don't know if this is possible as I haven't read about it anywhere else.. The last two possibilities I thought of is if ones energy is imprinted on earth and I've merely attracted my own energy or if my spirit is broken up and that's why I have borderline. I do know that I'm sick of this confusion.. I've read extensively about reincarnation and my case fits the criteria for it having been a past life but at the same time I can't say it's not something else as there are still so many things to discover and figure out.. If it's not a past life, this person is a twin soul as the connection to their life is immensely strong (I'm a little obsessed) and when I stare at them: I feel I'm staring in a mirror and I can easily be put into one of my many trances if I stare too long. I think if I were to be more specific and post pictures that this would make more sense but because I can't.. I will appreciate opinions on this and possibilities for what could of caused all for this. Lastly, and I hope this is alright for me to ask; does anyone have a psychic they can recommend..? p.s I'll go into more detail if asked to, not too much though..
Old 31-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Intriguing account! Thanks for writing about it...

Aside from consulting a psychic, have you ever contemplated booking a session with a Hypnotherapist and potentially experiencing a past-life regression?

Welcome to the forum...
Old 03-09-2016, 05:04 PM
Knower

It sounds like a past life especially since you mentioned the resemblance and same mannerisms. David Wilcock claims to be a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and with good cause; the resemblance between the two is uncanny and their birth numbers match. If you can discover this person's (the person in your dreams) time of birth and his full name you could see if your birth numbers match with his. The more that these match the more likely that you were he in a past life.

I remember the fascinating case of an Israeli boy who claimed he was murdered in a past life by a farmer after the farmer discovered him having an affair with his wife. He jumped out of the window and made a run for it but the farmer was able to strike him in the back of his head killing him. The boy had a birth scar on the back of his head which he said was from the ax attack. He told his parents about the murder but they didn't believe him. When he mentioned that he could show them where his body was buried with the murder weapon they decided to check it out. He took them to the location and found the body with the ax buried there. The skull had a wound that shows it was inflicted by an ax and it matched teh birth scar on the back of the boy's head. He then took them to the man who had killed him. After being faced with the facts the man broke down and admitted it.

I would recommend Dolores Cannon if she were still alive since she would go very deep into regression hypnotherapy and discover people's past lives. Other therapists seem unable to do this or are afraid of trying it but I would recommend that you pursue that line of inquiry by finding someone who can do past-life regression hypnotherapy.
Old 03-09-2016, 06:32 PM
Knower

Sorry. Double post.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Welcome to the forum! I wonder if you would mind separating paragraphs in future posts? This isn't a criticism just that I find huge blocks of writing very difficult to both read and to concentrate on. I seem to recall others here have the same problem. I'm going to try to read your account now as it looks very interesting, but it would be great if you could break up your typing for other posts.
Old 04-09-2016, 01:18 PM
Knower

Thank you. I will do this in the future.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Glad you think so. I found two regressionists where I live but neither of them have good reviews.

I've read how spirit attachment can cause one to mimic the mannerisms of the person the spirit once was but there's nothing about resemblance. The dates don't match up. I was born June 26th and this person was born May 21st. I find with some people they match up and with others they don't. I'm not sure if I believe it's incredibly important. However, just for the heck of it, I had someone compare this suspected past life's birth chart with my current one and they said they fit like a glove in the sense they're complete opposites and that this was common. I'm pretty ignorant on these kinds of things but they added that they were amazed by this and believed that I was this person. And wow.. That's unfortunate but quite incredible.

I usually break up the paragraphs but given how tired I was, I forgot to. I probably misspelled several words too. Hope it makes sense.
Old 21-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Suspended
Knower

Reincarnation is the process in which The soul needs to be born again and again till it overcomes its state of dillusion and realizes its completeness.

The souls are immortal and imperishable.