Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-08-2016, 05:57 AM
Guide

Fish Unbelievably weird and vivid dream

This dream has a lot of weird details in it that weren't weird in my dream itself, they were probably all highly symbolic.

I was sitting with friends at a table drinking beer until I was standing somewhere seeing a beautiful girl, she was outside, naked. I knew she and I meant something but instead of getting to meet her I stumble upon one of my newly made friends. I had to have sex with this friend for some reason, in my dream I was fully aware that this was symbolic for becoming one or loving some part of yourself, as will be made clear now. He was dressed in blue, I was dressed in purple, my two favorite colours of which I can't choose. What does this matter? Purple used to be my favorite colour hands down, until I found out it is a colour of suffering and depression, not just royalty and fame. Blue was to be my new favorite colour and I almost always wear blue now. I had black pants too, "Am I black and purple? Nah I'm just purple" literally said to myself. Haven't made my mind on black though so not fully aware what that meant. So these aspects were harmonised and then this happened.

I saw a bus filled with bread, in the wheel was some cake however, which I ate. My father saw this as he looked outside the window. I ran away. I then saw a well known german dictator by the name of Adolf whom we all heard of, going to different villas near forests, one of these villas were near my home. I was standing on a street in some town, I felt like this was in a time so long ago my grandparents were still kids. I saw the most amazing thing and by far the most interesting of all my dream. Some people were arguing in the towncenter, the wind was blowing really hard as we were standing in a storm, I saw some mountains in the distance and I felt we were on a tropical island. What is that in the distance? A black entity, just an outline with lightning in its eyes. It was looking or talking to these arguing people, I didn't understand what they said but perhaps it wasn't important or meant for me. The being kept coming closer and thus I could see more and more of it and its colour kept becoming lighter and lighter until it was pure white. Is this God? I thought. It leapt on the towncenter and blew away the arguing people. "Enough" it said, anyone who wishes to meet me, this is your last chance! Some people ran to it and vanished instantly, I proceeded to do the same and when we came close I said "Aren't you the love, wisdom and goodness in everything that lives?". It stopped for a second and looked at me until it teleported me just like the other people that tried to meet it.

I knew the first part was about becoming one or something but in my dream I was thinking about my soulmate all the time so maybe it is about becoming one first? "God", whom I'm not completely sure is God but still really quite sure, was kind of transparent. Its head was like the head of a bird when it came closer, with wings as ears or something like that since it was hard to make out. When it came closer its lightning eyes changed into bright yellow and round eyes.

If anyone can help me decipher this dream please do so.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:57 AM
Master
The colors of the rainbow correspond to the chakras. Violet is the highest level which corresponds to the crown chakra, or connection to a higher level, or the god principal. Making that transformation from human to divine is difficult. It requires deep soul searching and destruction of the psyche, in a way. You have to make sacrifices to operate on that high level. The colors of the rainbow do blend together somewhat at the points where the colors intersect. Violet is highest, but it blends with indigo at a point to make a more purple color. In my opinion a person might access their crown chakra and work with it, but that isn't where we want to be all the time. We might prefer to work on another level, such as blue. You could be purple or blue depending on what you are doing. but the purple or violet blending with blue is symbolically shown by purple having sex with blue. What color does that make? I think it makes purple...Not the violet color, and not indigo but purple.
http://www.chakra-anatomy.com/crown-chakra-colors.html

There is a link.

I think that god figure was the grim reaper. He is god, but you asked 'Aren't you the love, wisdom and goodness in everything that lives?' and he didn't answer because he is all things, both good and bad. In this case he had to play the part of the reaper and take souls, because it was time.

The form that appears as a bird, like a stork or an egret, or a a white water bird is a high level of 'god'.. not the dark entity as he appeared at first, but that is the traditional appearance of the grim reaper.

The reason I thought it was for that purpose was because you mentioned Adolph and a time period. I know someone who was taken from her home and put into a camp. That was a long time ago but she just died and that relates to the story of Adolph and the Reaper.

That was 'god' in one of his many forms. The tropical island makes sense also but I am not sure how it relates. I know about it and it is something that is coming into being and it relates to time somehow, or another dimension.

The bus with the bread relates to famine, and the story of the queen who was told that 'the people have no bread' and she replied 'then let them eat cake.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/dub...antoinette.htm

I don't know how that story relates in your dream but I know it is a reference to this story.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Guide

Wow, that's all unbelievably symbolic.
I've played with that thought in my head for a long time now, even yesterday as well so maybe that's why I dreamt it, that God is the source of all live and light meaning he's also the dark God of death. Two sides of the same coin. Maybe obvious now but I was brought up with the idea that the devil was behind all of these things back when I still was comfortable being a christian. Now I prefer to know God in my own way.

Thanks for your analysis!
Old 12-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Master
I was taught that God is quite flexible, but that there is but one God with many different aspects, still the same consciousness if that word even applies. The idea of the loving god and the hideous devil being different is so that we can compartmentalize. Who is responsible for your horrible tragedy? There is only one guilty party as far as I am concerned. I know who to blame but there is a reason for everything. I always use the 2 heads of the same coin metaphor.