Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Suspended
All my dreams of this state are lucid

I frequently dream of New York City, and every single one has been a lucid dream.

I have a soul connection (maybe two) who live there amd one good friend ive known over 10 years. Ive always been loved NY too.

So it started out about 3 years ago. When i first started tryingto letgo of the soul connection person. I would dream of just walking around the city, weird halloween dreams (her birthday is on halloweeen), then this one about a house maze and trying to get through the door to get my wife. But everytime id get inside the maze would change up, id find my wife and shot back to the front door. Anyway after that dream things happenes in my life and i successfully let go of the sc person

Now i still have lucid dreams of new york, and nearly all of them are of a wedding. Inone of them my mother was there and we were arguing over whosewedding it was. Clearly it wasmine as my girlfriend was there in a white dress. That one waslucid too. The lastonei had was of my good friend, walking around the streets, got a beer, and was going to meet my girlfriend there for the first time.

Anyway. I just wrote up the dreams in case anyone sees any symbols for interpretation but i was curiousif anyone would know why everytimei dream of new york it is a lucid dream?

Maybe someone has experienced this and found an answer, if not oh well. :)
Old 07-07-2016, 03:57 PM
Super Moderator
For the longest time I would have lucid dreams and all of them included my boyfriend. I haven't had a lucid dream in a while so not sure if that would continue but I suspect that it just means that we want to be conscious of what we are dreaming so we make it lucid. A city represents our social connections. A big city could represent feeling lost in a sea of people. Many are around but connections can be hard. So I would say that the relationships in NY hold significance for you. Were you married or was that just symbolism. Possibly you wanted a marriage with your soul connection but could not find a way to connect for long. Maybe there are some old haunted ideas about making a connection that are keeping you from truly connecting. The newer dreams seem to indicate that you are working through your inability to connect and establish a relationship. I think that you are finally relaxing about it all and allowing romance to blossom in your life.