Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 19-06-2016, 05:37 AM
Guide
What are the strangest things you've googled this week?

(And/or nerdy or embarrassing.) Thought this could be a potentially entertaining topic.

These are probably my top contenders for this week:

"Orcish insults"
"Imperial Russia courting rituals"
"knife throwing 101 hand-forged versus regular"
"vulgar French pick-up lines"
Old 19-06-2016, 08:31 AM
Seeker
"kancho"

saw it on tv twice this week randomly

a kid greeted his father with this gesture after the father came home from months away at sea

father kept blocking but the kid was persistent

i just had to look it up after seeing how no one scolded the child

it's really normal in some places
Old 19-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Master
An apparent condition or phenomenon known as autogynenophilia which is when a man gets off imagining he is a woman. Its interesting because its not when a man crossdresses or anything, but imagines that he is a woman with womanly parts which makes him aroused.

Reason I looked it up is because ... well, because it describes me perfectly actually. I get very aroused when I imagine I'm a woman ... and now I know there's actually a phrase for it. Lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blan...togynephil ia
Old 19-06-2016, 02:23 PM
Suspended
Madonna (the singer) once described herself as "A homosexual man trapped in a woman's body". http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/m...dy-1005901.php I find it quite likely there are plenty of men (or former men) who would describe themselves as 'Lesbians trapped in a man's body'.
Old 19-06-2016, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

"Smiley whip Gifs"
"Frank Sinatra girlfriends"
"how many Tylenol pills can kill you" LOL I had a bad tooth ache, I thought I took in more than necessary
"Coyote and German Shepard mix" Seriously, people...
Old 19-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Master
weid fotos u cud say
fottos of weid bildins

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 19-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Guide

"visine as a laxative" lol

It is always on tv shows so I googled it. Turns out it can actually be fatal.
Old 19-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Guide
Oooh Old Hollywood stars' relationships always makes for interesting reading, Clover! (Here's a really excellent, lovely article about Ava Gardener; it goes into her marriage with Frank Sinatra a little, so I feel it's vaguely relevant enough to link: https://thehairpin.com/scandals-of-classic-hollywood-ava-gardner-the-second-look-girl-eb9d97842c02#.wa5pug2fg ! ) Frank Sinatra was an interesting one... I remember reading he had an intense trainset hobby, and was a bit neurotic at times.
Old 20-06-2016, 02:41 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Oooh Old Hollywood stars' relationships always makes for interesting reading, Clover! (Here's a really excellent, lovely article about Ava Gardener; it goes into her marriage with Frank Sinatra a little, so I feel it's vaguely relevant enough to link: https://thehairpin.com/scandals-of-classic-hollywood-ava-gardner-the-second-look-girl-eb9d97842c02#.wa5pug2fg ! ) Frank Sinatra was an interesting one... I remember reading he had an intense trainset hobby, and was a bit neurotic at times.

LOL.

I found myself listening to his music the other night and thinking how pimp he was. (I can see the appeal) So I got curious and googled his back ground, and yeah, it appeared he was a bit of a ladies man, a bit brash and cold, he didn't do so well in that department, lol.. Nevertheless, good music though..!

Ava was a bit goddess *bows*
Old 20-06-2016, 01:42 PM
Master
Fantasy pictures.....is the last one I can think of.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.