Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder
FOLLOW YOUR BLISS - by Julius Fann, Jr

"Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth."

Most people, by my observation, do not understand what it is to follow their bliss. They do not know what it is to really desert the premise of having their "cake, and eating it," and walking the path they know is fulfilling to their soul. Those who do not follow their bliss, or dedicate themselves in some way to fulfill that inner urge to involve themselves in that one thing they would freely do, come hell or high water, cannot be fulfilled. In my experience it is in the stepping out of conformity where one find, in fulfilling their bliss, they give to all mankind unselfishly. Following one's bliss has nothing to do with the world's achievement status, it is all about what Ayn Rand talks about in "The Fountainhead," and not in obsessive determinism found in Victor Hugo's "Les Misérables' character Inspector Javert.

Now I've said this to say that when one steps out from the norm in any fashion to pursue their dream, whether shoveled down their throat by circumstances, or self repentance, they must leave behind those who has no concept of the drive it takes to do that which must be done. Other will never be able to understand why people leave family, friends, jobs, and what is considered security, because they are afraid, because they feel they have not the strength to reach beyond that which shackles them to that which they consider duty. Most people I've experienced attempt to hold onto that which has contributed to that fear, and binds them to conformity of humanism. In an effort to ease their pain and aloneness, most people clutch to some kind of substance, or individual to void the structure of the dog eat dog mentality, or interject some form of deity into the flow of their living and then attempt to send self-righteous negativism to the one who has dared to follow their dream, on a guilt trip. They use statement as "It is God's will we be this, or do that, etc., etc." But if any one knew God's will, they would know God's will applies across the board, in all relationships and endeavors, and it never boils down to singularity of desires to be anything but a giver of freedom.

On my way out the door the track I would leave is this: Life is a continuous story of shattered dreams. We are continuously working to put the pieces of ourselves back together, as we find ourselves continuously fragmented in the cave Plato talks about where we are afraid of the shadows we cast. They are only shadows, I've come to know. And irrespective to what appears contrary, I also come to know they are my shadows. I am the light of my world, and I can, should I become responsible to my ways of thinking, and activity of righteous thought projections of letting my light shine and dispel the shadows which appear to be obstacles, walk the path of my Conscience "to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with My God."

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Old 27-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjufa
On my way out the door...: Life is a continuous story of shattered dreams.
Um, ok.
If I had stopped there...what a snapshot... hmm.
But I did read on...

Quote:
We are continuously working to put the pieces of ourselves back together ....I am the light of my world... letting my light shine and dispel the shadows which appear to be obstacles,
walk the path of my Conscience,
"to do justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with My God."
A circuitous path to get to this...but it was worth it.

Quote:
Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
Well, come on ...unless their Source is The Source...their own Higher True Self.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Pathfinder
So tell me what have you accomplished which differentiate you, or your opinion from every other thinking unit of awareness standing in their place Miss Hepburn?

Give me your knowledge and wisdom beyond the relativism of rhetorical words you have give herein Please!
Old 30-06-2016, 05:49 AM
Deactivated Account

I really agree with all of that. A lot of people know they should follow their heart and do what they love doing in life, but they are too afraid to do it. They are afraid of being seen as eccentric. They are afraid of letting go of the systems that they have come to rely on. You hear it all the time, people saying how much they despise their jobs, but they truly believe they have to do it anyway because that's what life is all about. Suffering because they think they have to for whatever reason.

I think everyone would love to believe that if they follow their heart and trust in faith that things would work out and God would supply them with whatever they need to carry out their hearts desires. But people are too afraid to test that out. They think if they ditch everything they have now, and just step out into the unknown and expect God to supply them with things, that maybe it won't work. It's hard to trust when you don't know what's going to happen.

Well, I think I am a great example of someone who has totally committed my life to my spiritual path and what I truly love to do, for me, my life is all about following my heart. If I don't want to do something, I just don't. If I want to do something, I go out of my way to make sure I do it.
And a lot of people, don't agree with that, they don't understand it, or they just don't think it's possible.
Like, if I don't want to talk to people, I just don't. I've had people tell me they don't think it's possible for them to do that because they feel like they have to please people. Not me, not anymore at least. I am focused on myself only, just dedicated to my life. Some people might assume I'm mean or something, but I'm actually very peaceful and have never been happier in my entire life.
For the longest time I didn't work, because I couldn't find anything that I loved, and people hated that, and my spirit guides told me to wait and hold off, because some amazing opportunity was going to be available for me in the future.
People didn't understand why I was waiting for this opportunity so patiently.
They kept saying, if you don't work, you'll never be successful, you'll never get anywhere, blah, blah, blah.
They kept saying, good things aren't just handed to you, you have to work for them.
But guess what, every time I just trusted in God to take care of me, he did. And at the age of 23 I was just handed a beautiful house, with a hot tub, sauna, large back yard, things that most people who work for years still cannot afford. It was what most people would call a lucky situation, but to me, luck has nothing to do with it. I have had many, many lucky situations ever since. To this day, I keep getting all of these amazing things. I am very blessed, all because I refuse to do things I don't want to do and only focus on doing things I love.

I used to volunteer doing very advanced level first aid with this uppity organization, and at one point of my life convinced myself it might turn into a paramedic job and I just got stuck there for so long. I knew it wasn't right for me, and over time it just became more and more stressful, but so many factors kept me there. And finally my spirit guide said, give it up and an amazing opportunity will come to you, and sure enough it did. As soon as I let it go, I got my dream job, that wasn't even that long ago, the opportunity literally just fell in my lap and I jumped on it right away. Now I get paid to play badminton! I couldn't be happier.

And if I pray for things, I am supplied with them. For example, I get free things all the time for writing reviews on amazon. You wouldn't believe some of the things I get for free. And I also give away so many things for free. It's become a full time job in itself, it's quite amazing. If I use the law of attraction, I can literally get whatever I want.
And the thing is, I don't want too much either, I love my house and everything I already have, it's just perfect for me. I think the fact that I love my life now, attracts even more abundance to me. Very grateful for all the things I've been given.
I don't know if I deserve them, because like other people say, I never worked much for them, but hey, at least I trust in my faith enough to let all that go and just focus on what I love.
But I guess I can say I told you so to all the people who tried to tell me following my heart or that listening to my spirit guide would never work out. My spirit guide is always right, always.
Old 30-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Pathfinder
Keokutah, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Not everyone will comprehend the reality you have spoken here concerning your journey, but it doesn't matter. What does though is you have planted a seed of light, and anyone who reads your words have absorbed them into the soil of their flesh. When time for growth, the seed will automatically birth open, and Spirit will perform.

God had provided a way for your achievement even before you asked Him to. God does not planned anything for any person, He provides potentials for the expansion of the wisdom of Himself in the seeds of infinity. You, I, and every individual alive are individual seeds of infinities plurality, with all the potential of the Godhead within us for expansion. ["When thou shalt make his soul ("All souls are mine") an offering for sin, he shall see his seed"].

Some people call it enlightenment, some call it miracles. In each individual seed is the glory of the heaven and earth. All things within this seed of life gives to each individual the opportunity to place their light in its proper place, and allow one to obey the commandment to let the light shine out of the darkness into our hearts.

To any person who have ears to hear, I say the potential before you concerning your problem[s], that being persistent and obedient to do what is right for conscience sake, "It is by grace ye are saved through faith, and that not of yourself, it is the gift of God."
Old 30-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Master

Quote:
"It is by grace ye are saved through faith, and that not of yourself, it is the gift of God."

The use of the word God has always been a symbol word meaning Christianity. Christian version of God only??

Obviously, grace is how it's suppose to be in any circumstance and one only needs to see it. It does not matter if you have faith or not, by grace you are saved having faith of it. The philosophy which was a major insight seen among Christians but not special to it but all, it was not meant to be.

Of course this would mean trying to do it by yourself means it still happen by grace. Your ideas please. This was a new age thought at that time, wasn't it and still is.
Old 30-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
The use of the word God has always been a symbol word meaning Christianity. Christian version of God only??

Obviously, grace is how it's suppose to be in any circumstance and one only needs to see it. It does not matter if you have faith or not, by grace you are saved having faith of it. The philosophy which was a major insight seen among Christians but not special to it but all, it was not meant to be.

Of course this would mean trying to do it by yourself means it still happen by grace. Your ideas please. This was a new age thought at that time, wasn't it and still is.

I'm not Christian but I use the word God to imply that I believe in a higher power because it's a word that everyone usually understands. I do believe in a higher power, I don't really care what it's called.
Old 30-06-2016, 07:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Keokutah, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience. Not everyone will comprehend the reality you have spoken here concerning your journey, but it doesn't matter. What does though is you have planted a seed of light, and anyone who reads your words have absorbed them into the soil of their flesh. When time for growth, the seed will automatically birth open, and Spirit will perform.

God had provided a way for your achievement even before you asked Him to. God does not planned anything for any person, He provides potentials for the expansion of the wisdom of Himself in the seeds of infinity. You, I, and every individual alive are individual seeds of infinities plurality, with all the potential of the Godhead within us for expansion. ["When thou shalt make his soul ("All souls are mine") an offering for sin, he shall see his seed"].

Some people call it enlightenment, some call it miracles. In each individual seed is the glory of the heaven and earth. All things within this seed of life gives to each individual the opportunity to place their light in its proper place, and allow one to obey the commandment to let the light shine out of the darkness into our hearts.

To any person who have ears to hear, I say the potential before you concerning your problem[s], that being persistent and obedient to do what is right for conscience sake, "It is by grace ye are saved through faith, and that not of yourself, it is the gift of God."

Thanks, I think a lot of people these days are starting to figure it out, it's not easy when they are so attached to societal perceptions. How has your life been changed by following your bliss?
Old 01-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Pathfinder
In my experience of living I've found most people misread the print of life by misreading the reality of life itself. Allow me to explain.

There is no time, and there is no such thing as timeless because all that is projected, all that is taking place in man's conscious awareness is taking place in a continuum of comprehension which cannot be explained by sentient mind. So regardless of the symbols and names men place on The Unknown Source and things, they are only a reality to them in the moment of now. All the threads upon the cords of our memory remembered; all the projections pushed forward from our conscious imaginative thoughts must have a jumping off point in order for them to exist in what is called time, [the past revisited] or what is called timeless. [the future visualized] That jumping off point begins and end only within the thought of this moment we are alive now.

It is "in God we live, and move, and have our being." We live, and move, and have our being in Life. All creation is that of Consciousness [God is Consciousness which is the life of man's awareness] whether It is visible or invisible. All manifestation of, and within Consciousness is principled and patterned in the pure perfection, wholeness, and complete thoughts emanating within and throughout all there is; and all there is is the Consciousness of Life expressing Itself as all that is. And all that is is the structure of Consciousness' pure perfection of the wholeness and complete thoughts establishing the order of God's intent and purposed will of obedience to His/Her/Its vibrating Word everywhere, in the omniety of the Spirit consciousness of Life.

Understanding creation came forth out of the invisible Silence of Life is to understand why God's presence of intent and purpose to the individual only becomes a reality where Consciousness is realized to be the Life of the individual.

Now that which is not of the forms of Spirit's pureness, does not exist in Reality as pure perfection of wholeness, only fragments, because GOD IS REALITY. Therefore that which is believed to be matter by the human mind can be destroyed, or subject to change. That includes the human form because the forms of matter does not consist of the structured substance of Spirit's original intent and purpose. Matter only consist in the interval of birth; [a dimension] living that belief of birth, [a parenthesis in eternity], and then dissolves when death [the opposite of birth] takes the upper hand and the physical world man's claim to me a reality is no more.

When men begin to comprehend when the Bible opens with the statement: "In the beginning," it is saying the kingdom of heaven is the kingdom of the unconditioned Mind of God. That all which God created and made is an unconditioned universe consisting within, and of Himself, WHERE MATTER IS NOT, because all is the Spirit forms emanating from the Consciousness of God into, and through God's mind. {Thought does not consist of matter} To comprehend this man must realize he have always stood on holy ground and; his ultimate stand must be upon the foundation of truth. That truth, everything men do begin from the Silence of the Spirit of thought, and returns to the Silence of that Spirit of thought.

To stand upon the foundation of truth, men allow only the Christ [that inner Conscience we are told to let guide us] to operate and express Itself through them. And as God rested from all His/Her/Its work, men rest from their human endeavor to manipulate God to change, or alter Its principle and pattern of the "law of the Spirit of life": or that which God cannot change because there is nothing God can change, or alter which is not the permanence of God Itself.

In the kingdom of the unconditioned Mind, man can only stand in the Consciousness of Spirit. And, in a nutshell, he is thus standing in that which is the one omnipresent power of the universe (whether that universe is imaginary or real), and there is nothing else for him to do. By standing upon truth, man continuously acknowledge his true identity as the Self-hood of God, as the Christ. For then man will have surrendered his human consciousness back unto the Consciousness where all is the power of the Father ("Father, into thy hand I commend my Spirit"). Man then becomes the harmony, peace, love, and illumination of that Life which is the only Life their is, his Life.

By man's acknowledgment that Christ is the true Self-hood of his being, the Spirit of Christ WILL BEGIN TO FUNCTION EVERYWHERE IN HIS CONSCIOUSNESS, and nullify every shadow; every lie which HAS SUSTAINED THE ILLUSION OF MATTER IN HIS MINDS.

And if the individual man have not made an impression upon the walls of Life, no one will ever remember he once was. That is man's destiny of reality. I say he better Enjoy his three scores and some odd years of his reality of nothingness on his planet earth. For he took on the earth's problems, I wonder what he is gonna say when the grim reaper touch his heart, and he realize all his denial or acceptance of symbolism, has not allow him to see the light within the darkness of God.