Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quartz crystal/my cat's death

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and an amateur crystal enthusiast!

My cat Claire died a few weeks ago. She was 18 and we were very close/bonded. I used to work as a vet tech, and have put a lot of animals to sleep at a time that was (in my opinion) too soon, so I wanted to make sure that I let her live out her full life. We worked with her holistic vet, had her on morphine, and ended up putting her to sleep in what I think would have been the last few hours of her life when she seemed to really be suffering. I was with her throughout it all and tried to make her death experience as good as it could be.

On the way to the vet, I grabbed a clear quartz crystal and a citrine crystal, and had both with her while she was dying. Both are from my sister, and she got both of them in Sedona. They've always felt very positive to me.

Last night I couldn't sleep and grabbed the Quartz in an attempt to calm myself down. While I was holding it, I was surprised to feel bad, uncomfortable feelings. Things that came up were a sense of hopelessness, dissatisfaction, emptiness, a feeling of being lost, a feeling of being stuck. My first through was oh no, is Claire not in a good place? Did I make a mistake by having these crystals with her during her death?

I'm getting married in two weeks and my stress level is über high. Maybe my experience with these crystals is totally unrelated to Claire.

Thank you for listening! I appreciate any thoughts you have!
Old 28-05-2016, 06:44 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I recently had to put down a Doggy of mine, so I feel for you in these hard days and weeks after. You acted intuitively to help your friend in her time of need and you probably did what was needed to be done.
I gave my dog Reiki (hand healing through love/life energy) The whole way through the process.
The reason you are feeling these feelings is probably because your crystals need cleared. There are many ways of clearing crystals of negative energy, which in this case the crystals may have taken on the fear and saddness and sickness of the situation, so they probably need cleared.

My favorite ways to clear crystals are the simple ones.
If the stone can get wet, run them under warm water for a while and let them dry then say a prayer or "affirm" the good qualities of the stones.
or
Place them in a safe place out side in the dirt so that mother nature may re abosrb the negative and transmute it into light for you.
Of course say a prayer of affirm your appreciation afterwards.
Another way would be to hold them in your hands and "blow" them off with a breathe of love. This is by far the simplest way. Of course it takes more mind power.

There are plenty of other ways if this does not suite you. Don't fear though.

Goodluck in your life, I hope you find your answer,
Much love. Marymagda
Old 28-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Guide

It's like she said, clearing the crystal helps with removing the negative energy. But another thought that occurred to me is that crystals have memory, and you were holding the crystal when your cat was being put to sleep. So the experience of that negative event might have somehow resurfaced. My cat also died several weeks ago, so I can understand how you feel. It's almost as bad as loosing a member of your family.
Old 29-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both so much for your response. That makes total sense. I guess by bringing the crystals, I thought they might hold on to my cat's positive energy, but it makes complete sense that instead they took on the feelings that she/I were experiencing as she was dying.

Thanks so much for your supportive thoughts. Death is so strange and difficult.