Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-04-2015, 05:17 AM
Experiencer

interesting

I meant a spirit of a person that has passed on, a loved one.
Do you believe they could enter the body of a living person and stay with them for awhile, perhaps both inhabiting the same living body at the same time.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
I meant having a spirit, whether a possession or allowed, enter someone and stay with that person. Do you believe two can live as one? Can a spirit use someone's body to live and do, perhaps teach and/or finish, things?
Yes this is possible. Unless both beings are spiritually advanced, such a close partnership doesn't work very well. If you have been married, imagine never being apart from your spouse, EVER. Most often over time one spirit becomes dominate even if this was not the intent or agreement.

Most often (and more workable), the 'visiting' spirit comes and goes as needed. Some forms of mediumship work this way. Still it takes its toll on both. On a personal note, I find it curious that the medium often does not know what happened during the visit. They have to be told (or shown the video).

Way safer for both though possibly less effective is for the 'visiting' spirit to teach the person the necessary skills and have them do the task. That way both benefit and the 'invasion' issue is avoided.
Old 10-04-2015, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle22
I am curious to know if you have an idea of what you look like in other dimensions and if you yourself have been able to change your appearance? I have been projecting for many years and it was something that I did not start willingly but not am at peace with it and now enjoy travelling around. At times I feel like I myself change form just as these spirits do to us
Appearance is an interesting topic because it's not really as clean cut as many would like to believe. Through Triporting I have been in a multitude of different species of bodies with varying appearances. Dracos (reptilians), some type of dark-yellowish being with a weird shaped head and no lower half of a face which I was told was a species from Alpha Centauri B, the list goes on. I have been in both male and female bodies that appeared Human of all kinds as well. I am sure that a lot of cases where people think it is simple astral projection and/or dreaming is actually Triporting and it happens much more often than people are even aware of and with that said appearance is going to be far from concrete. But your perception can definitely prevent you from seeing the actual appearance of the body you're in or a multitude of other factors. I don't think I have ever seen a reflection that actually resembled the way I look in this physical dimension and I have seen a lot of reflections and images of faces of the bodies I have been in. Unfortunately the way we view ourselves and appear in this dimension is just a microscopic small fraction of the reality of our appearance. In one of my trips to the "light-realms" I was told by a group of females who seem to know me very well that I have lived at least 20 lives on Earth. So that means that at the very most the way I appear right now is only 5% or less of my total appearances over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bliss
Danielle, you can enter other people's body. of course, your spirit is not physical, so technically you enter the space in another dimension that overlaps with his body. You don't enter the physical body, but the overlapping space in another dimension and can experience a little bit of how that person views the world etc. :) But it does require permission from that person's higher self or spirit guide. :)

You can see what your boyfriend is doing physically all the time by astral travel though, without entering his body, :) as long as his spirit guide doesn't create a ring pass not around his place. :)

you know seeing the real world in real time is possible, or what appears to be, for all practical purposes, the real world, maybe shifted by 0.0000001 seconds, lol. :) since you are in higher dimensional body and that body always can see any lower dimension.
Personally I disagree. Mainly because this notion goes off the assumption that everything is perfectly paralleled in the other Earth dimensions. Meaning that it goes off the assumption that "your house" is in the exact same location inside of another dimension that it is in the physical dimension. And I have found that notion to be incredibly flawed if it is even remotely true. And so just because a projection begins and you are in what you perceive as "your house" doesn't mean that any of the so called "overlapping" bodies are going to be in that exact space. And I have found that if we do have "overlapping" bodies that they are not lifeless and mindless drones that have to go where we go and only magically come to life when we dream and project. And actually they are co-existing multi-dimensionally. Meaning that an extension of our consciousness is living inside of them no differently than in our physical body in this dimension, and they have their own lives, their own interests, etc. Meaning that just because you are in one space in this physical dimension doesn't mean that there will be some lifeless overlapping body mindlessly going where you go. In my belief we are multi-dimensional beings but that doesn't mean that we have one consciousness existing in one dimension and a bunch of other mindless bodies existing in other dimensions, it is quite the opposite in my experience and opinion. We are multi-dimensional meaning our consciousness (as a whole) exists in many bodies in many dimensions and in many of those bodies and dimensions they are living lives very similar to this dimension. The other option just doesn't make much sense to me personally to think that we have all these bodies magically just going where we go and even if they did I am highly skeptical that everything is perfectly paralleled. Personally I am pretty sure that the cases where people believe they saw an overlapping body of someone else who lives in their house they actually just saw a being who lives in that dimension taking that form, or their own perception only allowed them to see that image. I don't see many beings from other dimensions running around or being paralleled in this dimension so I don't see how/why it would be that way vice-versa. It's so much more logical that the beings you see in a dimension are beings that exist in that dimension, it's like comparing the ratio of Human-beings people see in their life to the ratio of "angels." That ratio is incredibly low if there is a ratio at all, and so it's a hundred or more times likely to just be a being that lives in that dimension and is taking that form. And I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that a multitude of beings who exist in the dimensions we dream and project in take the form of people we know in this dimension on a regular basis.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle22
Anyways just wondering if anyone else had tried to do this and/or if you believe we all protect our body unconsciously from intruders. All I know is that i won't be trying to enter anyone's body anytime soon lolol.

You need to next time make sure its okay with the persons higher self, don't just go trying to enter, when I've tried to go to where I wasn't wanted and do something without the others higher self permission, it was like I hit a force field.

I've been in others bodies on a few different occasions (in plants, in animals and once fully in another living humans.. I've also experimented with blending with another person). When I energetically entered into anothers body it was with the help of one of my teachers of that time.

This person had taken a lethal amount of drug overdose and I couldn't call for an ambulance for her as she refused to give me her address to do it, she didn't want to be saved, so my teacher took me into her body to try to burn off the energy counterparts of the drugs so she wouldn't be harmed by her depressed doings.

That time I hit no resistance, I went into her stomach and could see the half dissolved drugs and my teacher dragged me (I was being quite reluctant as I was nervous about all this) through her digestive system,arteries etc, we went right through her body as in energy flows, blasting all the energy of the drugs and neutralising it, I could feel myself travelling in her bloodstream. It was quite a wild experience, thankfully I had a good teacher as I got carried away and he had to pull my out fast (my heart rate dropped too slow and the energy backlashed back, I gave out too much..it can stop ones heart).

She was so mad at me the next day for saving her life. (She was left with no ill affects at all after her OD).

He tried to teach me things like merging with another so I could see out of their own eyes (a person can really see out of anothers eyes), merge with anotehr to feel the others heart beating and experience things as they were, by going into anothers body but I wasn't good at that it was only when he stepped in pulled me through the other to help her in which I fully experienced something like this. (I didn't have a successful experience with the other stuff with not the same degree of help to do it.. ie I think he merged with me too to help me/show me how it was done, though it felt more like being grabbed by him and astrally dragged by him around till I got confidence in doing as he wanted me to do with her).

Next time get higher permission before trying something like that, messing with others can get one into all kinds of trouble :) (I got caught in someones ward one time.. scary!)
Old 17-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Instead of the idea of possessing his body (which I think is a rather odd idea), you could try to meet him in his dream, or have a shared dream. That's a much better way of proving the realness of astral dimensions.