Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   trying to enter other people (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84152)

Danielle22 06-04-2015 07:12 PM

trying to enter other people

I have always tried to prove that AP is real to my bf so I told him the next time it happened I would try to go into his body in hopes that he would feel me or be in his dreams haha. So what happened was I left my body and instantly tried to enter his when I did this something very terrifying happened. Right when I tried to go into his body his "spirit" leaped out of his body and it looked like a deformed evil version of him and it fought me abs overpowered me. His spirit was much stronger than my form and held me down by my throat and was saying a rhyme that I can't clearly remember but went along the lines of of you try to enter me again I'll drag you down to the pits of hell. I was so scared I immediately flew back into my body. My boyfriend laughed about this the next day and said not to **** with his spirit warrior lolol. Anyways just wondering if anyone else had tried to do this and/or if you believe we all protect our body unconsciously from intruders. All I know is that i won't be trying to enter anyone's body anytime soon lolol.

Astral Explorer 06-04-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle22
I have always tried to prove that AP is real to my bf so I told him the next time it happened I would try to go into his body in hopes that he would feel me or be in his dreams haha. So what happened was I left my body and instantly tried to enter his when I did this something very terrifying happened. Right when I tried to go into his body his "spirit" leaped out of his body and it looked like a deformed evil version of him and it fought me abs overpowered me. His spirit was much stronger than my form and held me down by my throat and was saying a rhyme that I can't clearly remember but went along the lines of of you try to enter me again I'll drag you down to the pits of hell. I was so scared I immediately flew back into my body. My boyfriend laughed about this the next day and said not to **** with his spirit warrior lolol. Anyways just wondering if anyone else had tried to do this and/or if you believe we all protect our body unconsciously from intruders. All I know is that i won't be trying to enter anyone's body anytime soon lolol.

Something that one needs to remember when astral projecting is that astral projection takes you out of the physical dimension, meaning that anything you see during your projection is something that exists in that dimension and not in the physical dimension. The whole "going back to my body" concept that many projectors believe really isn't as clean cut as they think it is. When you are in a projection you are in a completely different dimension so there is no physical body to go back into nor is there any need to go back into a physical body. What makes astral projection possible and makes it happen is our consciousness shifting out of the physical dimension and our physical body into another body which exists in another dimension, that is what actually occurs during a projection. Most of the symptoms, side-effects, etc. that people experience that make them believe they are "leaving their physical body" or "going back to their physical body" occur because they are already in another body and another dimension, so in reality there is no need to leave their physical body since they already have. The shift in consciousness from one body and dimension happens very quickly and normally while they are in a non-conscious state so by the time they re-enter a conscious state and experience things such as the "vibrations" they have already shifted into another body and dimension so they aren't technically leaving their physical body. And since the bodies they see during a projection are bodies that do not exist in the physical dimension there really isn't any way to go back into our physical body, we just need to end the projection no differently than how we end a dream. In the cases where people believe they went back into their physical body during a projection I am sure they either manifested an illusion of their physical body accidently due to their belief they needed to go back to their physical body to end the projection and/or be safe, or they tried to enter the body of another being who exists in that dimension and ended the projection in the process.

With all of this said personally I believe the body you attempted to enter had absolutely nothing to do with your boyfriend or his physical body. Most projectors believe that just because their projection begins in a space that visually resembles their home that it is their home or that the things that exist in the physical dimension in their home are the same things. Most projectors also believe that just because they see a body it means it is their body or that it is the body of someone they know, when in reality it is usually the complete opposite. Ninety-nine percent or more of the time when a person sees a body it is going to be the body of a being that exists in the dimension they have projected into. In those dimensions it is completely possible to enter the body of another being, I personally do it on a regular occasion through what is referred to in these dimensions as Triporting. Even if the body you saw visually resembled your boyfriend it still doesn't mean it was actually a body of your boyfriend, many of the beings who exist in these dimensions take the form of people we know in this dimension on a regular occasion and/or our perception only allows us to see familiar images of people we know. I am assuming your projection began in "your bed" and you attempted to enter the first body you saw likely laying next to you in the bed you were in. But what most projectors don't find out until much later on is that just because you own a home or a bed in the physical dimension doesn't mean you own it in any of the other Earth dimensions, even if it appears to you exactly the same. With that said there are likely other beings who live in that dimension living in what you perceive as "your home" and one of those beings is likely the body that you attempted to enter under the belief that it was your boyfriend's physical body. But unfortunately in reality just because it may of appeared to you in the image of your boyfriend, it was inside a space that appeared to you like your home, or even was laying in the bed next to you when the projection began doesn't mean it was and/or had anything to do with your boyfriend. In fact it is hundreds of times more likely that it had absolutely nothing to do with your boyfriend and was the body of a being who exists in the dimension you projected into. As I mentioned before astral projection specifically takes us out of the physical dimension and our physical bodies exist in the physical dimension. So it's like saying I went to America so I could enter Europe, or I went to Mars so I could enter Jupiter. You have to go to Europe or Jupiter to enter Europe or Jupiter, meaning you have to be in the physical dimension to enter a physical person's body. And since astral projection takes us out of the physical dimension the dimension in which our physical bodies exist the chances of it happening are beyond astronomical if it is even possible, I don't like to say things are impossible so I'll just say beyond astronomical.

Danielle22 07-04-2015 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Something that one needs to remember when astral projecting is that astral projection takes you out of the physical dimension, meaning that anything you see during your projection is something that exists in that dimension and not in the physical dimension. The whole "going back to my body" concept that many projectors believe really isn't as clean cut as they think it is. When you are in a projection you are in a completely different dimension so there is no isphysical body to go back into nor is there any need to go back into a physical body. What makes astral projection possible and makes it happen is our consciousness shifting out of the physical dimension and our physical body into another body which exists in another dimension, that is what actually occurs during a projection. Most of the symptoms, side-effects, etc. that people experience that make them believe they are "leaving their physical body" or "going back to their physical body" occur because they are already in another body and another dimension, so in reality there is no need to leave their physical body since they already have. The shift in consciousness from one body and dimension happens very quickly and normally while they are in a non-conscious state so by the time they re-enter a conscious state and experience things such as the "vibrations" they have already shifted into another body and dimension so they aren't technically leaving their physical body. And since the bodies they see during a projection are bodies that do not exist in the physical dimension there really isn't any way to go back into our physical body, we just need to end the projection no differently than how we end a dream. In the cases where people believe they went back into their physical body during a projection I am sure they either manifested an illusion of their physical body accidently due to their belief they needed to go back to their physical body to end the projection and/or be safe, or they tried to enter the body of another being who exists in that dimension and ended the projection in the process.

With all of this said personally I believe the body you attempted to enter had absolutely nothing to do with your boyfriend or his physical body. Most projectors believe that just because their projection begins in a space that visually resembles their home that it is their home or that the things that exist in the physical dimension in their home are the same things. Most projectors also believe that just because they see a body it means it is their body or that it is the body of someone they know, when in reality it is usually the complete opposite. Ninety-nine percent or more of the time when a person sees a body it is going to be the body of a being that exists in the dimension they have projected into. In those dimensions it is completely possible to enter the body of another being, I personally do it on a regular occasion through what is referred to in these dimensions as Triporting. Even if the body you saw visually resembled your boyfriend it still doesn't mean it was actually a body of your boyfriend, many of the beings who exist in these dimensions take the form of people we know in this dimension on a regular occasion and/or our perception only allows us to see familiar images of people we know. I am assuming your projection began in "your bed" and you attempted to enter the first body you saw likely laying next to you in the bed you were in. But what most projectors don't find out until much later on is that just because you own a home or a bed in the physical dimension doesn't mean you own it in any of the other Earth dimensions, even if it appears to you exactly the same. With that said there are likely other beings who live in that dimension living in what you perceive as "your home" and one of those beings is likely the body that you attempted to enter under the belief that it was your boyfriend's physical body. But unfortunately in reality just because it may of appeared to you in the image of your boyfriend, it was inside a space that appeared to you like your home, or even was laying in the bed next to you when the projection began doesn't mean it was and/or had anything to do with your boyfriend. In fact it is hundreds of times more likely that it had absolutely nothing to do with your boyfriend and was the body of a being who exists in the dimension you projected into. As I mentioned before astral projection specifically takes us out of the physical dimension and our physical bodies exist in the physical dimension. So it's like saying I went to America so I could enter Europe, or I went to Mars so I could enter Jupiter. You have to go to Europe or Jupiter to enter Europe or Jupiter, meaning you have to be in the physical dimension to enter a physical person's body. And since astral projection takes us out of the physical dimension the dimension in which our physical bodies exist the chances of it happening are beyond astronomical if it is even possible, I don't like to say things are impossible so I'll just say beyond astronomical.

Thank you for this perspective so in summary this evil version of my boyfriend was most likely an entity that was mimicking his appearance. I have read that there are different levels of planes that we may travel to and assume I must be on a lower one as I see my physical surroundings on AP almost identical to normal life. However there are some things that you mention with such certainty such as we do not leave our physical body rather inhabit another body in a different dimension is something that has no scientific weight nor does any one persons theory which is one of the reasons AP interests me so much. It is so unstudied and free that people like ourselves who do get to experience this gift can contribute to its growth in society and science. But who knows if our soul iseaving or body or even a part of our soul compared to our body going into another dimension. At this time in age we have no real grounds to say with certainty what really happens or how it even happens when we leave our body only science and time will tell. . Or not. If your theory is correct and a spirit is mimicking my boyfriend in another dimension he had a hoot scaring the **** out of me hahaha. As I write this I think I'm starting to understand what your saying. I do not believe that when I AP I'm floating in my bedroom I understand this is a new dimension that looks like my bedroom and looks like my boyfriend. But I still believe there is a close connection between the two and they are not completely different. We may even just be seeing our very own dimension just distorted. And when I say go back into my body I mean go back to my physical self in the dimension that I know and love lol.

Astral Explorer 07-04-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Thank you for this perspective so in summary this evil version of my boyfriend was most likely an entity that was mimicking his appearance. I have read that there are different levels of planes that we may travel to and assume I must be on a lower one as I see my physical surroundings on AP almost identical to normal life. However there are some things that you mention with such certainty such as we do not leave our physical body rather inhabit another body in a different dimension is something that has no scientific weight nor does any one persons theory which is one of the reasons AP interests me so much. It is so unstudied and free that people like ourselves who do get to experience this gift can contribute to its growth in society and science. But who knows if our soul iseaving or body or even a part of our soul compared to our body going into another dimension. At this time in age we have no real grounds to say with certainty what really happens or how it even happens when we leave our body only science and time will tell. . Or not. If your theory is correct and a spirit is mimicking my boyfriend in another dimension he had a hoot scaring the **** out of me hahaha. As I write this I think I'm starting to understand what your saying. I do not believe that when I AP I'm floating in my bedroom I understand this is a new dimension that looks like my bedroom and looks like my boyfriend. But I still believe there is a close connection between the two and they are not completely different. We may even just be seeing our very own dimension just distorted. And when I say go back into my body I mean go back to my physical self in the dimension that I know and love lol.

No problem. Personally I've been projecting for so long and have spent so much time in these dimensions that I can say what I say with a certain level of certainty, but I can completely understand why it is difficult for those without the same experiences as myself to not whole-heartedly believe what I am saying. I am sure without the experiences I have had I would feel the exact same way. A lot of my beliefs are based on the laws and principles I have discovered in these other dimensions for the most part. Just like there are specific laws and principles governing the possibilities and probabilities in our dimension in most of the other dimensions we experience in dreams and projections it is no different. The reason I am so certain about dreaming and astral projecting being a shift in consciousness and not necessarily one body leaving another body and so forth is because of those principles, because a body that exists in one space cannot enter or leave a body existing in another space. The bodies we experience in dreams and projections exist in completely different dimensions so principally it is not possible for a physical body to enter or leave them. This is why I am so certain that our consciousness is the conduit for these experiences and not necessarily a body. I have been lucky enough to remain conscious while my consciousness shifts from one dimension to another, one body to another and witness the entire process which also adds to my level of certainty. I have also had my consciousness inserted into the body of beings who have absolutely no connection to me, this is called Triporting. Through this I have gone into bodies of many species of beings in many dimensions, realms, and worlds. I believe the word "soul" is just an archaic word attempting to describe the fact that we as Human-beings are fundamentally multi-dimensional beings and are capable of shifting into many dimensions. A "soul" being our consciousness of course.

But anyways regarding your experience and what you recently said. You mentioned the dimensions you experience often visually resemble the physical dimension, these are what I refer to as "parallel Earth-dimensions" the meaning of that can easily be distorted but more or less I am just saying they are dimensions that also exist on Earth somewhat similar to our physical dimension that beings are living lives in. I have experienced several other Earth-dimensions and experienced many situations where their visual appearance mimicked something in our physical dimension, but I personally believe a huge part of that appearance is based on our own perception. I have had dreams and projections begin in what I perceived as my room and my house and after the dream or projection carried on and I explored further to my surprise found out my perception was wrong and I was in a completely different location that I did not know. But I can also confirm that I have had many dreams and projections that occurred in another Earth dimension space that mimicked my house and neighborhood, I have even explored other houses in the neighborhood houses which neighbors I know IRL live in and so forth. Of course I didn't expect to or see any of those neighbors and even if I did I know it is likely just a being living in that dimension taking that form or my own perception making me see a familiar face. So there are definitely some areas in these dimensions that mimic the visual appearance of our dimension, but I have found the further you travel away from your house or neighborhood the more distorted it tends to become until you eventually find yourself in a foreign unknown place. This leads me to believe that we accidently and subconsciously manifest the image of our homes and neighborhoods in some of these dimensions and just because that is what we perceive doesn't necessarily mean the beings who live there perceive the same image. In many of the other Earth dimensions beings are living lives similar to our lives (of course with some differences) and even die. All of the realms we experience in dreams and projections aren't necessarily filled with the souls of deceased Human-beings and so forth.

As far as the being scaring you, it was probably angry that you attempted to enter its body without its permission. As far as its appearance I have beings who I encounter on a regular basis and each one always takes the form of a person I know in the physical dimension. One always takes the form of my father, another always takes the form of my brother as an adult, another always takes the form of my brother as a child, another takes the form of my Grandfather, another my Grandmother, and so forth. Exactly why they do this obviously I cannot say, I just know they do it on a regular occasion and this is common-place in most of the other Earth dimensions. Those dimensions are highly inhabited with species of beings who are capable of shape-shifting and they usually are shifted into a Human-form for some reason. I have Triported into Draco bodies before and accidently made the body shift into Draco form in a public place and got into all kinds of trouble lol. So it appears like in some of the areas of the other Earth dimensions there is a rule/law where they have to be in Human-form. I have also experienced dimensions, realms, and worlds where the beings were all in what I am assuming is their natural form, those are always interesting and amazing. I am certain that what we see in these other Earth dimensions is not our dimension because of the laws and principles that govern them mainly. We cannot fly in our dimension or manifest objects out of nothing, but in these dimensions we can. We can fly mostly due to the density difference of their dimension, theirs is much less dense and ours has been compared to "moving around in a pool of Jello" by beings who live in the less dense dimensions that have visited ours. Anyways hope this explains a bit to you, take care.

wstein 08-04-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

What you did is called possession. Its not recommended even if you know the person.

Your experience is to be expected. Should you find someone less capable of defending themselves, chances are that some other being is already in there, are you ready to meet them?

Though its possible to have more than one spirit/non-physical being in a body, they weren't built for that, almost always causes (medical type) problems.
----
Sounds like your BF already knows its real.

Next time try something more fun, like kissing him, have sex in what would otherwise be a public place, or indulge him in some fantasy experience that you won't do in the physical and he won't forget.

birds 08-04-2015 01:05 AM

curious for thoughts

What's the opinions of a spirit entering a willing live host and staying with them for a significant amount of time and for how long?

desert rat 08-04-2015 04:31 AM

In one of Robert Monroe's books he talks about accdently getting in the body of a person in the hospitle . My guess would be that the soul was all ready gone . He said it took all his effort to leave that body . This is just not a good idea .

Danielle22 08-04-2015 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
No problem. Personally I've been projecting for so long and have spent so much time in these dimensions that I can say what I say with a certain level of certainty, but I can completely understand why it is difficult for those without the same experiences as myself to not whole-heartedly believe what I am saying. I am sure without the experiences I have had I would feel the exact same way. A lot of my beliefs are based on the laws and principles I have discovered in these other dimensions for the most part. Just like there are specific laws and principles governing the possibilities and probabilities in our dimension in most of the other dimensions we experience in dreams and projections it is no different. The reason I am so certain about dreaming and astral projecting being a shift in consciousness and not necessarily one body leaving another body and so forth is because of those principles, because a body that exists in one space cannot enter or leave a body existing in another space. The bodies we experience in dreams and projections exist in completely different dimensions so principally it is not possible for a physical body to enter or leave them. This is why I am so certain that our consciousness is the conduit for these experiences and not necessarily a body. I have been lucky enough to remain conscious while my consciousness shifts from one dimension to another, one body to another and witness the entire process which also adds to my level of certainty. I have also had my consciousness inserted into the body of beings who have absolutely no connection to me, this is called Triporting. Through this I have gone into bodies of many species of beings in many dimensions, realms, and worlds. I believe the word "soul" is just an archaic word attempting to describe the fact that we as Human-beings are fundamentally multi-dimensional beings and are capable of shifting into many dimensions. A "soul" being our consciousness of course.

But anyways regarding your experience and what you recently said. You mentioned the dimensions you experience often visually resemble the physical dimension, these are what I refer to as "parallel Earth-dimensions" the meaning of that can easily be distorted but more or less I am just saying they are dimensions that also exist on Earth somewhat similar to our physical dimension that beings are living lives in. I have experienced several other Earth-dimensions and experienced many situations where their visual appearance mimicked something in our physical dimension, but I personally believe a huge part of that appearance is based on our own perception. I have had dreams and projections begin in what I perceived as my room and my house and after the dream or projection carried on and I explored further to my surprise found out my perception was wrong and I was in a completely different location that I did not know. But I can also confirm that I have had many dreams and projections that occurred in another Earth dimension space that mimicked my house and neighborhood, I have even explored other houses in the neighborhood houses which neighbors I know IRL live in and so forth. Of course I didn't expect to or see any of those neighbors and even if I did I know it is likely just a being living in that dimension taking that form or my own perception making me see a familiar face. So there are definitely some areas in these dimensions that mimic the visual appearance of our dimension, but I have found the further you travel away from your house or neighborhood the more distorted it tends to become until you eventually find yourself in a foreign unknown place. This leads me to believe that we accidently and subconsciously manifest the image of our homes and neighborhoods in some of these dimensions and just because that is what we perceive doesn't necessarily mean the beings who live there perceive the same image. In many of the other Earth dimensions beings are living lives similar to our lives (of course with some differences) and even die. All of the realms we experience in dreams and projections aren't necessarily filled with the souls of deceased Human-beings and so forth.

As far as the being scaring you, it was probably angry that you attempted to enter its body without its permission. As far as its appearance I have beings who I encounter on a regular basis and each one always takes the form of a person I know in the physical dimension. One always takes the form of my father, another always takes the form of my brother as an adult, another always takes the form of my brother as a child, another takes the form of my Grandfather, another my Grandmother, and so forth. Exactly why they do this obviously I cannot say, I just know they do it on a regular occasion and this is common-place in most of the other Earth dimensions. Those dimensions are highly inhabited with species of beings who are capable of shape-shifting and they usually are shifted into a Human-form for some reason. I have Triported into Draco bodies before and accidently made the body shift into Draco form in a public place and got into all kinds of trouble lol. So it appears like in some of the areas of the other Earth dimensions there is a rule/law where they have to be in Human-form. I have also experienced dimensions, realms, and worlds where the beings were all in what I am assuming is their natural form, those are always interesting and amazing. I am certain that what we see in these other Earth dimensions is not our dimension because of the laws and principles that govern them mainly. We cannot fly in our dimension or manifest objects out of nothing, but in these dimensions we can. We can fly mostly due to the density difference of their dimension, theirs is much less dense and ours has been compared to "moving around in a pool of Jello" by beings who live in the less dense dimensions that have visited ours. Anyways hope this explains a bit to you, take care.

I am curious to know if you have an idea of what you look like in other dimensions and if you yourself have been able to change your appearance? I have been projecting for many years and it was something that I did not start willingly but not am at peace with it and now enjoy travelling around. At times I feel like I myself change form just as these spirits do to us

birds 08-04-2015 05:08 AM

scenario

I meant having a spirit, whether a possession or allowed, enter someone and stay with that person. Do you believe two can live as one? Can a spirit use someone's body to live and do, perhaps teach and/or finish, things?

bliss 08-04-2015 05:13 AM

Danielle, you can enter other people's body. of course, your spirit is not physical, so technically you enter the space in another dimension that overlaps with his body. You don't enter the physical body, but the overlapping space in another dimension and can experience a little bit of how that person views the world etc. :) But it does require permission from that person's higher self or spirit guide. :)

You can see what your boyfriend is doing physically all the time by astral travel though, without entering his body, :) as long as his spirit guide doesn't create a ring pass not around his place. :)

you know seeing the real world in real time is possible, or what appears to be, for all practical purposes, the real world, maybe shifted by 0.0000001 seconds, lol. :) since you are in higher dimensional body and that body always can see any lower dimension.