Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-01-2011, 08:08 AM
7thHeaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
If someone doesn't like you because of your chosen spiritual path, that person is not spiritual themselves

Hi SeaZen..... I am a newbie here and just scrolling through some threads and I just wanted to say that I love what you say here. Do not get me wrong, you will see my passion come out in my beliefs but I have been a lookilew in a vast amount of belief systems and what I have found is that there are wonderful loving individuals that a part of each one. I have found there to be many strong common denominators. Thanks for this!
Old 21-01-2011, 08:30 AM
supernova

Spirituality is a path to self realization and it has little to do with Christianity. Christianity is an institutionalized fanatic religious ideology and that has mostly been destructive to human society.

Christianity is a mask or a trademark and we do not need all these trashes and we need is harmony and not clash. The history of Christianity and the rest of other religious traditions proves that they have always disintegrated human society into different groups and warring ideologies and let us be simple and we can follow the track of Jesus without being Christians, without stirring wild and destructive forces