Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

The heart chakra is the balance of the 3 above and 3 the below it. If you have an energy level deficiency in your heart chakra there is no harm in focus on one chakra. If you are soley dedicated to forever focusing on 1 then that would be different.
Old 23-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Hawk

topshopper19,

I would like to say that I commend you on your desire to live the most loving and joyful life possible. I commend you because that is not an easy path. Living a loving and joyful life means embodying what is true for you and acting from that place fully. It is the path of living fully and powerfully exposed. Living a loving and joyful life means letting go of fear-based protection and being exposed and vulnerable. Being open-hearted means telling your partner when you're scared and afraid of getting hurt instead of putting the "I'm strong I can handle it" mask on to avoid being vulnerable. An open heart sees vulnerability as its strength, not as something to fear.

Everyone here has given good suggestions to open to heart, my addition is to routinely ask yourself "what's the heart of the matter here?" It takes courage to see the truth of yourself, and that is the path to opening the heart.

The path of the spiritual warrior is a path to an open heart, so as you may be able to see it's not always easy but leads to a lot of peace and happiness.