Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renessme
Yes i read somewhere that they are uncomfortable with the hightened energy vibration we exude. (Doesnt mean we are better than them though.) I know what you mean by lonely. It is hard to find friends who can share the same vibration. After awakening i just dont get them at all. The things they talk about no longer interests me too. I also find that when i lower my vibration, i.e, gossipping it ends up not so good at all. Like they would take my comments differently, even when im joking! Like its hard to establish rapport even with my old friends. And if i lower my vibration, i end up regretting it later as i sort of go to states of "sleeping" or unawakened-ness again. Like my ego or child self wants to emerge again.

Hi Renessme, I've had a difficult time hanging out with friends since I've been awakened too. You hit the nail on the head when you said that the things they talk about no longer interest you. I feel the same way. I feel really bad admitting that, but it's the truth. Being awakened has had such a powerful impact on me that it's all I can think about.
Old 15-01-2015, 07:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
Hi Renessme, I've had a difficult time hanging out with friends since I've been awakened too. You hit the nail on the head when you said that the things they talk about no longer interest you. I feel the same way. I feel really bad admitting that, but it's the truth. Being awakened has had such a powerful impact on me that it's all I can think about.

I also wanted to add that the conversation with my TF are so wonderful and soul connecting, that it's so hard to have a conversation with people that do not fulfill that in me. Do you feel the same?
Old 15-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi john, i didnt notice that before, but now that you've mentioned it, yes, the young ones tend to gravitate towards me and i tend to repel older people (but thosein age o wisdom say 70 up likes me too). What do you think could be the reason for this?

Younger people IMNSHO, are very heavily indoctrinated to fit certain images of success and such so as to fit into this culture conventionally while they strive towards what passes for "success" in this country. If you don't fit that image it will be hard to fit in. I see a huge difference between my younger and older female students, for example-the former seem to be oozing soul all over the place, while the older ones seem very inhibited and don't seem able and/or willing to fully express their genuine selves. I have met a few exceptions, most notably one which I taught when she was 9 who returned this year at 16, her bubbly personality from years ago still fully intact.

Older folks have a chance to allow themselves to express their authentic selves more freely than when they were younger, since they've (sometimes!) learned that their former attachments may have outlived their usefulness.

Quote:
Also, what are you doing to address the detachment, im a young adult and to be realistic, needs to be out there (in 3d). Im trying to slowly immerse myself going out with a few groups of people, i can handle going to church, to the mall, but not gathering where i need to mingle with a lot of people (parties, conferences) and the nature of my job needs me to do so. It is also hard not to have a lot of friends who you can be intimate with (i mean this in a non sexual way). I miss having someone who i can tell anything, who i can bare how my soul feels and get supported. The friends who are on the same wavelength are either very busy or are detached like a monk too!

Like I said above, at those ages it will be tough. I wish I could be of more help there, but am myself a hermit of sorts too.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 15-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Advanced souls tend to spend lots of time alone. It's part of the path.
Old 16-01-2015, 07:31 PM
FollowBack

Quote:
Yes i read somewhere that they are uncomfortable with the hightened energy vibration we exude. (Doesnt mean we are better than them though.) I know what you mean by lonely. It is hard to find friends who can share the same vibration. After awakening i just dont get them at all. The things they talk about no longer interests me too. I also find that when i lower my vibration, i.e, gossipping it ends up not so good at all. Like they would take my comments differently, even when im joking! Like its hard to establish rapport even with my old friends. And if i lower my vibration, i end up regretting it later as i sort of go to states of "sleeping" or unawakened-ness again. Like my ego or child self wants to emerge again.

wow, sorry, I read it too quickly before, its true! Everything what you are describing resonates with me.
I have feeling like me and my twin, cause we live together and have the same circle of friends, that we should just cut them out or I don't know, its not so amusing for us to go to the bar every weekend and get drunk, we would probably like to do different things as we already have such a high energy in our bodies, we are "high" all the time. LOL
But we are all humans and if things get bad between us, it sometimes leads us to have a drink. But we are working on this problem.
But also I think that we both (me and my twin) or all twins can be a teachers who introduce others to choose some other healthy activities, that we can lead by example. But we all want to be accepted. Even though we have each other, we still want to have friends and we could just leave some of them because our frequency has changed. I think there's have to be a better way how to deal with this thing.
Yeah, there are times, when we go out with our friends and feel like we have to put a mask on and lower our vibration. This journey is a process. But its definitely better to do that if you know that someone is always by your side.
Old 16-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Master
I was told by a psychic who specializes in the metaphysical that when our energy is unbalanced and intense, it can scare people. They may not even understand why they don't want to be around the person. It's their energy. It's too much for them.
Old 16-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
I usually have this problem. I've found (and even been told sometimes) that some people find me too intense. Which is strangely odd, since I am more of a recluse/loner and usually keep to myself as an introvert. Maybe it's because of things I post on Facebook? Or my interests, since I'm a huge aficionado of the (classical) arts and poetry? I have no idea. I also have my moon in Scorpio and once read that people usually find those of us "intense" or "intimidating" or "too passionate". Maybe it's that, or it could just generally be my energy? Oh, who knows... I really felt like I could relate well to this thread entry :)
Old 16-01-2015, 09:46 PM
FollowBack

Actually it is true, when I start to think about it. I have always seen as very arrogant person, when people don't know me. Once they start talking to me, they find that I am very friendly and not so arrogant at all. LOL

What about sexual energy? Can it be intense too?
What about strong likes and dislikes?

And I think that when you, AQ, talk about unbalanced energies, I guess this is how we are seen, I mean we all are a mix of our parents and childhood stuff. And yes, you are right, those are the things what we haven't sorted out yet.

But when our energy is up, I have noticed that people want to be around us, around me, around him, I got a lot of compliments, because because I am very happy and often times people think if I am sincere or if I am on drugs or if I am laughing at them or that I am insane etc etc
I think they subconsciously want to be around me and I am very opened at that time also. Very giving. I guess its natural.
I had happened, that many people start liking us or fall in love with us while the energy runs very high.

I guess its the natural source creative energy which means that when twins are in unison, they are in harmony. They want to give, they are very gentle and loving towards people, they are very happy, there's a lot of positive energy which needs to be shared and not only between twins, but I mean with around others. That makes them believes that they must be something very special, but I guess we are all special, aren't we? And they might start liking us or fall in love with us, at that time. There's a lots lots lots of good positive and loving energy. The hearts of both twins are opened. I have imagined it that way. Imagine the Earth. And its like twins are giants and the Earth is like a ball and the join their hands and hug the ball, so the ball is between them (ball means Earth). LOL

This is what I have noticed.
Old 16-01-2015, 09:55 PM
FollowBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
I usually have this problem. I've found (and even been told sometimes) that some people find me too intense. Which is strangely odd, since I am more of a recluse/loner and usually keep to myself as an introvert. Maybe it's because of things I post on Facebook? Or my interests, since I'm a huge aficionado of the (classical) arts and poetry? I have no idea. I also have my moon in Scorpio and once read that people usually find those of us "intense" or "intimidating" or "too passionate". Maybe it's that, or it could just generally be my energy? Oh, who knows... I really felt like I could relate well to this thread entry :)

I am also very intense, don't have Moon in Scoprio, but I have Scoprio in lot of other planets.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaclynt
I also wanted to add that the conversation with my TF are so wonderful and soul connecting, that it's so hard to have a conversation with people that do not fulfill that in me. Do you feel the same?

Yes. I find a few people i am comfortable sharing myself intimately, baring my soul, telling them things about me. And yes, my tf was like that for me too. We had that from the get go. We became intimately close (not intimate sexually, but more mentally and emotionally, and maybe yes, even spiritually, hence the soul connection) from the 1st few days of our interaction.

John and Scarlet, i find that the spiritual path is a solitary life. But i am finding this drive to be out more in this world these days. I woukdnt wanna make the solitude of the spiritual path as my form of escapism (im a pisces and im prone to escapism).