Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   can our energy be too intense for normal people as well (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=80114)

Zoeila 14-01-2015 08:47 PM

can our energy be too intense for normal people as well

i know our energy can be too intense for our twin to deal with at times but what about normal people? i've notice in the past couple months that my twin is trying to love me from afar like she can only be in my pressence for short bursts of time,but it's not just her it's my friends too. sometimes it seems to happen at the same time leaving me feeling loney and wondering if i've done something wrong. i suppose it's possible theres some kind of wide scale reflection going on,or maybe there's someone i'm supposed to help that i'm ignoring because of my TF and friends.

Renessme 14-01-2015 09:13 PM

Yes i read somewhere that they are uncomfortable with the hightened energy vibration we exude. (Doesnt mean we are better than them though.) I know what you mean by lonely. It is hard to find friends who can share the same vibration. After awakening i just dont get them at all. The things they talk about no longer interests me too. I also find that when i lower my vibration, i.e, gossipping it ends up not so good at all. Like they would take my comments differently, even when im joking! Like its hard to establish rapport even with my old friends. And if i lower my vibration, i end up regretting it later as i sort of go to states of "sleeping" or unawakened-ness again. Like my ego or child self wants to emerge again.

FollowBack 14-01-2015 09:19 PM

I don't think they are staying away from you on purpose. I guess they have all busy or need to take care of themselves. As you have time now to do the same. Don't think as they are ignoring you. Take it as they are just taking time to their other needs and hobbies etc - to themselves
As you should do too.

Yes, this energy is intense, and sometimes it attracts people and sometimes vex them. But they all react. Most of the time positively of course, cause when me and my twin get along very well, there is that highly charged positive energy what needs to be shared, so everyone around us will definitely feel it and pick that up! But also there can be people who don't like that, who feel like it's annoys them etc

Focus on your heart chakra and send love to yourself while your twin and your friends are doing their things

Who are normal people? Actually we all have that opportunity to grow.
People are definitely now more and more waking up, cause the energies re changing and they need to make changes, cause they can't get the old result with same methods. They need to create old methods cause nothing isn't going to be as it used to be. We are all changing and waking up to our truth. There are those who can't do it, not this way or they do it in their own time. There are definitely some difficulties in order to let go of the old things or the things which are constantly bringing them into the black hole. They should change their perspective and look ahead. I think the future holds a lot of exciting opportunities for those who really want to be happy and want to everything what helps them to be so.

FollowBack 14-01-2015 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renessme
Yes i read somewhere that they are uncomfortable with the hightened energy vibration we exude. (Doesnt mean we are better than them though.) I know what you mean by lonely. It is hard to find friends who can share the same vibration. After awakening i just dont get them at all. The things they talk about no longer interests me too. I also find that when i lower my vibration, i.e, gossipping it ends up not so good at all. Like they would take my comments differently, even when im joking! Like its hard to establish rapport even with my old friends. And if i lower my vibration, i end up regretting it later as i sort of go to states of "sleeping" or unawakened-ness again. Like my ego or child self wants to emerge again.

Is ego your child self? Really? I thought ego and child self are different.

Renessme 14-01-2015 09:26 PM

I didnt say they are the same. Is there a grammar nazi here? What i meant was after spending time say gossipping or in lower vibrations, i find myself becoming my old self, like that child wanting all the attention, the demanding ego (and i do not mean ego as identity as they use it in psychology) or the helpless child feeling a victim of circumstances.

Your post felt like an attack anf i dont know why.

FollowBack 14-01-2015 09:38 PM

Oops sorry, I apologize.
I am wrong, you are right. I read your post too quickly.

I apologize!
Sending love to your way!

Renessme 14-01-2015 09:52 PM

No worries followback. =)

Btw, i have also noticed zoiela how, as a consequence, i have developed an unhealthy detachment. Because rather than cultivate relationships i seem to distance from them. Ecen from friends, and sometimes i do not even do it on purpose. I stilk have some friends who im on the same wavelength with and even then tells me i have become a monk or something.

Sometimes i think i have become too serious because of the spiritual and i miss the fun too. However the problem lies with choosing the fun that lowers my vibration. And that is my problem. Because if my ego is healthy, i shouldnt be affected with the lowered vibration. I also try tocheck myself all the time if i have developed a spiritual ego and try to put her in place in case i feel that i have.

John Elessar 15-01-2015 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renessme

Btw, i have also noticed zoiela how, as a consequence, i have developed an unhealthy detachment. Because rather than cultivate relationships i seem to distance from them. Ecen from friends, and sometimes i do not even do it on purpose. I stilk have some friends who im on the same wavelength with and even then tells me i have become a monk or something.

My experience exactly. I've slowly become more distant from my best male friend, for exactly this reason. He's also a pretty rabid right winger politically as well (liberal here), and, while I can occ. get together and share a laugh with him, to a certain extent you are right about that. Prolonged company with such people can be a bit of a drag. [I also found myself in the mall the other day for the first time in a number of years, and I could just feel my energy slowly drain out of me while I was in there...]

Interesting that you mention the child self thing (yes, read your clarification on that), because many of my younger students are drawn to me even tho my adult colleagues typically are not.

Renessme 15-01-2015 03:31 AM

Hi john, i didnt notice that before, but now that you've mentioned it, yes, the young ones tend to gravitate towards me and i tend to repel older people (but thosein age o wisdom say 70 up likes me too). What do you think could be the reason for this?

Also, what are you doing to address the detachment, im a young adult and to be realistic, needs to be out there (in 3d). Im trying to slowly immerse myself going out with a few groups of people, i can handle going to church, to the mall, but not gathering where i need to mingle with a lot of people (parties, conferences) and the nature of my job needs me to do so. It is also hard not to have a lot of friends who you can be intimate with (i mean this in a non sexual way). I miss having someone who i can tell anything, who i can bare how my soul feels and get supported. The friends who are on the same wavelength are either very busy or are detached like a monk too!

Apologies zoiela for riding on your thread.

VWBug2FJCruiser 15-01-2015 05:50 AM

With my TF everyone seems to be drawn to us in happy positive ways, when we are together or on phone in front of people the love exudes through the room and makes everyone smile. When we are separated everyone still wants to be involved and is drawn to us.