Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-11-2011, 10:05 AM
mattie

Recreating The Bliss Feeling To Repel Energetic Pests

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthatic
Only a few days ago I tried to see if I could get in touch with God through astral projection. I simply asked in my mind "What does God's love feel like?" and I was raised by my chest close to my ceiling and I felt the most amazing blissful feeling in my chest coming from above me. ...

Recreate this wonderful blissful feeling regularly as it is a real energetic pathway. When you are in this feeling you’re a high frequency. This alone will REPEL low frequency jokers.

Quote:
Then I was dropped down to my bed...next to some girl spirit glaring at me.

Of course she was glaring as if you get the hang of maintaining this high frequency bliss, it will end the great fun they’ve been having w/ scaring you!!! She knows her days are numbered.

Quote:
I think astral projection can leave you open to a lot of bad things, but there are a lot of good experiences to be had. Too bad it's considered as divination by christians.

Your fear that AP ‘can leave you open to a lot of bad things’ is the source of your vulnerability. When you realize that you can, just as others do, vet these low frequency jokers you will find that APing is not problematic at all.

You can select what you want from Christianity coupled w/ what you want from other belief systems. Many have & have found a much richer spirituality than they had before. TRUST your gut instincts about this w/ what feels right for you. Spirituality, Jesus, & God are things that extend far beyond the constraints of any one religion.
Old 27-11-2011, 10:17 AM
mattie

Seeing Self In Discussion About Negative Spirits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
... What about the vampiric spirits who are unable to take energy from the Source? What about the vampiric spirits who become ill and unbalanced because of positive (white/pure) energy? What about the negative/vampiric spirits who are also aware of the affect they have on others and have empathy and deep soul connections to their hosts like any other spirit.....etc?

... they seem to be (to me) less like the steryotype evil selfish sociopathic beings you have talked about above and more like the loving positive higher kinds of beings....

Vampiric spirits aren't 'loving positive higher kinds of beings.'

You seem to be describing your self w/ being ‘unable to take energy from the Source‘ based on what you’ve stated in your other posts. I think you’re mislabeling your self as a ‘negative/vampiric‘ spirit. Truly vampiric spirits don’t have empathy or the proclivity to healing others you describe in other posts.

What I’ve read of your having problems w/ positive Universal energy is likely because you didn’t ask for it to be metered in a manner that was appropriate for your physical & nonphysical body. It’s reasonable that you may not have known to do this when you effectively summoned Universal energy to heal the hurt dog as a kid. Therefore it is very likely you decided this was dangerous for you. I’m not yet convinced based on what I’ve read thus-far that this energy is an anathema for you. We have to be very specific in how we ask for energy. The Universe or our guides doesn’t edit any botched energy instructions.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
I refuse to judge or be judge by anyone who has no knowledege of me as an individual...

I like what you said SpiritCarrier.
Your words display acceptance of any other being and peace in understanding.

I don't know about vampires who are in the astral and what choice they have there, but surely those living on Earth could go to a knowledgeable healer to be helped with their crown chakra to get rid of that blockage and 'need' if they choose the right path?
Would that be not a good way to live up to their choice and not suffer from that 'need'? Or are they not conscious of the possibility of ridding themselves of this type of suffering?
Old 27-11-2011, 11:08 AM
earthatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie

You’re on the right track w/ being strong, not being emotionally provoked, & not being submissive but I don’t agree that they are discouraged w/ being seen as an adversary. This makes them feel powerful. They love to fight too as one doesn’t fight if one doesn’t feel really threatened. They disappear when you say a prayer as this gives you some temporary strength. See them as puny energetic punks that don’t merit your wasting energy in being scared of them. A nuisance at worst, but nothing to really fear.

While it is useful to use the authority of Jesus or AAMichael in dealing w/ them, it is even more potent to give them direct instructions. This doesn’t mean that you see your self as more powerful than Jesus, but that you’re now willing to own your own energetic ground & not be annoyed by low energy jokers. When you move past the fear of them they won’t be a nuisance any more. This is the permanent solution. You’ve already seen they don’t stand up to various commands. This should tell you that they really aren’t powerful.

In the case of a regular bully, I agree. It's not your offensive reaction and fight they are after if they are an energy vampire, since the bullying is only used to keep you controlled. That's why they're threatened by it.
But, in the case they're only bullies and jokers for the sake of tormenting you, the way you should react is obvious.

Fully embracing Christianity has been one of the most effective things so far. If you want to get a demon REALLY irritated, sing O The Blood (of Jesus) over and over again. The reactions I've had have been interesting.

Quote:
Organized religion has worked long & hard for millennia to convince us that satan’s mignons (demons) are more powerful than us. This is disinformation to keep us scared & reliant on them for protection.

Their higher place is a very low frequency. If we don’t fear them they won’t bother us while our physical body sleeps. We have the ability to vet them during any nocturnal contact, even during a dream.

True demons, such as Satan, are not the same as random, unclean beings causing trouble for a person. Most astral jokers are doing what they do because of their own issues.
Depending on what you would define as being a demon, they are not the same. These things have been around a very long time, gathering knowledge and power. It's their mission to gain power over people through deceptive and manipulative acts. I've felt extremely negative energy in the form of a high frequency, so I know that there are loopholes and exceptions to these rules.
In fact, as a higher being coming down to help, some would have to alter their own energy in order to meet you. Lower beings have to do the same thing in order to come up.

Yes, many weak negative pests will try to pretend to be something they're not in order to make you feel threatened, because that's one of the only manipulations they have. All you have to do is test them.

Quote:
➥➥➥If you didn’t vet this spirit this is likely disinformation meant to cause you to be disempowered & fearful.↵↵↵ I doubt that any benevolent spirit such as a guide would use terms such as ‘evil groups‘ as this only reinforces their sense of power w/ the fearful ones. They would likely call them pests. We aren’t powerless because we are asleep. When the physical body is asleep our nonphysical body is active & VERY capable of dealing w/ these low energy jokers.

I don't feel fearful knowing this, and I don't doubt it because I can see evidence of it being true. Labeling a spirit as 'evil' isn't calling it powerful, it's just describing it's nature. I don't view these terms the same way you do.
The main reason why you are more vulnerable while you are asleep and non-lucid, is because you won't always be able to spot the manipulations when they're happening. As long as you are able to spot them, you will be able to deal with them, and of course, everyone is capable.

Quote:
They are adept at reading the frequency of those they are wanting to annoy, but this ability isn’t real power. If one isn’t already existing in fear of them, they will use this ability to see you’re not easy pickings & they will go elsewhere. If you see them as having any sort of advantage, you’re playing the fear card FOR them.

To the pests and bullies, the frequency and energy doesn't matter to them, only would it be important to a vampire.
You are not making the distinction between why a vampire would bully, and why a troubled negative being would want to bully.

Quote:
There are 2 parts to their generating fear. They can try to scare you, but if you blow them off as the puffed up energetic bullies they are & tell them directly to scram & not come back they have to do so. However, if you CHOOSE to react in fear, you do their dirty work for them. They can present as something mighty, but see them as the pitiful low frequency characters they really are. For them to scare you it has to be a cooperative venture of you being fearful when they do their Oh, look at big powerful me act. They know its totally bogus & their only power is your buying into it. LOL & tell them to scram.

KNOW you can access your innate authority & deal w/ this & sooooooo much more just as others have.
I know it can make a person feel better to belittle any type of evil being as much as possible. Being evil doesn't mean they are automatically weak, just as saying an person who is rich and evil automatically has no power. But there are tools, like the authority of Jesus which can overcome many things in the spiritual realm, no matter how powerful.

I've told them to scram many times, and they don't. It has been the same for a lot of people. If it's just for the sake of bullying, standing up to them will usually do the trick, but if the vampire is manipulating for the energy it gets, it just wants to keep on trying. Telling them to scram doesn't mean they have to obey. I've been the annoying little brother, and it's the character of the bully which makes them able to handle a person standing up to them. Sometimes it takes much more in order to show them who's boss.
Old 27-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Truly vampiric spirits don’t have empathy or the proclivity to healing others you describe in other posts.

How would you know this?

Quote:
What I’ve read of your having problems w/ positive Universal energy is likely because you didn’t ask for it to be metered in a manner that was appropriate for your physical & nonphysical body. It’s reasonable that you may not have known to do this when you effectively summoned Universal energy to heal the hurt dog as a kid. Therefore it is very likely you decided this was dangerous for you. I’m not yet convinced based on what I’ve read thus-far that this energy is an anathema for you. We have to be very specific in how we ask for energy. The Universe or our guides doesn’t edit any botched energy instructions.

Thank you for offering your personal opinion of me, but originally my question was in reference to other spirits rather than myself. I just somehow happened to fit the description in a couple of the questions, so I can see how you interpreted that.

You can think whatever you like, though I'm sure you agree that there is only so much that can be fathomed from forum posts unless you experience certain things for yourself so I doubt you will ever be convinced about anything regarding myself (if you were convinced about anything then I'd be highly skeptical of your logic and reasoning.)
Old 27-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Ambermay

Quote:
I guarantee if you were to go into the lower astral you'll find a ton of evil beings, dark magicians, demons, parasites, ect...Vampirism is a second nature to just about every one of them. You'll find most of their behavior exactly as I described.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I used to think that lower astral was where the low elementals and mischievous entities dwell, such as thought forms, etc.
The ones that you can just ignore, and that they can't really hurt you when you tell them to go away? Are they the ones who are Vampires?
Old 27-11-2011, 11:45 AM
earthatic

Quote:
You can think whatever you like, though I'm sure you agree that there is only so much that can be fathomed from forum posts unless you experience certain things for yourself so I doubt you will ever be convinced about anything regarding myself (if you were convinced about anything then I'd be highly skeptical of your logic and reasoning.)

I would recommend you explain yourself a little more if you feel you have been unjustly attacked by some people in this thread, but you said you "don't want to be wrongly portreyed as being manipulative, deceptive or ignorant because of your personal opinion of my words." which is understandable.
Unfortunately, in your case, I see actions and intent speaking for itself. How could a "manipulative" or "deceptive" action be seen as being anything other than manipulative or deceiving after it has been explained?

So, tell us about yourself if you wish to be understood.

Quote:
Sorry for my ignorance, but I used to think that lower astral was where the low elementals and mischievous entities dwell, such as thought forms, etc.
The ones that you can just ignore, and that they can't really hurt you when you tell them to go away? Are they the ones who are Vampires?

Their placement is just because of their energy and character.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Sangress

Quote:
I would recommend you explain yourself a little more if you feel you have been unjustly attacked by some people in this thread, but you said you "don't want to be wrongly portreyed as being manipulative, deceptive or ignorant because of your personal opinion of my words." which is understandable.

I was referring specifically to matties comment.....so I'm unsure of where any need to explain myself comes into that.

But anyways... your asking me to defend myself and explain to everyone why I am not manipulative, deceptive or ignorant?

Quote:
Unfortunately, in your case, I see actions and intent speaking for itself.

What intentions and actions are they, if you dont mind me asking?

Quote:
How could a "manipulative" or "deceptive" action be seen as being anything other than manipulative or deceiving after it has been explained?

All actions and intentions can be misinterpreted, so if you see manipulations and deceptions then thats all there is to it. Others may not.

So in short, an action or word can be seen as something other than being manipulative and deceptive regardless of its explanation because everyone will have their own ideas about what they are percieving.

Quote:
So, tell us about yourself if you wish to be understood.

I don't think its appropriate to describe or introduce myself here in this thread because this isn't about me, its about the subjects of Energy Vampires in general.

I wouldn't know where to begin regardless nor do I know what everyone wants to know.
Old 27-11-2011, 01:46 PM
earthatic

Quote:
I was referring specifically to matties comment.....so I'm unsure of where any need to explain myself comes into that.

But anyways... your asking me to defend myself and explain to everyone why I am not manipulative, deceptive or ignorant?

It was just a suggestion. I don't know why you're getting defensive. When our last argument ended, I had the impression that you were going to explain a bit more about yourself, but you decided you didn't want to: "I was going to reply at more length than this, then I realised that I didn't want to be personally attacked because I have different experiences and understandings to yourself. I also don't want to be wrongly portreyed as being manipulative, deceptive or ignorant because of your personal opinion of my words. "
Quote:

What intentions and actions are they, if you dont mind me asking?

Nothing specific, just actions and intentions in general.

Quote:

All actions and intentions can be misinterpreted, so if you see manipulations and deceptions then thats all there is to it. Others may not.

So in short, an action or word can be seen as something other than being manipulative and deceptive regardless of its explanation because everyone will have their own ideas about what they are percieving.

After explaining the action and intent , obviously everyone will perceive it to be something, but there are correct interpretations, are there not? Its hard to misinterpret something that is straightforward and explained. Especially explained from the perspective of the individual who perpetrated the action.
A wrong perception of why an action would be done, is because the person doesnt know the intent behind the action. Would you agree?
Sooo...The point Im trying to make is, once an action is also explained with its intent from the perspective of the individual (which is why I am asking you to explain yourself), an action such as manipulating someone shouldn't be seen as anything other than that, after being explained by the person who is committing such things.

So thats why I said: I see actions and intent as speaking for itself. So then there is a clear understanding, and there is no reason why it would be interpreted as being anything other than what it is.

A person can then judge the action as being wrong ,well, that is their opinion NOT their perception.

Quote:
I don't think its appropriate to describe or introduce myself here in this thread because this isn't about me, its about the subjects of Energy Vampires in general.

Again, it was just a suggestion since youve been getting attacked in this thread. It would be appropriate on the topic of Energy Vampires as you admit to being one.
Old 27-11-2011, 09:52 PM
Sangress

Quote:
It was just a suggestion. I don't know why you're getting defensive

Heh, I actually wasn't sure what you wanted me to actually explain (still unsure to some degree.) Sorry if I sound overly defensive.

Quote:
After explaining the action and intent , obviously everyone will perceive it to be something, but there are correct interpretations, are there not?

Of course, there are accurate interpretations.

Quote:
A wrong perception of why an action would be done, is because the person doesnt know the intent behind the action. Would you agree?

I would agree in most cases.
Though at other times some intents are hard to make sense of even for the person with such intentions, or the actions actually contradict the intentions behind them...etc. But in this case those situations don't matter I suppose.

Quote:
Again, it was just a suggestion since youve been getting attacked in this thread. It would be appropriate on the topic of Energy Vampires as you admit to being one

Ok, if you say so.

Now I just need something specific to explain about myself....hmm

I'm a vampire, I'm naturally neutral but I swing more toward the negative spectrum because I thrive on negative energies (the kind affected by fear, pain,anger...etc.) But most times I don't have the luxury of getting the most out of that kind of energy, so unless I am in the "wrong" place at the right time, I take "normal/neutral" energy from willing "donors."

These donors are usually people who I've helped at some point, friends who are willing to offer whatever they can if I ask.

However, I do "hunt" one specific type of spirit in astral, as that energy is my most basic "level" of energetic functioning, as soon as that kind runs out the rest of my stamina falls appart and I become too weak to metabolise energy appropriately. So, in a way I still have some strong ties to my predatory "roots," but no more than is required to enable me to function.

Also, when I heal others I use the same vampiric skills I *could* (but dont) use to harm them. It's all in the intent and the amount of force that is used to achieve a goal that makes it a healing tool.

The reason I'm vampiric, as far as I know, is because I was naturally "created" to opperate in an entierly predatory manner (in other words being vampiric is the way I am naturally meant to be, not due to some imbalance.) There is also the "gaps" in my energetic vibe which do affect me, although they occured because of a very specific recent event and are thankfully not permanant in my case.

I trust my instincts first, nature second and logic happens a fair way down the line in most cases, heh.

My intentions in sharing with others openly about who I am is not to put up a good front for all the less responsible vampiric spirits/souls out there (to do that would be absolutely pointless because I dont support their actions nor am I part of their society.) I do it because who I am and what I know can and does help others from time to time and occasionally gives others a wider view of "the bigger picture."

Not many vamps are as open and honest about it all as I am, but eventually I hope to set an example that at least a few (primarily a couple individuals who I know) can follow without too much fear (though that is a secondary goal.)

I cant think of much else...