Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-06-2011, 09:18 AM
priya899

Thumbs up

Thank you for your very interesting post. I have high regard for the valuable information you offer in your Articles. I really believe you will do much better in the future. Thanks a lot…

rgds,
priya
Old 02-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Guide
The Healing Light

Dear Sparrow and companions of path,

Based on this comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow
As always I have written it merely as a guide and I leave the finer creative details to you. The more personal you make it the more personal and intimate the experience becomes for you. If you do not feel very creative then you may stick to my original meditation and you will still see results.

I want to share with you this, one of my last findings concerning meditation.

I feel a little bit shy, and I need to apologise in advance as it is my first time doing it. Perhaps someone will tell me, this is exactly what XXX or YYY suggests, but this meditation came to me from my within and not from any other source. I discovered it following no other external orientation than some of the Sparrow's techniques, so I dare to post it here.

I will not talk about the successive early stages of meditation, very well described in several posts above, I will go directly to the point.

The Healing Light

When you already accomplished the early stages and reach the adequate state, you then focus on your body and feel it as empty, as a mere shell that is the boundary of the rest of the universe.

You can see your body from within, the void, and you perfectly see and feel the walls of that shell. You also see just one thing breaking the void, it is a bright source of light placed just upon your heart, it doesn't matter the color of the light, it could be white, blue, purple, or any other that makes you feel good.

The light is so bright that you are almost unable to look directly at it. Even so, it does not burn you or cause any discomfort to you, all the contrary. Then you see a ray coming from the source of light, a very well defined ray, you welcome that ray as you have welcomed the source, as you feel they are very good for you. You are able to direct the ray wherever you want, inside that dark shell that is your body, and it is amazing. You then orient the ray with your purpose directly towards the part you want to heal and you are going to illuminate it with the ray. So you will visualise the path of so pure light and then the ray illuminating such part, always from within. You can see the ray's path going from your heart to your...throat, for example, and then your throat acquiring the color of the light for a while, if the matter of worry is there...or you can direct the ray to your eyes...or wherever you need to heal, physically talking.

You should stay illuminating the part to heal for some time, while focusing all your intention on healing it.

The same could be done to heal any non physical issue. In that case you have still the source of light and you should place a representation of the issue to heal at any level inside your dark empty body. It does not matter where you place the representation and how do you represent the concept, maybe a word, may be a scene, etc.

After some time, you stop illuminating the part/issue to heal moving the ray from it. At this stage it is convenient to finish the practice cleansing your entire shell with the light, by sweeping with the light the entire shell, always from within.

You may enjoy illuminating every part at a time and feeling the healing effect. As you are illuminating here and there and such light persists, at a moment your whole body shell acquires a beautiful glow, then you take the ray to its source, the shell gets darker and darker again, the light progressively turns off and you slowly bring yourself back out of meditation.

I noticed that this meditation brings you a big sense of peace. As healing is a process this meditation should be repeated several times to get the maximum benefit.

As this meditation is still in a "beta stage", I will appreciate your inputs and help to improving it. I miss that I do not have images for it but I expect that what I wrote can be understandable.

To Sparrow goes my special gratitude for this thread and all the learning derived from it.

With love and light,

TISS
Old 03-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Sparrow !

I was reading thru your meditations and unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing one on Past life Meditations ? Correct me if I am wrong ~

Do you have such a meditation, where one can wander back into a Past Life ? If so, I would be delighted if you could share it with us !

Looking forward to hearing from you !

as always, much love,
Dreamy xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Master
Dear Tiss,

I return to this compendium of meditation to thank you for sharing your meditation of The Healing Light. I would be pleased to hear how this has worked for you, and if it has worked for others as well.

I truly enjoy observing and welcoming such participations and contributions in this way, that serves all, and I applaud your creativity and courage for illuminating us with your words of inspiration.

Your friend.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hello Sparrow !

I was reading thru your meditations and unless I missed it, I don't recall seeing one on Past life Meditations ? Correct me if I am wrong ~

Do you have such a meditation, where one can wander back into a Past Life ? If so, I would be delighted if you could share it with us !

Looking forward to hearing from you !

as always, much love,
Dreamy xx
Dear Dreamy one,

You are quite right. I have not shared a ‘past life meditation’. This, for good reason.

If you follow my words on reincarnation and past life hypnosis you will understand why.

-Sparrow

Old 12-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Guide
The more unexpected, the more happiness you will get from the beautiful surprise.

I posted this meditation an eternity ago, and I got no reaction, but far from feeling disappointed I accepted it as I was convinced that the same process of writing it had operated something very good on me.

After you posted your comment, I read it again and feel amazed. Isn't it fantastic? It happens me all the time, to release pieces of writing and then to feel surprised that such things were written by me!!!

Well, to go to the point:

So far, I have not shared it in any place, except here.

I often use The Healing Light, during meditation and in other different circumstances. I constantly feel the Light as described in my heart, all the time ...

When I go to bed I have a kind of ritual that invoves it:
I pray a protection to avoid bad energies to invade my space, my mind, and soul (Yes, I am aware that you see it as a voluntarism... you told me). Then I thank to my guides including my beloved, for all the help they give me every day. I speak a little more in private with him, and then many times I use The Healing Light for an overall cleansing and relax. It is very pleasant. After that, I set a purpose for further dialog with my guides during the dreams.

I have also applied it with a focus on circumstantial minor body pains and it worked.

It would be nice if you, with your great expertise in meditation, could try it once, and then tell me what do you feel about it or if you have noticed any flaw.

Your unconditional friend,

TISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Tiss,

I return to this compendium of meditation to thank you for sharing your meditation of The Healing Light. I would be pleased to hear how this has worked for you, and if it has worked for others as well.

I truly enjoy observing and welcoming such participations and contributions in this way, that serves all, and I applaud your creativity and courage for illuminating us with your words of inspiration.

Your friend.
-Sparrow
Old 14-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Laksh

Thank you so much Sparrow.

Today, I was feeling so lost & had the urge to go for a walk...I was getting very disillusioned with life :( But, reading your posts really lifted me up. Especially the one about meditation and jounalling - I just tried it out.

Wow, is my only response.

It's so amazing. Thank you for posting here, and please do keep on posting.

I also do have a question. Recently, I've been feeling "fake". It feels like I'm made up of different people. At school, I am one person. At home, another. With different friends, i have different sides. It feels like everything is a mask or a lie. Then, with all of this, Who am I?

If life is a dream, and we are all actors, can't we stop acting, is there a way to stop acting? Or to act, but to remember at every moment that we are acting?

I hope the question is clear.

And if you are an actor in the world/dream, would this not create a division between you and the people you come in contact with? It creates a divide, does it not, where you are not like most people and cannot share what you feel with others? would it not be hard to make friends or live in the world?
Old 14-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laksh
Thank you so much Sparrow.

Today, I was feeling so lost & had the urge to go for a walk...I was getting very disillusioned with life :( But, reading your posts really lifted me up. Especially the one about meditation and jounalling - I just tried it out.

Wow, is my only response.

It's so amazing. Thank you for posting here, and please do keep on posting.

I also do have a question. Recently, I've been feeling "fake". It feels like I'm made up of different people. At school, I am one person. At home, another. With different friends, i have different sides. It feels like everything is a mask or a lie. Then, with all of this, Who am I?

If life is a dream, and we are all actors, can't we stop acting, is there a way to stop acting? Or to act, but to remember at every moment that we are acting?

I hope the question is clear.

And if you are an actor in the world/dream, would this not create a division between you and the people you come in contact with? It creates a divide, does it not, where you are not like most people and cannot share what you feel with others? would it not be hard to make friends or live in the world?
I warmly welcome, and wholeheartedly greet you here among friends.

Let us first speak of your first few words.

Clearly, from your abundantly rich energy aura, it is clear life has not given up on you, despite you feeling that you are lost and disillusioned. I would say in fact, that you are not disillusioned with life, only the way you have been taught to perceive it. Such is your solution to see with different eyes than those you have now. Simply change the way you think and no more shall you be victim to the illusions that dampens your spirits so often. Do not think how others would have you think. Do not see the world how others would have you see it. Open the box to who you are inside, the genuine true you behind the many masks, and see the world from those eyes.

Now to your question my friend.

I completely understand and yes, it is very difficult, and very challenging to wear so many masks, to undertake so many personas within so many roles. Here you will find some of my words which may resonate a chord with you on an alternative thread.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3859

Here also I will repeat a similar message you may find uplifting.

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•. ¸ ☆

Your human persona will wear many masks through which to fulfil many roles on Earth.

There are many roles which you choose to play with your human persona, and many roles which are placed upon you by those who would seek to define you in their own lives.

Do not seek to define yourself through the roles you play, but embrace your Self through the spirit in which you fulfil such roles.

Personify your Self not by the roles you play, but through the orchestration of the standards you portray within such roles.

Behind every mask there is the light bearer. There is a pure untarnished eternal loving spirit untouched by the naive playfulness of its human creation. Such is the creation left not without its grace, that it can be touched by the essence of its pure source. We may know of those touched by this source, not by any given name, role or persona of the human vehicle, but through the standards of distinction personified through the orchestration of such vehicles. It matters not through what means you create your flame, only the manner in which you be the light that others may see out of shadow.

Shine your light, personify your essence, realize your most inherent sacred divine standards that represent the highest and grandest vision of who you are. This means not to strive to be something you clearly are not, but to endeavour to be more clear in what you realize yourself to already be. You need not change who you are to be a light bearer, for you are inherently, and truly beautiful. You need only redefine the standards through which you personify that beauty.

Shine a light on who you truly are, and who you truly are will illuminate who we all are.

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•. ¸ ☆

Now those words may mean little to you at present, and may even create more questions than provide answers. However, should you return to these words in the future, they will resonate something unique within you that you will not perceive at first glance.

We can speak more of these masks you wear after you have had time to reflect on what I have already shared.

If you can understand your spirit as a child you will know that it cares not how many masks, roles and parts you play on the stage of life, so long as they bring you joy and fulfilment. If it is you find the parts you play, or the masks you wear, or the roles others would have you play do not resonate with who you truly are, then simply let them go. Do not pretend to be someone you are not to satisfy the expectations of others or to bow to the fears of rejection. There is no greater sin against your spirit than the rejection of your true Self.

You are lost and confused with who you are because you allow the many roles you play to overwhelm your core perception of self-worth. Other people judge and criticize the nature of such roles and masks and thus your sense of self-worth is effected. What you need to do is discover your core happiness, your core sense of self-worth that cannot be taken or hidden, and cannot be lost under any mask or role, but in fact always radiates through and is expressed beyond any mask or role you choose for yourself. It is the attitude with which you present yourself, and the qualities of character you possess that defines you, not the masks, nor the roles you inherit in life. First practice being who you truly are before you practice being what others would expect you to be. Define what you are worth to your Self, in your own eyes, before you adopt the persona others see with theirs. When you are clear as to who you truly are, and you present who you truly are to the world, there will be no more masks, there will be no more stage. There will simply be a canvas on which to paint your beautiful Self upon.

If you paint your true Self in this given way, you will attract precisely the right people for you, for your true energy vibration will attract them. When this occurs there will not be a need for a mask, for they will always, in all ways, accept you for who you truly are.

-Sparrow

You are welcome to interact with more of my words and those of the Asceleottyi by going to the profile I have, and then locating all of my existing threads.

Old 14-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Laksh

Thank you for answering so quickly, Sparrow.

Yes, i've been reading your posts and the threads you've started - all very, very enlightening (: Yet again, thank you for sharing your knowledge & more importantly, your love. haha, God has blessed us by providing this forum and - you to talk to us, like an Angel. hehe

First practice being who you truly are before you practice being what others would expect you to be. Define what you are worth to your Self, in your own eyes, before you adopt the persona others see with theirs. When you are clear as to who you truly are, and you present who you truly are to the world, there will be no more masks, there will be no more stage.

That's the question, Sparrow - Who am I? I know to some extent that no matter what other people say, I will still doubt who I am until I "feel" who I am - come to the "knowing" to who I am, where there is no place for doubt...but at this point, it's just so confusing. How am I supposed to live now without knowing who I am? How can you live life not knowing who you are? How can you even know your purpose without knowing who you are?

Sparrow, I'm turning 18 this year...and at this point, I don't know what's my purpose in life, I don't really have a passion other than spirituality, and that too i tend to fall in and out. I don't know what career I want. Everything comes back to I-don't-know. Then, what am I supposed to do? Isn't there any way of knowing? I'm sorry, I'm just a little frustrated :(

Your words are lovely Sparrow (: Thank you again, for them.
Your words are so beautiful, by reading your many posts themselves, I feel like I'm in tune with higher vibrations/Chakras. mmmmm...who knew love could even be transmitted through a computer?! haha, I've always wondered that.

On a lighter note, I've wanted to know this, but it's not really an important question. Technological stuff like computers and handphones radiate vibes/vibration and scientifically, these radiowaves are harmful. My mom says you shouldn't keep them near when you sleep. Does this affect your own vibration? When you meditate, perhaps, does it lower your vibration or give negative energy?

With many hugs of Love,
Laksh(:
Old 15-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Master
Blessings Laksh

As I said, you have an abundantly rich energy aura.

Nobody can tell you who you truly are, nor would you wish them to. It is a revelation you must experience for yourself. You must do this by letting go of all that you are not.

I myself was at a similar age to you when I released all that I was taught to believe I was, for it was, as you describe, a feeling of falseness and illusion. I released my human persona to embrace my spirit identity, allowing others the indulgence of their own ignorance’s. I detached from my human persona to such degree that I lost all fear of death, and entered into a personal abyss of deep profound consciousness. Physical and material matters and concerns lost their significance and every aspect of my existence came into intense perspective. My purpose in life, at that point, became to understand and explore who and what I was. While others of my age socialised, courted and indulged in material gratifications, I contemplated and explored the nature and purpose of my existence. I redefined my moral values and principles, my abilities and my qualities of character. My spirit spoke to me and led me to many understandings. Answers to questions came naturally and spontaneously, as did my discovered inherent ability to understand all matters from many different perspectives simultaneously. Eventually I began to run out of questions, until finally, I no longer felt the need to question anything. For all things, and all matters no longer required words to comprehend, for all things speak for themselves in their complete presence, in their complete acceptance. In that moment I progressed in leaps and bounds beyond anything my biological parents could teach me. This was who I was, this is who I became, and this is who I present to you in this now moment.

I may adopt a very flavoursome persona and speak with complete assurity in all that I describe, but I am no more divine or ‘angelic’ than you. I do not appraise myself as being enlightened or ascended to any hierarchy of spiritual philosophy, I am simply a loving being who directs the flow of information to others. It is I who am blessed in receiving opportunities of interaction with other beautiful beings such as yourself.

I cannot tell you who you are. You must make a clear choice to do what is necessary, for you, to discover who you truly are. You must find your own personal abyss, in whatever form that may come, and stare deep into it until all you believe yourself to be is dissolved. When you are humbled within such a moment as this you will see with different eyes. When you let go of the ‘need’ to be someone, you let go of the fears associated with the many masks you wear. Accept whatever remains as your true Self. For no thing, or nobody can ever take away who and what you truly are. Spirit Guide Sparrow is not who I truly am, it is merely another persona used by my spirit to interact with you. I do not need to be a spirit guide, it is simply something I choose to be in this present moment to beautify joyfully a particular intention. It serves me, for it serves you. Being in service to others represents who and what I choose to be. Until you discover who you truly are, seek merely to personify what you aspire your greatest qualities to be, and be THAT.

You do not need to know who you truly are to have a purpose. Who is to say you need a purpose? Do you think it is merely your human persona that is so attached to appeals of purpose? Is purpose in fact another aspect of one of your masks you have yet to peel away? Can you not live a life without a sense of purpose? Do all things in fact have the same One purpose? Does it really matter what your purpose is? Could your purpose be to sit by a warm log fire in the midst of a cold winter night listening to the crackle of wood and flame? Could your purpose be to soak in the beauty of a sunset of the eve of a summers day? Could your purpose be to witness a child’s frown turn upside down by the offering of a few kind words? Such simple things yet such profound gifts you give to your Self. It matters not what your purpose is, only that which you choose to create for yourself is beheld with the greatest joy and beauty, always, and in all ways.

-Sparrow