Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-08-2011, 04:57 AM
Master
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali1231
i've never gotten a look at it's eyes. i don't remember if i saw it's eyes in the dream or not. but i've had the dream more than once. it was in my basement and it wasn't happy. i've lived in this house for about 13 years.

This fits with what nightowl just posted...you haven't looked at its eyes, could suggest there's a fear in your life that you've been unable to face, recently...

Old 14-08-2011, 04:59 AM
kali1231

well i see it in a dream and also in real life when i'm in the car. i'm not afraid of dogs. in the dream it's in the basement and in real life it's running along the side of my car.
Old 14-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Master
People have said that you can control your dreams and maybe you can do this.

Check out the Dreams section, there is bound to be something in there useful for you.

Old 14-08-2011, 05:08 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
People have said that you can control your dreams and maybe you can do this.

Check out the Dreams section, there is bound to be something in there useful for you.

In real life or dreams if you can stand up to the fear you can probably overcome its hold on you. Tell it, it is not welcome in your life and to leave.

nightowl
Old 14-08-2011, 05:09 AM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
In real life or dreams if you can stand up to the fear you can probably overcome its hold on you. Tell it, it is not welcome in your life and to leave.

nightowl

I think that's a very good idea, nightowl.

Btw, I just searched the dreams section...it's not all that easy to find specific stuff, you could get lucky though.

Old 14-08-2011, 05:23 AM
kali1231

i'm more concerned about seeing it in real life
Old 14-08-2011, 05:27 AM
nightowl

Quote:
i'm more concerned about seeing it in real life

I can understand that... Either way telling it to leave is the best thing IMO, you can't let it rule you. Do you think it is of the devil? Why would you think this?

nightowl
Old 14-08-2011, 05:41 AM
kali1231

i looked it up in different places and a couple places said it is believed to be devil related
Old 14-08-2011, 05:47 AM
nightowl

Quote:
i looked it up in different places and a couple places said it is believed to be devil related

Is that what you believe, sometimes what you believe about a thing will give it power...

nightowl
Old 14-08-2011, 11:05 AM
mattie

Transitional Stage

Repeat dreams are always our working out something or our trying to get a message.

Meanings from dreammoods.com. (DM) Fuller meanings on the site.

The basement doesn’t have anything to do w/ your actual house. A house is always us. The basement is the unconscious. A growling dog can be an inner conflict. (Unconscious inner conflict) If the size of the dog is increasing this can mean the inner conflict is growing. Black can be a sign that one is exploring the unconscious. (Underscores the basement meaning.) A car can be a transitional stage. It is important that you see your self in the passenger seat of the car as this indicates taking a passive role. A nonbarking dog can be forgotten or ignored abilities. That it is running along the car shows you are being a bit passive in accessing these abilities (not DM).

Move past this devil association. Of the multiple things a dog can represent at DM satan isn’t among them.

The biggest issue w/ this is about your feeling scared. There is nothing to fear even w/ dreams that are disconcerting.

Fear Deconstructed- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...009#post156009

I think this is about your going through some sort of transitional stage & being a bit unsure about it. It may be about unconscious fears arising such as your not being sure that you can handle your spiritual journey. This is very common as we expand our consciousness. Take charge of your energies & move past this fear & you will likely find that this repeat dream stops. TRUST that you can deal w/ this & soooooo much more.

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540