Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

I now see that telling the woman that I love her probably would've saved us. I now have to live with the consequences of my non actions.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:43 PM
ksjm33

Airydoug,

I am not sure I should have told him I love him. I think he thinks I am a maniac. Is there any chance my tf doesn't feel the same? I mean, if he is a true tf he loves me the same as I love him, right? Or does it take time for that level of feeling? I know I need to move on, and I will, I am just sad, confused and heartbroken right now. I had such hopes and dreams of this amazing bond continuing to grow and expand. I have simply left such a gross taste in his mouth now that I fear he'll never come back. ****!
Old 29-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Spirit25

If he is truly your TF then he feels the same love you, as you do him. Right now I think you should focus on you and if you guys are meant to be it will unfold. These connections are about teaching us lessons. Patience and Trust are the two major ones.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:53 PM
jupitorarizona

Always speak your truth.
Old 29-04-2013, 07:19 PM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
I now see that telling the woman that I love her probably would've saved us. I now have to live with the consequences of my non actions.

Doug, I am still doubting that this SC of yours is your true Twin Flame. She had back-ups, which could make her a trickster. Keep your eyes peeled, you never know, a beautiful, pure hearted individual may just pop into your life unexpectedly!
Old 30-04-2013, 02:01 AM
ladysinsta2001

In my experience if they are a true TF they will come back in the end, might take months might take years but will happen.
I put my possible tf/sc through total hell in the last two years (2011-2012) with my ego getting out of hand. To the point where he told he never to contact him again and thought I was a total nut case and needed mental help.

So I gave him space and time to think and in the end he found a way to see me in person by asking for my help and now we are in a much much better place and have seen each other 6 times since this time last year all with the mother of his kids there. All of the contact has been instigated by him this time around.
Time works wonders :-)
Old 30-04-2013, 02:09 AM
soulful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysinsta2001
In my experience if they are a true TF they will come back in the end, might take months might take years but will happen.
I put my possible tf/sc through total hell in the last two years (2011-2012) with my ego getting out of hand. To the point where he told he never to contact him again and thought I was a total nut case and needed mental help.

So I gave him space and time to think and in the end he found a way to see me in person by asking for my help and now we are in a much much better place and have seen each other 6 times since this time last year all with the mother of his kids there. All of the contact has been instigated by him this time around.
Time works wonders :-)

How much space and time? Just curious.
Old 30-04-2013, 01:09 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjm33
I accused him of playing with me (for the umpteenth time) and he's gone. He said he has no idea why he ever had a crush on me. I was sure we are tf and I was so excited for the connection. He stopped writing me and I pushed, then showed compassion and pushed too hard today and he said it's over. I have never felt worse. There's no way to get him to come back, is there? I feel so awful and scared my feelings won't go away. My ego is so stubborn.

Dont be so hard on yourself, these connections whatever label u want to give it tests your boundaries. Know telling him your feelings was not a mistake, u told your truth, he couldn't handle it. Enjoy your life live in the now, u deserve a person that gives u as much love as u do him. Love freely and accept the same in return! You are worth it! Stop blaming yourself!
Old 30-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Spirit25

I became a bit crazy in my contact with my beloved from the time he starting to distance himself from me, when we broke up and the time after that. I wanted answers from him. Why was he distancing himself, why couldn't he just be with me when I know he felt the same love for me as I did him. He has never denied his feelings for me, just that he wasn't ready to committ to our relationship at this time. I did not see or hear from him in 2.5 years. For the last year I realized that my contacting him is just pushing him further away. He needs his space from me to continue on his own journey and I realized I had my own journey to focus on. Then boom he reappears in my life. He didn't seek me out but I believe the universe brought us back together. Just all the events that day that happend were not by concidence. I believe we were meant to see each other again and things happend to make way for that to happen. He was friendly towards me and was generally happy to see me I think. He asked me how I was and what I had been up too. He seemed proud of me for choosing to finally going back to school and making positive changes to my life. We hung out with our mutual friends the whole night. he did not seem weirded out that I was there.

I got to see him the following night too. He even picked me up in our mutual friend's car. It was so good to see him again and I saw a little bit of growth in him and Im sure he saw some in me. We maynot be in place to reunite in the romantic sense but at least now we can be friendly we do run into each other in the physical. Seeing him again just reminded me why I feel in love with him to begin with. I know we are connected and I need to stop doubting it and accept the connection for what it is. It has helped me more than anything ever has.

The only advise I can give is just focus on you and your journey. Accept you have a connection but don't worry about timing. If there really is a connection there the person will come back into your life eventually. My beloved said 1.5 year ago that he was NEVER coming home again and cut everyone who cared about him out of his life. Now he has opened up again and came home for visit. He is set to come home again this summer for another visit. Everyone has their own path to follow and everyone works on their own timeframe. Focus on yours :)
Old 30-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Spirit25

Sorry Double Post