Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 08:36 AM
rose

doh! ha ha ha. thanks for saving me AM :) i haven't read the 10th then, just the 11th.

i feel like re reading these books again.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:54 AM
alexpapa

don't you find it interesting - the stories of how people come across this book, I've heard so many amazing ones...
Old 07-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpapa
don't you find it interesting - the stories of how people come across this book, I've heard so many amazing ones...

lol - definitely!

My 40 year old sister leant me her copy, about 9 years ago?
Saying it was amazing?
Saying it would help me?
Clearly feeling I needed it?

And now?.... she's turned her back on the family, for reasons far my junior, while I'm the one who listened?

Love and light,

AM
Old 07-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
doh! ha ha ha. thanks for saving me AM :) i haven't read the 10th then, just the 11th.

i feel like re reading these books again.

lol - same here Rose!
Marvellous books!

Just started the 11th again, as there's a certain way of life to be gleaned.
Could really do with it to instill some finishing touches!

God bless...

AM
Old 11-11-2006, 03:37 AM
MountainWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose
mountain walker - i have that with the book Way of the Peaceful Warrior. i haven't read it yet but i think life wants me to as it keeps coming up in so many conversations etc. the celestine prophecy was like that as well. i kept coming into contact with the subject.

i'm goin g to finally read the other book.

Hi Rose,

I have not been on the site for a while. It was nice to hear so many have experienced and followed these same synchronistic signs. When I'm reading, staying open and in touch with my inner self it is amazing how well it all comes together, how these signs keep showing themselves and how good it feels. At the same time it is truly amazing how we can get caught up in the day to day stress of what we think is important and lose those signs of grace. I guess I am just coming out of one of those set backs and have found my way back to this site.

I have not heard of the Peaceful Warrior nor the movie The Secret, I have now and I'm headed to the bookstore and Best Buy tomorrow.

Thank you for a sign of grace!
Old 21-03-2007, 10:53 AM
lawsofattraction

we were invited to watch it, however missed out due to other commitments, alot of people from my Reiki circle have been raving about it. Looks like i will purchasing the movie.

We recently went to see the movie "Conversation with God" and it was fantastic, i highly recommend i even got to meet the Neale D Walsch and got his autograph.

Old 21-03-2007, 11:07 AM
janspirit

Talking

Hi LoA

That sounds great, read the book a few years ago and found it fascinating...

I have still got to get chance to watch the Secret - may watch it later today...

love n light

Janspirit
Closed Thread