Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Films (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Celestine Prophecy... The Movie (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=355)

devolution 26-03-2006 04:05 PM

Celestine Prophecy... The Movie

This long awaited-film based on the bestselling book by James Redfield goes on release in the US in April...
It's produced by Barnet Bain, who did What Dreams May Come...

The official website is here:
http://www.thecelestineprophecymovie.com/

Trailers available here:
http://www.thecelestineprophecymovie...lers/index.php

Ascended Master 30-03-2006 09:22 PM

Superb!

We live in hope that it isn't too "Hollywood"?! LOL!

k4ndy 10-08-2006 03:33 PM

Any idea when it comes out in England?? looks really good!

MountainWalker 18-08-2006 01:42 AM

Just finished this awesome book. Here's how I came acrossed it.

First off it was recommended to my wife about 5 years ago and she purchased it and then it was placed in a drawer among many she planned to read but hasn't gotten too due to her addiction (medical problem and loss of her leg). I have been on a spiritual journey trying to find my way through all this darkness and I started to find my path and that has been this incredibly enlightened journey down the start of this wonderful path. I was sharing some thoughts with a close friend (which is another incredible story how we happened to meet up again) from years ago about this journey and our discussion led to being open to what she saw as coincidence which led us back together. I was telling her there was no such thing and our connection was something that was a planned event and was predestined to happen. So I went to look for our dictionary to look up the word coincidence and I came across this book that caught my intention enough to which I started to read the rear cover and to my surprise they were describing this exact predestined concept. This book was in a location I have gone to many times looking for the dictionary and I never ever remember seeing this book before. You can guess what the book was called, of course the Celestine Prophecy. This just happened on Thurs of Last week and I finished the book last night. Then today I do a search on spirituality and find this site and what is the first thing I find and post in? so here I am.

What an incredible book can't wait for the movie, I hope they do it justice.

rose 19-09-2006 08:55 AM

i hope it's not too cheesy. i loved this book when i read it 10 years ago. i learn so much about synchronicity reading it...and it was sychronicity that led me to it also just like you Mountain Walker (nice name by the way).

I met a woman who passed through my life for awhile who told me this book helped her overcome her shyness and set her on a new career path that she was too scared to take up before. books can be powerful life changers :)

Ascended Master 01-10-2006 08:04 PM

Anyone had any joy with the 10th and 11th insights yet?

The 11th became my bible for a while.
Just fantastic! lol

AM

Ascended Master 01-10-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainWalker
Just finished this awesome book. Here's how I came acrossed it.

First off it was recommended to my wife about 5 years ago and she purchased it and then it was placed in a drawer among many she planned to read but hasn't gotten too due to her addiction (medical problem and loss of her leg). I have been on a spiritual journey trying to find my way through all this darkness and I started to find my path and that has been this incredibly enlightened journey down the start of this wonderful path. I was sharing some thoughts with a close friend (which is another incredible story how we happened to meet up again) from years ago about this journey and our discussion led to being open to what she saw as coincidence which led us back together. I was telling her there was no such thing and our connection was something that was a planned event and was predestined to happen. So I went to look for our dictionary to look up the word coincidence and I came across this book that caught my intention enough to which I started to read the rear cover and to my surprise they were describing this exact predestined concept. This book was in a location I have gone to many times looking for the dictionary and I never ever remember seeing this book before. You can guess what the book was called, of course the Celestine Prophecy. This just happened on Thurs of Last week and I finished the book last night. Then today I do a search on spirituality and find this site and what is the first thing I find and post in? so here I am.

What an incredible book can't wait for the movie, I hope they do it justice.

Legend! :wink:

Please stay in touch with the site.

Love and light,

AM

rose 02-10-2006 09:53 AM

i read the 10 insight years ago. the shangri la one right? i remember the lesson about "mirroring" people. have kept in mind always and forgotten so much else :)

rose 02-10-2006 09:56 AM

mountain walker - i have that with the book Way of the Peaceful Warrior. i haven't read it yet but i think life wants me to as it keeps coming up in so many conversations etc. the celestine prophecy was like that as well. i kept coming into contact with the subject.

i'm goin g to finally read the other book.

Ascended Master 03-10-2006 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rose
i read the 10 insight years ago. the shangri la one right? i remember the lesson about "mirroring" people. have kept in mind always and forgotten so much else :)

Err, no, the shangri la one was the 11th?
The Secret of Shambhala?

The 10th was about the team of 7? :D

Love and light,

AM