Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
In all honesty fire, it sounds like you need to find a new place to live, pronto. Being in the presence of someone we cannot trust begins to cause us so much stress that it manifests in physical symptoms. I know, because I've been there 2-3 times in my life. It sounds like that's what's happening with you. Accusing this person of directing negative energy your way isn't the answer. There's nothing you can do about that, and it casts you in the victim role. You're giving your power over. You need to take control of the situation and your life. Be proactive. Find a new place to live and be done with this person.
it provokes me that you denounce me for accusing this person on behalf of this, particularly as i never have claimed them to direct negative energy my way...what i do experience is an infringement of my energetic field, coming forcefully from this person, against my free will and desire

it clearly has their signature to it...it makes me feel as if they're watching me...and recently i've also begun to see inner images of their face...it's really driving me insane...

on that note, i had no significant complications surfacing with this person prior to what i experienced to be the first attack...

as for moving out, i can only repeat that it's not an option at this time...i've fought that fight before, only to end up back where i started, because my heart is not set to make any leap in my current state...this involves personal issues that i will not address here...all i can say is that i have accepted to acknowledge this to be my fate...

all i want is to get an end to this infringement and the subsequent trauma it has rendered me in... [sigh]
Old 16-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
it provokes me that you denounce me for accusing this person on behalf of this, particularly as i never have claimed them to direct negative energy my way...what i do experience is an infringement of my energetic field, coming forcefully from this person, against my free will and desire
You're correcting me and saying they're not directing negative energy your way. Yet you said they're forcefully infringing upon your energy field. And previously you said they were sending you energy which you described as devastating wrath. You also described it as an energetic attack. Sounds to me like you're splitting hairs. It's negative energy, period.

You have a choice. You can remove yourself from the situation. Or you can continue to be part of it, in which case blaming them for your discomfort seems like an avoidance tactic of sorts to me. You're avoiding dealing with the problem by simply leaving. That's fine. But you're also avoiding resolving whatever issues you have with this person by choosing instead to accuse them and direct blame their way. You can't have it both ways, fire. You have to choose one solution or the other if you're truly interested in resolving this problem.
Old 17-09-2011, 03:09 AM
Master
fire... You might do a search in the forum for Mattie's posts on the subject of 'vetting negative entities'. She's quite knowledgeable about this.

Xan

Old 17-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Sangress

Hmm, so shielding obviously isnt working due to the fact that your both attuned to one anothers energies from being around eachother for so long. You obviously cannot ignore this or cut this persons connections from you immediately and since she seems to be unaware of her vandetta against you due to her personality disorder you cannot send her intentions back at her in the form of a counterattack...so, what to do.....hmmm

If I were in this situation I'd make my aura into a "filter" of sorts which catches and disperses any unwanted energy when it comes into contact with the outer edges of your energy field. This would mean that, although your aware of the energy, it is not actually affecting you directly.

Another way of doing this would be to make your energy a different frequency to her own, take it up to another level so her energy flows straight through or around you without touching you at all.

If you are interested in me showing you or giving you information about this technique then you can ask here or pm me, whichever you feel is appropriate.

In the meantime, good luck to you and I hope this situation works itself out eventually.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:24 AM
mattie

Dealing With The Energy Environment (all external energies)

Nobody can force energy on us even if it is presented as healing energy. We have the right to vet any energy being sent to us or any nonphysical being presenting. We can edit what energy that we ALLOW into the sanctity of our personal energy field (aura).

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

If a person is actively attacking you energetically, regardless of whether their relationship to you, they aren’t really strong as positive, genuinely strong energies don’t do this nonsense. You can put up the equivalent of an energetic mirror to simply reflect her unwanted energies right back. Just use your focused intent to visualize this & be firm in your resolve. It isn't necessary to allow any of them into the sanctity of your personal energy field.

Move past the fear than you can have someone else’s energy foisted on you.

Quote:
this is a very complicated situation...
the individual i am speaking of...is the person who gave this body birth...

It is very useful that you supplied more information about the dynamics.

That she is your mother doesn't mean that you can’t separate energetically & are automatically vulnerable to her energies. Being your mother doesn’t render you powerless against her energetically. However, if you believe she has this power over you, she will.
➦➦➦ It may be that you’re ending back up w/ your mother to learn that you aren’t powerless against her energy. ↵↵↵

Take charge & move out of allowing her to influence you energetically. Many others have moved away from the unwanted energy of family members including parents & the unhealthy energy patterns from their youth into being in full charge of their energies. Appreciate that this energy pattern developed over years, so have patience w/ self about learning to take charge of your energies.

You have the ability to discharge any energy that you’ve inadvertently allowed into your personal energy field.

It may be that you are looking for others to protect you & it is time for you to move into doing this your self. You can, just as others have, others are doing right now w/ you, & others will learn to do after you've mastered this energy managing skill. Asking for protection is a first step in moving out of fear, but it isn’t meant to be the last step. It is an intermediary step in taking charge of managing the energetic environment (all external energies). These are learned skills.

It sounds like you’re ready to move on to other types of working w/ energy as you mentioned using the anchor system. It will likely be using several energetic techniques that is appropriate here. Actively blocking unwanted energy & discharging any undesired energy. That the sender of the energy is your mother doesn’t affect the energy dynamics, just your perception of her energetic prowess over you.
Old 17-09-2011, 11:25 AM
mattie

Energy Management

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097
Old 21-09-2011, 07:56 AM
moke64916

Quote:
what is your opinion of energy transmission and violating another person's free will and personal space ?

what if someone you detest and want absolutely nothing to do with forcefully were sending you healing energy ? and what if this energy caused a dissonance within you and made you twist in pain ?

what if the person responsible of the act is furthermore doing it solely on behalf of selfish reasons ?
I heal people, and no one can send healing energy or any energy of any sort to you against your will. It violates the laws of the Universe.
Old 24-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I heal people, and no one can send healing energy or any energy of any sort to you against your will. It violates the laws of the Universe.
Not entirely true that moke imo. It only violates it if the intent isn't for the highest good of all concerned.
Old 25-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
It only violates it if the intent isn't for the highest good of all concerned.
Hi Jules. What laws? I'm interested in hearing where these laws come from and who/what enforces them. It's a serious question. It seems to me that the premise of a universe with laws and rules of that sort isn't any different than mainstream religion's belief in a wrathful, vengeful god.

The universe is neutral and passes no judgement. Any "laws" are human-created, and have to do with the human being's moral intent and soul acknowledgement/response IMO.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Greenslade

Energy flows - that's what it does best. I've never been much of a subscriber to this positive and negative energy because in its very nature energy is neither - positive and negative are what uses it's put to and how we perceive it. And we also have the choice as to how we receive that energy - or not. If blocks and shields work for you then all to the good, but there is another way.

Fire, when you feel these things happening to you, imagine yourself rooted to the ground like a tree. Imagine the energy coming at you through the top of your head and flowing down through your body then out through your feet. Allow the energy to flow, don't try and disrupt it but channel it through and away from you. It's usually easier to divert a river than it is to build a dam. If you feel the energy has built up inside of you, sit in a chair and concentrate on the energy. Hold your hands in front of you, palms up but not crossed. Focus and the energy and imagine the energy coming from wherever it has built up, through your body then out your solar plexus and into your waiting hands. See the energy gathering in your hands like a growing ball. When you think the ball is big enough, slowly raise your hands and give it back to the Universe where it belongs. You might not get it all first time so you might need to do it more than once.