Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Medium_Laura

The girl lol ! Not you!

They know our potential and why we chose to have these gifts. While a bad experience can certainly set you on your butt, I think he's right.

You need to push past that and continue. There are many good mediums here and channels that can help you get past that experience.

I hope that you do work toward doing it again. There's a reason for it :)
Old 22-08-2011, 10:52 PM
mattie

Vet This Unwanted Channeling

A BIG red flag jumped out about your personal muse directing you this assertively. Our genuine spiritual team is extremely polite & never intrusive. We have to ask for their assistance. That you note it’s not welcome & annoying gives very good reason to think this is not a benevolent energy. Enlightened energies aren’t annoying.

It is a good energetic practice to vet any energies that contact us as these have a very good chance of being stalled 4D jokers. They can impersonate anything from God & archangels on down, so their appearance as a higher being isn’t an assurance that they are a benevolent being. If they are a genuinely benevolent being they won’t mind being vetted at all & will be glad you know are energetically savvy.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290

We have the ability to edit what energies come in from the energy environment (all external energies). Being energetically receptive doesn’t mean that we have to be an energetic sponge, or leave our energetic doors wide open for any energies that want to waltz into the sanctity of our personal energy field. This editing is a learned skill.

Organized religion has worked long & hard for millennia to convince us that satan’s demons are more powerful than we are. This is utter disinformation. While there are stalled 4D jokers who are more than willing to use our own fear of demons against us to generate more of the low frequency energy they love to bask in, they are a pitiful group & not powerful at all. As soon as we move past our fear of them they become fairly irrelevant.
Old 22-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Neville

My Gatekeeper/Doorkeeper does an excellent job of vetting on my behalf. It might be beneficial for a person to ask to see their Gatekeeper/Doorkeeper. The purpose of this is to re inforce the contract/contact one has with ones security arrangements..

Also, Things of shadow are very disinclined toward light.

Merely a suggestion on my part :)
Old 23-08-2011, 02:05 AM
thunderseed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
A BIG red flag jumped out about your personal muse directing you this assertively. Our genuine spiritual team is extremely polite & never intrusive. We have to ask for their assistance. That you note it’s not welcome & annoying gives very good reason to think this is not a benevolent energy. Enlightened energies aren’t annoying.

High frequency beings, spirit guides/angels are of beautiful loving vibrations, and they are not all the time extremely polite, i wonder what makes you think that!
They have beautiful sense of humours, some of them! Some of them don't stick to politeness and manners. I hope everyone here lives to meet some of the beauty and love that can exist in that. They are respectful, patient, unconditionally loving, but they will teach us, and they will gently push us forward, and sometimes, that push doesn't always feel gentle.

I am grateful that some of the high frequency beings I meet with, are not complete with royal family allegiance, manners and stuck up attitudes. They are respectful, but that doesn't mean they don't know how to joke around, be playful and make incompetent humans feel welcomed.
There are some that are extremely strict and polite, and i only end up feeling very "human" around them. But, even when i end up doing ridiculous things, they can have a laugh! Lol.

All high frequency beings are certainly not the same as the rest, they each have a different high frequency vibration, and they all have different yet beautiful personalities, depending on what loving being you are visiting.

I also wonder what makes you think they are never intrusive, and that one must ask first before inviting in their beautiful presences. I find it kind of sad believing that we are ever alone, or stranded just because we forget to ask for guidance. Experience speaks to me otherwise. I am never alone, i always have the guidance of my loving guides around me, whether or not i decide to tune it out, and that is the beauty of it. I see my spirit guides around all the time - usually it just my main one, as he speaks for all the rest. I have 182 all together, it did get chaotic in the beginning, and because of that i know how Sharnie feels.

So two members here on this thread think one must ask first in order to channel? Yet if you are extremely gifted and open as a channel you are naturally open all the time to receive, and may even unknowingly channel sources without thinking, but you will be chanelling all the time. You can take breaks of course, but when you have that gift, many beautiful energies will want to converse to you. Some people just have that gift, and do not need to do any work to invite.

High frequency beings may come to such individuals unannounced, that is not a bad thing. It simply means they are trying to connect and tell said person something important, for them, or for the rest of humanity. Because said person is of service. Channelling is not something that is for yourself to do out of greed. A real channel does it for the benefit of the world, and therefore remains open. Sometimes it is not of personal basis. High frequency beings stretch out, touch and wish to tell of things of important nature.

Spirit guides also do not view things in the same ways as we do, and experience should tell you that much. They are such love orientated beings. Do you think they feel embarrassment when they feel like talking to you while you are busy sitting on the toilet? Nope. Of course you can tell them you need your privacy, they will respect that. Lol.

But there is also, the alternative notion that they will not, because escaping things is not in your highest good. Some of us have gifts that are of great importance, and much work to be done on ourselves. Some of us have high frequency beings that will do much to help us along on our paths, and will do much to help us through our fears, our shadows, and help us grow. Those are the best kinds!

Because, our own high frequency guides will learn to communicate to us in our own unique ways. If we are uniquely stubborn, we will have uniquely stubborn guides, and that which is good for us. Our spirit guides are great at adapting to our flaws and helping us to move past them. So yes, spirit guides can become intrusive, when that is for our highest good. I don't know why people are so quick to jump to conclusions and situations being "bad". Most times, negative viewed situations are just in our minds. And our spirit guides often help us out by giving us tests to overcome those mind shadows. High frequency beings do not see dark, as to them, dark is light, they need not worry about dark because they are light. Thus our learning experiences to us, may seem dark, or tough, but to them, it is light.

I once had my spirit guide tell me to stop feeling sorry for myself! It was a grand moment. That of course, i was angry at, but then, realized he was right.

For those of us, that are stubborn, they will work in ways to help us get back on track. Like seriously, high frequency beings aren't always so cliched. They will do whatever it takes to communicate to the individual that is experiencing issues communicating to them. They are very good at helping us through resistance to the spiritual path.
It is very common. Many people experience fear and resistance. Spirit guides are patient with that. I mean, even my own spirit guides had to lecture me back in my fear days. They'd give me huge lectures of what i needed to do in order to overcome my struggles. They would teach me lessons. Sometimes the lessons seemed horrible. And i was the stubborn sort.
Man, i even had huge fights with them, me yelling, screaming, tossing, turning, ripping the house apart, cursing profanities at them. Meanwhile, they would just be sitting there with serene smiles, allowing me to go through the emotions, gently helping me through, just watching me act like a child, yet never judging me. There were times i didn't understand their actions, or why they did the things they did, i didn't always understand why it felt so unfair. But always, at the end of it and i had learned my lesson,
i could see it was for my highest good, and i blossomed into the most beautiful light you could see, and i would say my apologies to them. No, i wasn't the most delightful student. But just because i was messed up, doesn't make them in the wrong. They were the most proper and amazing mentors i could have had. If they did not do the things they did, i never would have succeeded on my path.

To head in direction of someones guide being a lower entity is completely a terrible thing, i must say.

It is obvious by the topic, the OP is highly gifted and learning, suffering as a result. When we are that gifted, we don't always have the choice to say, "no, i just want to take a break today, id rather escape and run away because i am afraid." or the ability to turn it off and on in the beginning stages of learning to deal with such gifts, it takes practice learning to control.
No one said the path of being so sensitive was easy. Some people aren't as spiritually sensitive as others. Channelling is an amazing gift, and it isn't usually controlled by us. Powers greater than us do, and a power greater than us gave us that gift to begin with.

No, spirit guides aren't annoying, i agree with that. But it's not the guide or experience that is annoying to the OP. It's the OP's perception. Sharnie is not ready, does not want it. That doesn't mean it's a bad experience overall.
You could have the higher power itself come down to a person who ain't ready, and they still would perceive it as annoying. That's the mind set of someone who is really overwhelmed.

Anyways, Sharnie, it can be overwhelming at times learning to live with this gift. At times perhaps it seems like a curse. It seems probable that you have many, several spirit guides.
Did you know that sometimes we can mistake channelling different things, to actually be other spirit guides we have, possibly even ancestors, to different origins we have lived in past lives? Often when we have more than one spirit guide, our main spirit guide will take the lead and bring us to meet the others. Our spirit guides get really excited when we administer communication! It could be that your guide is just really excited and going too fast for you, and that which you should talk to this amazing being honestly about how you feel, and perhaps ask respectively for it to be toned down, so you can have some rest and privacy.
Try not to think of it as a bad thing. It can be annoying when you desperately need rest, but mostly, i think you are probably dealing with fear and resistance underneath it all. I did as well, and it was mainly through spiritual work, self work that i was able to overcome my fears and change my perception.
I had felt a need to be normal, a need to escape my gifts from a young age. I had grown up in a skeptical household, labeled as crazy, or either evil. And no longer did i want to be viewed in that way. So i spent much of my life trying to be ignorant, became an alcoholic, trying to escape my natural gifts, drinking out my abilities to see my spirit guides.
An illogical fear that if i continued channelling and such, it would be a huge unbearable commitment, a hard laborious job, with great responsibility, and all i wanted to do was escape, watch movies, drink, and do unhealthy things.
Yes i was terrified of the unknown. I felt comforted with familiar unhealthy things. Taking steps into channelling and exploring different realms was unfamiliar territory all the time, and i did not like it. Fear. Fear is a terrible sickness. It manifests every bad thing in this world. And i lived off fear.
Well, thankfully my spirit guides were stubborn with me, as i was a very hopeless case. I did everything in my power to rebel against what was good for me, because i just never wanted to face it. I had huge problems with my faith. Because all i was, was a fearful person.
But, as soon as i managed to ruin my life enough, i began trying to re shape my faith, and love towards my higher power.
I think that if you can manage to talk to your spirit guides and tell them you need a break, they will help you out with that. But if you are dealing with fear, or anything like that which i did, you will have a lot of self work to do, in order to be okay with your gift. It can be a beautiful thing. Trust me. I spent so long being afraid of it, (at the time not knowing i was afraid) that i wasted all those years, when i could be okay with it.
Over time and practice you can learn to set more boundaries. Learn that it is okay to take breaks, and take time off. That was a learning experience for me too. You see, i have inter dimensional beings that come to me, who are of service to earth, that teach me things, and i have the life path of also being of service. I have had to learn to take time off for me, or else they are always coming in and never leaving me alone. They are beautiful souls. But 24'7 is a little too much.
So, do you know how to relinquish communications? It is sort of like putting an energy block up, nothing harsh or hazardous though, a loving feel to it. If it comes naturally to you, you may even be able to think "i want privacy right now" and nothing can come to you. If you feel over exerted and drained, my favourite thing to do is connect to grounding earth energies, attaching a beautiful silver beam cord to centre of earth mother, and drinking up the pure and grounding energies i find there, and also giving back love energies. It's a lot easier to just take a walk in the woods, and you get the same effect. Even better, laying on the earth ground, and allowing yourself to be cleansed, purified and grounded. I always offer something of myself, like a piece of hair, or loving energies to the earth whenever i take something.
Do you notice that you easily get into a meditative state? That is the state i slip into ever so easily, which opens you to a serious huge channel. I get into the peaceful state of no thinking. So whenever i notice myself getting into that, and i don't want to strike up deep intellectual conversations with guides and beings far away, i try to focus on something else, like beautiful scenery or something i love. It's sort of the opposite of what people do when they try to meditate. But i meditate easily, and thinking and keeping my mind busy seems to be the harder thing to do. I also try and distract myself much as possible when i don't want any of it for awhile. My guides aren't always happy about what i use to distract myself however, and they tend to bother me by sitting beside me anyways, yet they keep quiet.
When i accidentally let some of them in, or when they call me to important meetings far away in different realms, i politely excuse myself and say no. They are usually very understanding. My main guide however likes to push me. I just tell him to calm down, and i will get back to work later. Sometimes my vacations get quite large though. I try to stick to my word. I enjoy talking to them, and learning things. It is a very pleasant experience.
I hope that one day, you can also enjoy it as a very pleasant experience. If you ever would like someone to write to, feel free to message me.

Old 23-08-2011, 07:08 AM
OceanWaves19161

It may be an attachement but I've seen that happen with certain types of guides as well. My ex's guides were very demanding but were always accurate about what they said... his guides were so pushy they'd start channeling through me when he ignored them just so they could pass on a msg. My guides talk to me all the time and get me to say things to people...sometimes I do sometimes I dont depending on the situation and how I feel about it...I usually find I have to tune into the person and see whether their actually ready for the info or not cause sometimes they arn't in the right headspace. I think as long as what your recieve is verafiable and its not overly upsetting (some guides will be very honest with you when your ego's comming up though) its usually fine. I'd just place a bit of protection around yourself if your concerned about it:)
Old 23-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Docha

I'm gonna pop my small 2cents in here.

Lol i met sharnie, ten years ago on a site. I called her to me...I needed help understanding some things of this nature and poof she entered a few days later and pmed me.

This is how michael works for her. She was a bit frustrated because not even I knew what I wanted to know. Lol

Michael has quite the personality and humor. He often interupts our convos or shuts off our internet connection when we are talking about stuff we 'shouldn't'.

Sharnie does channel my family members as well it comes out as things that are small for verification. My grandmother yelling at me to clean my stove....lol one my stove was dirty and too I don't relay what a neat freak my grandma always was when remembering her..

In that regard she doesn't choose it. We were totally talking about other things when in piped granny. Lol

It does seem to me that while sharnie gets annoyed with people she does inherently want to help them, hence michael forces her to reach out, all the while she is digging in her heels.

Her struggle truly seems to be more about finding the right balance that works for her.

We've both been through some pretty rough times. I'm definately glad we've been able to stay in touch through them all.

It does amuse me though thought laura and sharnie might have a little friction...lol good to see there is patience on both sides!
Old 24-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Sharnie

HI ALL sorry I was such a DOUCHE. I can be very horribly cynical and horribly 'averse' all as basically, I have had many bad experiences over the years which has jaded me to the point of almost being anti channelling, which is terrible really, as its a good, great thing that helps many (and also many would like to cultivate). unfortantely in my experience to get to that point you have to PAY. and you generally PAY with pain. and no one likes to talk about that - another discussion for another time (im horribly painful and honest about just what it costs to be ... PSYCHIC ooo wwoo.)

I have known my guide since a tiny little girl. as said we had a massive faling out mid teens when michael admitted all those times i thought he was GOD he actuallty wasnt. it took to my 30's for him to get through to me to explain that to him, it made no difference as he was a direct conduit to God, so when i was talking to him, I WAS talking to god. it was not a deception to him. it was just a normality, so when he explained, he was taken aback by my horrible and vehement rejection. thus we did not actually speak for ages (til that time when i called on him and he explained.) he even said he realised my thoughts and feelings of deception but at the time, they hadnt occurred as he considers himself a complete and direct conduit; to him if you talk to HIM, your talking right to god, as hes totally passing it on as one; names are fairly meaningless, where he is. He even went so far to say he'd been with me from my birth, and that to him, we were all one entity and that having never lived a life, he just didnt 'get' it. and I belived that and i do today. I do not think deception was involved; just an innate unknowing of life and the living consciousness which led to misunderstanding. I KNOW michael has never lived and is defintely no human. he struggles with the 'personal indentities' of humans. he OFTEN identifies several humans as 'one' in ways I cant FULLY understand, but ive gathered though no words spoken but mere feelings. And he absolutely doesnt get the 'one' identity of 'god' as to him thats everything. I do mean - everything. no really. I mean EVERYTHING. to him its himself, me, everyone else and even the unviverse at large. so using the name 'god' to him is like using say the word, 'all'. to him if you pray to god, you are praying to all that happens to have an ear at the time. and its all god; and i do feel this is a basic feeling from a being who never lived an actual life. but who knows. I may be wrong. im just talking.

Thunder, your words are gorgeous and i hear what your saying. your right. i never felt alone, either. and i know where your coming from. i call my guide 'michael' but i know instincitively he is more than THAT and has a lot more names. hes just.. something else? lol you know. Ive had him tell me MANY TIMES to stop feeling sorry for myself and many other critical things, in fact very critical when I was a little girl. he would berate me just like a parent, and if I was mean to someone I would immediately hurt myself and he'd say, "thats because you were mean". id bang an elbow or scrape a knee if i were cruel or unjust within SECONDS. your a good egg, I think we are going to be friends. I feel you reaching out to me. I dont know if i can or will catch on but I do feel the offer and the friendship and I WILL TRY.

I dont have and have never had many spirit guides; just mine. who i called GOD who then announced oh! my name is MICHAEL. dont bother asking me if the bloody arch angel, hes remained very silent on the very question I have NO IDEA. hes merely humbly explained himself to be a conduit directly to god with no life or living experience who didnt know the difference til I told him about it and it dawned.

buit HE IS annoying he was in childhood and he STILL is and well he knows it. first one to start in on me. harping, giving little hints, turning the cold shoulder - I can RELY on him. im sorry if none of you have a really annoying guide. Let me congratulate you. MINE thinks he can AND thinks the silent treatment works too. usually that means I have offended beyond a joke and need to offer an apology.

The break he gives me is usually due to my own bull****. he has NEVER let another entity or guide come near me; and when i tried to help the girl, he 'downloaded' (not told) a lot of stuff to me about that kind of thing. he said he warded everything that came to me; and only people or things got through to me he thought was ok; he vetted the lot. he DOES vet the lot. if it comes through, it comes through at his ok. that is why i get nothing at all most of the time, and then a complete influx.

if he likes someone - they are in and so are their kin. Literally nothing lies hidden I can read for them so spectacularly its stupid. but ONLY on that proviso and its not as great as it SOUNDS, as when it DOES happen its quite horribly exhausting and I do wonder why anyone would wish it. truly; its not fabulous. and the pressure of 'certain things' is put on me for sure.

my guide michael is very interested in LIFE VOCATIONS. I know what. hes not there or interested at all in anyone asking 'why'. hes only roused when someone is meant to do something then he goes to town and cant be stopped at ALL.

yes it is rather annoying.

he can also gain certain affections for certain people who he feels have a special purpose and get very eloquent and to the point of pushy to make me talk to them about all kinds of things like sites and relatives and purposes. but for MOST he cant be bothered.

which im glad really when i see how intense it is for those he IS interested in!!!! lol x k