Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 24-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Master
Fortunately we don't need to analyze the whole complexity because whatever is there gets revealed moment by moment... as needed.

I might add, that the way to really investigate your many good questions is to go beyond the surface conceptual mind and into the deeper brain wave states.

Xan

Old 24-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Knower
Being simple perhaps is the most challenging aspect of ones life ..... lol
Old 25-07-2011, 12:50 AM
nightowl

I do believe we are to understand the world in which we live in, maybe more than the one we will go to, asking questions actually helps to simplify my beliefs. I believe Spirit will reveal much, but if it cannot help or apply here it is just information that is interesting and intriguing and even can be confusing to some. I guess the difference maybe that I do not beleive I am living in this world to learn how to live better in the next, that will take care of itself. My spirit will live on...maybe I can choose once I pass over maybe I can't, what I think will happen will not in any way change what the reality on the other side is and how it will affect my spirit.

One thing I am sure of is one can experience positive energy and one can experience negative, there are so my scenarios out there that attempt to explain how these work together, how they work against each other and how to manipulate the two. I find it all fascinating and appreciate the views you all share. I trust what Spirit reveals will be what is for me so to grasp one understanding over another to me is just an indication as to how I am wired. Works for me...

nightowl
Old 25-07-2011, 02:22 AM
mattie

Our Energies Change For Various Reasons

Yes, our energy changes in various ways. Most choose to continue on w/ their journey. One of the first steps is to evaluate this lifetime w/ their spiritual team.

We carry over our current energy as is necessary for us to engage in an evaluation of what we accomplished in this lifetime that we set out to accomplish. After this self evaluation is accomplished we can move past this part of our transition as we get reacustomed to 5D.

For those who don’t choose to continue on w/ their journey (not very many) they remain in the lowest subplane of 4D. This is what organized religion calls hell, but it isn't the permanent place of hellfire & damnation, but a holding place they can move out of at any time when they are ready to resume their journey. These are the stalled 4D jokers. More about the stalled 4D jokers follows.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 25-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique Enigma
Being simple perhaps is the most challenging aspect of ones life ..... lol
Actually, it's dead simps :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
When we pass over do we carry with us the spiritual energy we have created and move in on this side? Does a conversion happen?
Do we shed that energy or does it get converted into a different energy?

So what energy is on the other side? Is it the same that is on this side?

Does positive go to positive and negative to negative?

Are the physics of spiritual energy different on the other side? How much do we really know about such things?

nightowl

We don't create energy because energy can't be created, all we can do is change it from one form to the next - and it can't be destroyed. What we also do when we pass over is realise that energy is neither positive nor negative, it's judgement that makes it so. Energy is energy, it does what it does and that's all it does - it flows from here to there. On its own it's pretty benign.

We are all beings of energy. This bag of water we walk around in is fundamentally energy, as is all matter in the Universe. Our thoughts are energy and through them we create form. How we perceive energy is very different to how Spirit perceives energy, but then that's fine because it's the whole point of this 3D existence.

How much do we really know about such things? Very little. If we knew as much as we'd like to think we do, perhaps there wouldn't be a need for forums such as these.
Old 25-07-2011, 04:49 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Actually, it's dead simps :-)

We don't create energy because energy can't be created, all we can do is change it from one form to the next - and it can't be destroyed. What we also do when we pass over is realise that energy is neither positive nor negative, it's judgement that makes it so. Energy is energy, it does what it does and that's all it does - it flows from here to there. On its own it's pretty benign.

We are all beings of energy. This bag of water we walk around in is fundamentally energy, as is all matter in the Universe. Our thoughts are energy and through them we create form. How we perceive energy is very different to how Spirit perceives energy, but then that's fine because it's the whole point of this 3D existence.

How much do we really know about such things? Very little. If we knew as much as we'd like to think we do, perhaps there wouldn't be a need for forums such as these.

Hey GS,

So you don't beleive that our bodies and spirits generate energy? Hmmm...

So then the positive and negative that is spoken of as spiritual energy, is it just an imprint we place upon it by what we encounter in life?

nightowl
Old 26-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hey GS,

So you don't beleive that our bodies and spirits generate energy? Hmmm...
Radiate, perhaps. I believe people can radiate energy and some people (myself included) are aware of that. No doubt most people can even sub-consciously, like when your friend tells you they're fine and dandy but your senses tell you something different. Similarly with auras. I don't see auras but my wife does, that's how she senses someone's energies. I feel them, she sees them.

Quote:
So then the positive and negative that is spoken of as spiritual energy, is it just an imprint we place upon it by what we encounter in life?

nightowl
I believe energy is simply energy, but how you perceive it or what you do with it isn't always so simple. Like electricity. Use it to cook your friend a meal or use it to cook your friend. The energy hasn't changed, but what you've done with it has. Medicine tastes bad but does you good:-) What makes energy bad? it's bad because we perceive it has brought us something bad or it's use for bad purposes. But look behind the mask. Those bad things that happen to us can have a profound Spiritual effect and assist our learning. If they help us to grow Spiritually, are they so bad after all? How many people on this forum have had something bad happen to them that's resulted in a heightened Spirituality? In that case, was it so bad after all?
Old 26-07-2011, 10:31 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Radiate, perhaps. I believe people can radiate energy and some people (myself included) are aware of that. No doubt most people can even sub-consciously, like when your friend tells you they're fine and dandy but your senses tell you something different. Similarly with auras. I don't see auras but my wife does, that's how she senses someone's energies. I feel them, she sees them.

I believe energy is simply energy, but how you perceive it or what you do with it isn't always so simple. Like electricity. Use it to cook your friend a meal or use it to cook your friend. The energy hasn't changed, but what you've done with it has. Medicine tastes bad but does you good:-) What makes energy bad? it's bad because we perceive it has brought us something bad or it's use for bad purposes. But look behind the mask. Those bad things that happen to us can have a profound Spiritual effect and assist our learning. If they help us to grow Spiritually, are they so bad after all? How many people on this forum have had something bad happen to them that's resulted in a heightened Spirituality? In that case, was it so bad after all?

GS,

I agree with much that you have shared. Many great lessons are learned through bad experiences and I too believe that there are different ways to sense energy.

I suppose what I am wondering about when it comes to negative energy is those people who just revival in doing negative things. Some would use the word evil but I am not sure how I feel about this word. It is the energy that they operate in here, does it cross over, is this what some call evil spirits, negative energy, demons and so on...is there no negative on the other side, if not then what is it that some many have encountered?

Positive and negative on this side, positive and negative on the other side???

Isn't this kind of what most people think...isn't the concept of balance a universal concept, would it apply in all the universe?

nightowl
Old 27-07-2011, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
When we pass over do we carry with us the spiritual energy we have created and move in on this side? Does a conversion happen?
Do we shed that energy or does it get converted into a different energy?

So what energy is on the other side? Is it the same that is on this side?

Does positive go to positive and negative to negative?

Are the physics of spiritual energy different on the other side? How much do we really know about such things?

nightowl

nightowl -

I believe that spirit is closely tied to the personality of the last incarnation. Thus if a person is an evil down-trodden person, I believe they take their negative attitudes with them into death. Of course their exposure to the “other side” and its inability to feed that spirit’s need for lower negative energy more than likely transforms that spirit.

But that brings me to another area of discussion and that is “levels of passing over.” When we encounter evil spirits they operate on a lower level of spirit energy or at a lower level after passing over altogether. I believe there are several levels to which a spirit/soul can cross over. The lowest level, it would seem, is where ghosts and earthbound spirits exist. They don’t know they are dead. In that level one would also find spirits that are evil that can’t get to the higher levels (IMO). Even, we leave our bodies when we dream and communicate with those who have passed before us, if we’re lucky. We travel through several levels at times and that’s why it’s good to have methods of grounding and protection to protect us from the lower level entities or evoke our guardians to stay by our sides during AP. I don’t know how many levels there are after this physical plane to the ultimate highest level, but there must be several I would surmise.

Things were so simplified when they taught Heaven and Hell, but I just don’t think that’s the way it works. The Universes are even more complex than that theory. So there has to be more to it than that.

Blackraven
Old 27-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
GS,

I agree with much that you have shared. Many great lessons are learned through bad experiences and I too believe that there are different ways to sense energy.

I suppose what I am wondering about when it comes to negative energy is those people who just revival in doing negative things. Some would use the word evil but I am not sure how I feel about this word. It is the energy that they operate in here, does it cross over, is this what some call evil spirits, negative energy, demons and so on...is there no negative on the other side, if not then what is it that some many have encountered?

Positive and negative on this side, positive and negative on the other side???

Isn't this kind of what most people think...isn't the concept of balance a universal concept, would it apply in all the universe?

nightowl
I'm not sure about the word 'evil' neither, NightOwl. I'm not too keen on the word and it implies the user maybe hasn't gone too deeply into the circumstances that brought about its use. Calling something evil and stopping there doesn't sound to me as though the person has given it much thought, but then each to their own.

Perhaps there is no such thing as positive and negative energy on the other side because 'they' are more aware of the nature of energy. Perhaps the positive and negative aspects of energy are human perceptions and not the perceptions of Spirit. Where we see a ghost that we perceive as having negative energy, does Spirit see a ghost as another Soul with a purpose? What makes that ghost good or bad? Is it bad because if creeps us out or throws things around the room or we simply don't or won't understand it? If we took the time to understand why it throws things around the room then perhaps the understanding would lessen how bad it was? Perhaps the ghost is a good ghost just trying to get our attention, and if we got past the scary stuff it may well turn out to be a Spirit Guide. Wouldn't that be good? If we let go of the concepts of positive and negative then perhaps the need for balance goes with it. Positive and negative belong in the realms of duality and separation, both more human than Spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
nightowl -

I believe that spirit is closely tied to the personality of the last incarnation. Thus if a person is an evil down-trodden person, I believe they take their negative attitudes with them into death. Of course their exposure to the “other side” and its inability to feed that spirit’s need for lower negative energy more than likely transforms that spirit.
What came first, the chicken or the egg? I've spoken to a few people who remember me across a few Past Lives - my wife for one. Apart from a few obvious differences (genetics and background allowing) I've been basically the same 'person'. If we are Spirit on a human Journey, then those traits would come from the 'Spirit me' down. So, to understand the 'Spirit me', I would just need to take a long, hard look at myself. Of course, it works both ways and how my Life affects me also affects 'Spirit me' - which is the point of us being here. The experiences we have as humans gets fed up the chain.

Quote:
But that brings me to another area of discussion and that is “levels of passing over.” When we encounter evil spirits they operate on a lower level of spirit energy or at a lower level after passing over altogether. I believe there are several levels to which a spirit/soul can cross over. The lowest level, it would seem, is where ghosts and earthbound spirits exist. They don’t know they are dead. In that level one would also find spirits that are evil that can’t get to the higher levels (IMO). Even, we leave our bodies when we dream and communicate with those who have passed before us, if we’re lucky. We travel through several levels at times and that’s why it’s good to have methods of grounding and protection to protect us from the lower level entities or evoke our guardians to stay by our sides during AP. I don’t know how many levels there are after this physical plane to the ultimate highest level, but there must be several I would surmise.
From what I can gather there are twelve dimensions. I can't remember who is where off-hand, but we are on the 3rd. Astral travel comes in at the 5th/6th, angels are up on the 7th/8th and archangels 9th/10th. It's not a Universal law who goes where but it has to do with the Path of the Soul, in the same way as we resonate in the 3rd. We're here, resonating in the 3rd dimension for whatever reason we need to be - experience, learn, etc. After we pass over we then go to the dimension we need to go to for our own reasons.

Quote:
Things were so simplified when they taught Heaven and Hell, but I just don’t think that’s the way it works. The Universes are even more complex than that theory. So there has to be more to it than that.

Blackraven
Yep, things were simpler back then. Do as you're told, only have these thoughts and you'll go to Heaven. Anything else and you're going downstairs to get roasted. I like to use the analogy of the rainbow. It's all light, but then it can be split up into different bands from infra-red to ultra-violet - and more beyond both. Just right now we're down in the red/orange band, but when we pass over? It's alright, it's all Light :-)