Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-04-2012, 07:47 AM
12padams

What have astral people said about the astral plane?

"Astral people" refers to those you meet within the astral dimension. Whether mind created or not I know that their replies to questions you ask them are always unexpected. So if an astral person has ever explained any aspects of the astral plane list them here:

I'll start off... Back in December 2011 I became stuck in the astral plane and was unable to escape. I failed my multistep plan of action and the scary dark environment was scaring me... When you are stuck in a non physical world and are unable to return to your body it's the worst feeling ever. Eventually I figured out that I could look out my window and mentally force the sun to rise. Once I did that I started attempting my other goals since the fear aspect was mostly gone (until I went outside my house).

Once I realized that I couldn't wake up no matter what I did I eventually learned to accept my new life within the astral plane. At one point I found my mum folding cloths in the lounge room so I asked her about what she thought about me astral projecting. Here's a quote from my experience:

(please note that "phase" just means "astral")
"My mum replied to me by saying “it depends”. I questioned her response as I didn't quite understand her answer. She responded by explaining that the phase consists of two dramatically different nonphysical sections. My mum stated that she is fine with me entering the phase as long as I stay within the mind generated world. I didn't fully understand what she meant by this however I am guessing it’s related to staying away from the spiritual dimension theories associated with astral projection."

If you want to read that whole experience you can do so at this direct link (Warning: It's an extremely long experience):
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4347#msg4347

So that's what I was told about the astral by someone within the astral. What have you been told?