Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Jilly

Time to heal....finally!

I have xome to realise very recently that it is time to stop hating myself and to start feeling like I am lovable/ capable and special.

From my first nervous breakdown at age 11 I have been hypersensetive emtionally and its been a LONG tough ride until now. I had a rough childhood, but yet filled with love and security from my mother and sister. My dad was alcoholic and mentally ill (as I have since been diagnosed Bipolar). My uncle took my innocence physically and mentally at age 5.

I feel my existence has been survival rather than living. I have been highly strung and emotionally charged and now I am tired. I have tried to have a baby for 3 years and I believe I need to heal my soul to open it to a new life.

I have decided to create a small ceremony and would love your input and advice on my ideas!

Ceremony: To heal my soul, to love myself.

I am going to cleanse my home with sage, asking past and present negative energies to go from my life. I will then re-energise the house with a candle asking for love, acceptance and peace to fill the house.

I then wish to release my pain and isssues that have hold on my soul - I will write down all the things I want to release on separate pieces of paper and burn each piece of paper outside on a full moon to release each piece from my soul and from my responsibility. Each item will be released with a chant "I am safe now, you are no longer in my life".

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Jilly x
Old 06-05-2012, 06:46 AM
bilko

Sounds like you have taken the first step on a long road Jilly. The ceremony you describe reminds me of clearing the way for the work that is to come. In the same way that a surgeon sterilises their instruments, you are clearing a space within yourself as much as anything for the next phase of your life.
Good luck Jilly
Old 06-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Gregatha

You are someone who has endued much Jilly....and now its time to turn things around, good on you.....you obviously have a powerful spirit.

It sounds to me like your hearts voice is being heard, and you've got a solid resolve going on, great stuff!...and your ceremony sounds brilliant.

If i might make one suggestion...have a look at energetic cord cutting, there is a bit about it on here, and youtube , its very interesting.

All the very best to you Jilly. Cheers Greg.