Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2012, 07:35 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Shadow_I_Wait
How do I talk to my guide?

There is a post here on this section, which says: talking to your spirit guides (or something), check it out. But here are my own thoughts:

There are different kinds of advice. And I think that some things work for some people and other things work for other people and sometimes nothing works for yet another group of people.

Here is what happened to me.

I used to have different beliefs, did not believe in spirit guides, but belived in God and Jesus.

One day I started to talk to Jesus. I would just direct my thoughts towards him and tell him everything I wanted in my thoughts. I did that for about two weeks. I did not hear anything back, nor did I expect anything.

But then someone has started talking back to me through another person (someone who is close to me). I recognized that because that other person started to answer my questions which were only in my head and I never told them aloud to this friend of mine.

So later I discovered that I guess I do not have enough psychic ability to "HEAR" the spirits. I can only talk to them because they CAN hear me. And they can use another vessel to talk to me through. Or other things like written messages and songs and people.

So if you do have enough psychic stuff in you, you will simply start talking and then sit quietly (in your mind) and listen for the answers and they will come eventually.

If you don't hear anything back, try paying attention to signs.

For example, they started to communicate with me through sending me songs that REALLY related to my issues.

So if you hear a song, or a message or something the other person says that responds to your thoughts and your problems, you can probably take it a sign that your spirit guides are communicating with you.

Or you will hear them in your head if you have that abilitiy.

Sometimes, BEFORE you meet your spirit guides, you have to send the signal out into space (figuratively speaking). And keep sending it out: hello! Anyone there? (or just start talking about things) and you may be heard and will get a response. But a waiting period SOMETIMES is needed when there is no one currectly actively connected to you. Then they hear your messages/signal, and may "return your phone call" so to speak.

One person was instructed to empty her mind and to meditate. So she did that for a while. But then at some point she didn't do that, and she heard back and they said: when you empty your mind it's like you are closing off the communication, so we couldn't reach you.

So when you do meditate, make sure it's the kind where you are ready to hear back and not the kind where you close yourself off. I am not sure what the difference is, I just know that this is what happened to that woman.

A friend of mine was talking to them one time (before he really knew about them), and so he didn't believe that someone was answering. But he kept getting perfect answers to his questions. So he said to himself: I will just stop thinking because it's probably just my own thoughts. So he closed himself off from thinking. And then he heard a voice (in some way) saying: if you close your mind, how can I talk to you?

So I guess thinking is necessary, it's just have to be a relaxed state, don't force your thoughts, just let them pop into your head at random.
Old 21-06-2012, 03:30 AM
In_Shadow_I_Wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayLight1555
I used to have different beliefs, did not believe in spirit guides, but belived in God and Jesus.... Sometimes, BEFORE you meet your spirit guides, you have to send the signal out into space

I used to have the same beliefs lol, now 4 years later I am developing my psychic abilities and thinking about taking up shamanistic practices.

But if I send out a signal might I attract a not so nice entity? Or am I just being ignorant? lol
Old 21-06-2012, 02:29 PM
episkopos

Where are the guides? Are they in your imagination or they are with you as invisible beings?
Old 26-06-2012, 12:35 AM
Gentrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by episkopos
Where are the guides? Are they in your imagination or they are with you as invisible beings?

Phased beings would be a better desciption in my view.

They are connected to your mind, but that is not where they exist.
Old 26-06-2012, 07:18 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by episkopos

I also believe that they are connecting through the mind...
Old 26-06-2012, 07:19 PM
DayLight1555

Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Shadow_I_Wait
I used to have the same beliefs lol, now 4 years later I am developing my psychic abilities and thinking about taking up shamanistic practices.

But if I send out a signal might I attract a not so nice entity? Or am I just being ignorant? lol

I personally think that anything is possible and that venturing into the spiritual realm could bring both good and bad