Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-03-2012, 03:23 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CearaQC

I am interested to read stories about visiting Astral classrooms, healing centers, and a welcome area.

I got one that you may be able to use that fits with what you're asking... :^)

I found over time that it's really easy to delineate between what is a dream and what is a learning exposure. The higher level of exposures have a very
distinct feeling of importance...

In this one I was very conscious-that-I-was-awake within a dream, and was standing outside what looked to be a castle wall. I arrived as the tall
doors that were embedded in the wall were opening. It seemed that a classroom was letting out with people exiting and fanning out in both
directions. I was about 50 feet or so from the opening. As I stood there a really interesting and wise appearing woman approached me from the
opening and in her hands she carried a most beautiful sword. No words were exchanged but she spoke to me quite clearly in dream language. I
knew what she held was a sword of knowledge, it was designed to cut through confusion in order to more comfortably access the rhythms of
greater clarity.... but there was a caveat before I could use it... she set it on the ground and over it she placed a well... it was one of those drop-a-bucket
kind in order to scoop up water. At first I was confused because I wanted the sword, but the message came through quite clear: "when you are well,
the sword will be yours".

I had many many issues to deal with at the time (my early twenties) so I wasn't quite stable enough to responsibly handle this level of
knowing... so it was presented as a promise, but not intended for ready access...

I woke-up from this going "drats!" but a deeper part of myself recognized the wisdom of what she did... while this "getting well" thing has been
steadily unfolding since... :^)
Old 12-03-2012, 05:12 AM
earthatic

OP... to be honest, I have was thinking of asking this on the forum.

I asked an entity in the Astral if someone had mapped the spiritual planes...I ended up being thrust into a pretty horrific nightmare with a story line. I can only vividly remember the ending where I was flipping through a book that was written by a Saint/religious practitioner.
I can't remember the writer's name, but I saw an image of medieval artwork along with the words:
"Herra and his land of Light and Peace."
As soon as I woke up from the dream, I googled the name Herra, and found on Wikipedia that it's Finnish. "Herra" refers to The Lord, i.e. Christian God.

I thought this was pretty amazing. I don't even know Finnish, and can't recall of any place I've heard that word...Could just be a coincidence.

Anyway, the entity who showed me this could have been saying that there was someone a long time ago who had mapped the spiritual worlds, and had writings giving specifics...but this was just a dream and shouldn't be taken serious as truth or evidence. I just thought this would be worth posting here :)
Old 12-03-2012, 07:04 AM
res

Mapping them would always be a work in progress, one which would never be realised to its fullest extent in this life. I used to concern myself with this but realised the answer will come all too soon when i pass so i may as well make the most of the earthly experience while i can.

As for meeting travellers, classrooms and such i have a few stories to share.

A friend and i used to meet up on a mountain top in our dreams and i would pass on what i had learnt. We would both fill in the dtail of what we experienced and it was exactly the same setting. At times we would connect and id ring her about what she told me. Once i had to ask what the t levels are that she is upset about. She then explained the test results she got back that were not so good.

I was a student of a circle a few years back and the teacher suggested that i leave the circle to persue further levels in reiki as she felt i needed to concentrate on bio electromagnetic areas as part of my progression. In dreams i would travel to her and attend classes with others. She called me and ased if i knew i was travelling to her classes on purpose and i had to stop.

There's a couple for you

Last edited by res : 12-03-2012 at 10:00 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 AM
CearaQC

Some cool answers there! Thanks.

I will share one of my dreams.

Ended up at a very grand, almost medieval in appearance, library. I met others inside that told me the place was filled with knowledge and that I could learn anything I wanted.

So silly me, not realising it was a dream, went around looking for books and began to think of them as regular library books and had a few in my arms to check out and take home. As I walked to the exit/entrance a giant blue-green light shaped like an eye shot out a beam and said I could not pass with the books. Rats! Hehe
Old 12-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Suspended
Hiya CearaQC and all

Another Monroe fan here.

And an experience from 5 years ago...

I started out in an outdoor toilet area. I was lucid throughout, varying in strength. I exited the toilet area and found myself in a house, therefore the toilet was adjoined to the house, but outside.

I woke up and remembered that I wanted to visit The Park. I stayed very still and mentally reached out for the dream and returned to the toilet area. I looked at the yellow painted wall and mentally stated my intention to be at The Park when I went through the wall.

I stuck my head in the wall first - to see where I was. All I could see was another yellow wall, the paint peeling and cracking. I went through the wall and thought to myself that I hadn't actually changed my focus at all and if I exited the toilet I would be back in the house again. So, I thought I'd do it again and go through the 'second' yellow wall.

Stating my intention again, I stuck my head through. This time, there was a rusty red brick wall. "That's more like it", I thought and put my whole body through.

I was highly lucid since I'd re-entered the dream and was excited to leave the toilet and see if I'd managed to get to The Park.

I opened the toilet door and the house was no longer there - before me was a big green expanse with a few shrubs and park benches dotted around. However, I was disappointed to note that it wasn't well-maintained, there were no flowers and it looked a bit desolate. And I couldn't see the big house (the Reception). I wondered if I was in a part of The Park where the gardeners hadn't got around to tending for a while. Then I noticed something rather alarming. There was a wheel, the sort that goes on an articulated lorry, making its way across the grassland. It didn't appear to have a life of its own, but it was rolling quite fast and making the noise of a motorbike. I briefly wondered if I was snoring and mentally returned to the physical to deduce that I wasn't [I've no idea how I did this, by the way, but it seemed automatic and natural at the time].

I hid by a wall, as I was a little concerned that the wheel might be out to get me and run me over. It moved away and children began to walk onto the grassy area. At first I noticed a girl, possiby 12 or so with a younger girl. They were about 30 ft away from me and were heading to the toilet together. They both walked as if they had something wrong with them. Then I spotted other children, all varying ages, but all with something slightly amiss, as if they were limping or the like.

I then had the thought that I was in The Park, I had actually found the place, and was perhaps somewhere near the Healing Centres, and the children were out on a break or something. I got very excited at this point and just as I planned to go and talk to some children, with all the emotional excitement, I lost it and woke up.
Old 13-03-2012, 04:02 AM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
And an experience from 5 years ago...

I Always enjoy reading your experiences Squatch! It's like you're staring in your own mini-movie! It's amazing how all this unfolds! :^)

Also, checking to see if you've found this guy yet?! I saw him mentioned here in an earlier post. So I went a hunten and found a series of some
remarkably information-rich interviews with him... I'm listening to them at work via converted mp3 versions... fascinating... Things have sure come a
long way in the study of this since I first took a dip in the early 70's! :^)

William Buhlman
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F310AC189615A7E
Old 13-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Suspended
Thank you Stephen.

I've read most OBE authors but for reasons unknown to me, I haven't read William Buhlman...yet. Xan mentions him a lot and I still haven't got round to buying one of his books.

However, I've bookmarked the link you shared and so will have a listen in due course. Thanks!
Old 13-03-2012, 03:37 PM
StephenK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Thank you Stephen.

I've read most OBE authors but for reasons unknown to me, I haven't read William Buhlman...yet. Xan mentions him a lot and I still haven't got round to buying one of his books.

However, I've bookmarked the link you shared and so will have a listen in due course. Thanks!

Heeehee I've essentially stopped buying books because they just tend to sit there and collect dust... this podcast thing is a most amazing
work-around... I can still get things done while I'm learning the particulars of what others are diving-into! I'll google an author on the internet and
collect all the podcastings I can find from them... somethings are repetitive but with each interview there's always something different... and I love
tuning-into their voices and personality projections... when we read a book we tend to overlay the narrative with our own personalized leanings... while
listening to them directly feels uniquely more expansive. For the moment I'm totally hooked on podcasts.... while my wife likes the fact that I'm still
focused on getting the needed things done! :^)
Old 14-03-2012, 03:46 AM
xebiche

Quote:
Originally Posted by CearaQC
Here I go again on my smartphone. LOL. I use it when hubby is hogging my computer or I am at work.

I have read all of the late Robert Monroe books and loved them all. Some passages were very emotional but overall I love the work he did.

Has anyone here ever mapped out the realms surrounding the planet? Seen the different levels, the school area or welcome park? Met a traveler or tourist from far far away?

I am interested in your stories, so fire up those keyboards or touch screens. Hehe

I met a girl.

We are the tourists, not them.

I can discuss mapping later.

Goodnight.
Old 14-03-2012, 06:10 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
I met a girl.

We are the tourists, not them.

I can discuss mapping later.

Goodnight.

Im not sure why we are the tourists? I may be jumping the gun though this seems to imply that there are only two realms of consciousness, therefore if we are out of body they must be living in that reality? is it possible there are more than two realms and that you can meet another person in the same realm the same time while both are just visiting?