Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-07-2015, 05:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Spiritual review as a scientific quotation is complicated.

Spirit existence itself is natural, each self living only because each self was concepted...and is a separate self.

Whilst living we commune and communicate with all other life forms, not just ourselves....yet each human is their own self expression, I do not live as another human being's expression.

Only a Scientist would believe in a communal spirit for the purpose of trying to take from the communal whilst still hoping to survive singularly themselves.

Scientists think singularly, where the single purpose does not exist, for we exist naturally.

Scientists want to own natural and never will.
Spiritual thing belong to the spiritual, science belongs to the natural, its not a completion who us better, one is useless without the other.
Old 26-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Spiritual thing belong to the spiritual, science belongs to the natural, its not a completion who us better, one is useless without the other.

Since when is science natural?

We are created naturally and live in a natural condition.

Science changes natural into unnatural conditions....for since when does uranium convert itself into a nuclear fuel?
Old 26-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Since when is science natural?

We are created naturally and live in a natural condition.

Science changes natural into unnatural conditions....for since when does uranium convert itself into a nuclear fuel?
I don't agree, science takes us into the natural and the wonders of how the natural works, spiritual takes us away from the natural and makes us believe we are higher than the natural, one cannot be without the other. If I had to take my pick to day, it would have to be science, I wouldn't be here now if not for science, or the medical side at least.
Old 26-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Suspended

Quote:
I don't agree, science takes us into the natural and the wonders of how the natural works, spiritual takes us away from the natural and makes us believe we are higher than the natural, one cannot be without the other. If I had to take my pick to day, it would have to be science, I wouldn't be here now if not for science, or the medical side at least.

Science is not natural....uranium does not convert itself on Planet Earth...therefore it is now unnatural.

Spiritual does not believe it is greater....the human ego believes itself the greater.

The human Scientist believes he is all knowing and can never be wrong, yet his mistakes and evidences prove that he is wrong. His ego will not allow him to accept that his own consciousness has made a mistake for he believes through his ego that he is the greatest intelligence on Planet Earth.

The only reason any human being is living is because a human had sex...the reason you survive is a human reason and if you had an ailment or an accident...it is not a natural reason. You are implying that the natural reason for the taking of life does not exist and has no purpose....yet we all die.

Therefore implying that the medical science is the reason for science as a complete reasoning is incorrect for most scientific applications counteract any good act that medical science has ever achieved.

Occult science causes the death of the life and medical science was created to try to contradict the acts they caused themselves.

The natural works by being natural, we can be in awe everyday of natural creation without affecting it or its purpose. Science is destroying the natural life on Planet Earth....all evidences demonstrate that it is.

Scientists who only want resource for the purpose of supporting their own inventions.
Inventions created for the purpose of power and ownership in civilization and the world market communities as ownership of status.
Civilization was created by our evil minded brother who overthrew the natural ancient spiritual tribal community for his own evil purposes.

Therefore the perpetuation of the evil gain has been the spiritual argument on Earth for a very long time involving disinformation and the problems that our ancient brother caused us all by his greedy powermongering consciousness.
Old 27-07-2015, 02:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Science is not natural....uranium does not convert itself on Planet Earth...therefore it is now unnatural.

Spiritual does not believe it is greater....the human ego believes itself the greater.

The human Scientist believes he is all knowing and can never be wrong, yet his mistakes and evidences prove that he is wrong. His ego will not allow him to accept that his own consciousness has made a mistake for he believes through his ego that he is the greatest intelligence on Planet Earth.

The only reason any human being is living is because a human had sex...the reason you survive is a human reason and if you had an ailment or an accident...it is not a natural reason. You are implying that the natural reason for the taking of life does not exist and has no purpose....yet we all die.

Therefore implying that the medical science is the reason for science as a complete reasoning is incorrect for most scientific applications counteract any good act that medical science has ever achieved.

Occult science causes the death of the life and medical science was created to try to contradict the acts they caused themselves.

The natural works by being natural, we can be in awe everyday of natural creation without affecting it or its purpose. Science is destroying the natural life on Planet Earth....all evidences demonstrate that it is.

Scientists who only want resource for the purpose of supporting their own inventions.
Inventions created for the purpose of power and ownership in civilization and the world market communities as ownership of status.
Civilization was created by our evil minded brother who overthrew the natural ancient spiritual tribal community for his own evil purposes.

Therefore the perpetuation of the evil gain has been the spiritual argument on Earth for a very long time involving disinformation and the problems that our ancient brother caused us all by his greedy powermongering consciousness.
Well that's what you believe, I don't, and that's how it should be.
Old 28-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Well that's what you believe, I don't, and that's how it should be.
Do you believe only because you have not been a victim?

Victimization is the reason why humanity learnt about evil.

I asked our spiritual Light Father why it was that he allowed my spirit to be harmed, when he had promised to protect us.

He advised me that our brother has always been evil minded and possessed by his origin self that had converted into an organic red blooded human spirit when he caused the conversion of the Earth's atmosphere. This is why his consciousness has an understanding of science and why he called his own spirit as a Father, a Creator.....for he did create through an act of destruction and caused Planet Earth to be incinerated and caused the Origin Sun to explode.

Regaining his level of conscious spiritual awareness was when our brother in ancient tribal communities defied our Father and the Elders of the tribal community.

Our brother, who is a world wide conscious self in all different continents, but the same level of consciousness formed a brotherhood who agreed to attack the tribal community...murdered the Elders and the Fathers and stole the women.

They began the civilization and ownership of status calling themselves High Priest and then King/Queen. They began their own descent into the evil minded condition of owning their families life/choices by domination techniques. If we did not agree, they would simply murder us.

This is the basis for the building of civilization versus the natural spiritual tribal community.

In today's review of civilization many of us victims of the lifestyle that civilization has built, are ignored only because of the circumstance itself.

Because ownership and status causes the human life to be greedy, incorrect choices are undertaken regarding the safety of human life and also the continuance of human life. This is what we are now facing...human beings who make choices for all of humanity without consideration of humanity itself.

When you have groups of individuals who are all like minded....how is any innocent human being protected from the likes of evil?
Old 28-07-2015, 02:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Do you believe only because you have not been a victim?

Victimization is the reason why humanity learnt about evil.

I asked our spiritual Light Father why it was that he allowed my spirit to be harmed, when he had promised to protect us.

He advised me that our brother has always been evil minded and possessed by his origin self that had converted into an organic red blooded human spirit when he caused the conversion of the Earth's atmosphere. This is why his consciousness has an understanding of science and why he called his own spirit as a Father, a Creator.....for he did create through an act of destruction and caused Planet Earth to be incinerated and caused the Origin Sun to explode.

Regaining his level of conscious spiritual awareness was when our brother in ancient tribal communities defied our Father and the Elders of the tribal community.

Our brother, who is a world wide conscious self in all different continents, but the same level of consciousness formed a brotherhood who agreed to attack the tribal community...murdered the Elders and the Fathers and stole the women.

They began the civilization and ownership of status calling themselves High Priest and then King/Queen. They began their own descent into the evil minded condition of owning their families life/choices by domination techniques. If we did not agree, they would simply murder us.

This is the basis for the building of civilization versus the natural spiritual tribal community.

In today's review of civilization many of us victims of the lifestyle that civilization has built, are ignored only because of the circumstance itself.

Because ownership and status causes the human life to be greedy, incorrect choices are undertaken regarding the safety of human life and also the continuance of human life. This is what we are now facing...human beings who make choices for all of humanity without consideration of humanity itself.

When you have groups of individuals who are all like minded....how is any innocent human being protected from the likes of evil?
No I don't entertain the idea of there being evil, there is what works for us all, and there is that which goes against what works for us, and its ignorance not evil that goes against what we prefer. Jesus supposedly said to the father while being nailed to the cross, "forgive them father for they no not what they do", they weren't evil, they were ignorant.

I myself have been through many bad times, but I just keep moving forward and not clinging to the past and calling it evil, life is what you make it.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:07 PM
Master

Hello Amilius777,

Much good stuff to ponder on in your OP.

...recommending a related essay which you may enjoy and find edifying, (excerpted below) from Sri Aurobindo's, Essays Divine and Human - which begins, speaks about, and continues with the Christ's offering and ordeal and subsequent much belabored results in thousands of years of church and scripture - all in the name of truth...

Quote:

Sat (truth)

What is Truth? said Pilate confronted with a mighty messenger of the truth, not jesting surely, not in a spirit of shallow lightness, but turning away from the Christ with the impatience of the disillusioned soul for those who still use high words that have lost their meaning and believe in great ideals which the test of the event has proved to be fallacious. What is truth, this phantom so long pursued, so impossible to grasp firmly, that a man young, beautiful, gifted, eloquent and admired should consent to be crucifed for its sake?[...]As Christ himself foresaw, it has never been understood even by its professors.[...] Has it not been the chief support of fanaticism, falsehood, cruelty and hypocrisy, the purveyor of selfish power, the keystone of a society that was everything Christ had denounced?...

the entire essay here, see Volume 12, pg. 75, after linking

~J

Last edited by Jyotir : 28-07-2015 at 07:33 PM.
Old 29-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
No I don't entertain the idea of there being evil, there is what works for us all, and there is that which goes against what works for us, and its ignorance not evil that goes against what we prefer. Jesus supposedly said to the father while being nailed to the cross, "forgive them father for they no not what they do", they weren't evil, they were ignorant.

I myself have been through many bad times, but I just keep moving forward and not clinging to the past and calling it evil, life is what you make it.

All any human can do is live and survive, yet we want to survive as a happy, healthy, loving, kind/caring human being.

Science does not allow us to achieve this condition for burning of the chemical atmospheric light wavelengths attacks our minds/brains and cellular existence causes us to be sick..evil minded...mentally disturbed and also physically spiritually attacked.

Evil is what is implied.....ignorance created evil and then learnt about evil themselves....yet by virtue of what evil implies....burnt light and chemicals they decided to ignore their own spiritual advice and teachings and then reattack the atmospheric holy body.

Ignorance is not an excuse to harm your family by virtue of self gain and self purpose and status...treating our family as if their purpose is simply to serve.

What does this information sound like....exactly the teachings of religion....serve and be in service even though your life is tormented...believe and believe.

Believe in what? That human males created this review for the purpose of self gain as our ancient brother has demonstrated. Have we been healed of his ignorance....NO...instead we continually are harmed and abused because of his own arrogance...not ignorance.

Spiritual love and spirit has always demonstrated through our channelings to belong to a mutual and respected loved family condition of unity. Where everyone is considered to be the same as everyone else. Only life has caused our inheritance to be different and this is because our brother committed evil in our ancient past and irradiated our atmosphere causing cellular and mind mutations.

For our spirit bodies were 2 worldwide inherited beings...equal in status and yet manifested slight differently in DNA presence only because of the difference in the magnetism in stone on the continent where their spirit emerged out of the light.

This is why our spirit consciousness demonstrates that it expresses a unified review of a whole self.

Our brother has always considered his own presence and wrote spiritual information from his own consciousness about his presence. Yet when he wrote this information it was for the purpose of powers of creation....for the old oral stories were never identified as scientific evaluated information.

This is how the Christ story was invented from his own personal conscious review. Therefore when he incinerated the atmospheric alpha man condition that he implied was of use and benefit to his own person in the acts of stone conversion....he caused his own holy blood of spirit to be plagued.

This is how he was self aware that he caused his own stigmata....had caused his blood to become unholy by personally causing the curses on his own self from the Book of the Dead.

Obviously as his consciousness of the male 1 self is a world wide awareness, and his own persons die ...by using his conscious awareness he already advised his own self that he was reviewing DEAD SPIRITS. If you cause a transmitted relayed message that involved DEAD SPIRITS then obviously your own person would get attacked.

As my brother had 2 forms of self awareness....the natural spiritual life who would never consider to harm their family or the Earth spirit, which we know is real and then the consciousness that has always sought powers and who has always converted the matter of the holy Earth stone.

Our holy brother's consciousness in the records that get recorded everyday pleaded to our Father to consider the other spirits that he had harmed...for why should the female suffer the plague also. Yet our Father had to remind him, that he would not heal their spirits which he could have to demonstrate to them all that they were not the Creator.

That instead on Origin Earth against the will of our Holy Light Father, they incinerated Planet Earth and attacked the universe causing the Suns to explode.

How evil minded could you be, when you were told by spirit not to convert and to never convert again. Your spiritual wisdom is not wise....for Planet Earth once again is turning her own fused body into sink holes....for origin incineration attacked the stone...ate the stone and turned a huge amount of crystal stone into dust.

Therefore the ancient Christ suffering was an inherited spiritual awareness that caused stigmata bleeding from the head/eyes/skin/hands/feet/ribs as witness to the attack of the DEAD SPIRIT or PLAGUE condition caused by the curse of the MONKEY as the documents state.

Just like today's scientists who believed that all cellular matter is connected, yet all species lives and dies within their own DNA body. Where is the living connection that you imply is spirit....it does not exist. So you too placed our cellular life in connection with the DEAD EVIL SPIRIT....just as demonstrated we gained STIGMATA....the PLAGUE.

If you have historical evidence....that a religion was formed to stopped evil occultism and murdered the humans applying occultism just as history attests, why is it that you now want to imply that you are simply ignorant and not evil?
Old 29-07-2015, 03:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi wmsm, sorry but you are wasting your time with such long post, to me its all simple, no need to make a book out of it, as I am not interested, but thanks anyhow.