Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Master
Played with the candle experiment and observed that without me trying to influence the flame it did the same variations as when I was trying to influence it. This makes it difficult to determine what if any affect I had. But what was interesting was that I evetually nodded of for a little nap and when I woke the candle had gone out all on its own. Still plenty of it to burn. For that I have no explanation.
Old 21-11-2014, 01:40 AM
Master
lots of information here, worth rereading...
I will try the candle experiment this weekend.
Fire can stir up powerful emotions for me.
Old 21-11-2014, 02:00 AM
Master
mysterynomore, welcome to the Spritual Forums. Something occurred to me. Haven't Eric Scott Pearl and some of his associates been teaching about the grid and reconnecting with it?

I had some of Pearl's "Reconnective Healing" sessions (not by Pearl himself, just by people he'd taught), but did not go to any of his seminars and do the "Reconnection".

How did you personally get involved with the practical side of this grid wisdom?
Old 21-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
this is good stuff
Old 24-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Played with the candle experiment and observed that without me trying to influence the flame it did the same variations as when I was trying to influence it. This makes it difficult to determine what if any affect I had. But what was interesting was that I evetually nodded of for a little nap and when I woke the candle had gone out all on its own. Still plenty of it to burn. For that I have no explanation.

You need to practise it a few times..then you'll get better results.
Old 24-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
mysterynomore, welcome to the Spritual Forums. Something occurred to me. Haven't Eric Scott Pearl and some of his associates been teaching about the grid and reconnecting with it?

I had some of Pearl's "Reconnective Healing" sessions (not by Pearl himself, just by people he'd taught), but did not go to any of his seminars and do the "Reconnection".

How did you personally get involved with the practical side of this grid wisdom?

I'd had never heard of scott pearl so i looked him up...he does have similiar views on certain things with the grid...
There isn't that much information around about the grids structures.
over the years i've come across certain snipets of information but the majority comes from what i get from the grid structures...all information is embedded with it.
It's not so much intuition but it seems to come efforlessly when i seek it.
I've worked with energy most of my life so i like to think i've got a good handle on the bigger picture so to speak.
I've gone deep into what is termed magic...but magic is basically working with energy.
The one thing that scott mentions that i've known about is that in geometric forms that abound in creation...if you work within that field...be it with energy work...you need an interface...with is basically like a switchboard.
On this interface ..which many wouldn't know...you place a particular geometric form...to long to discuss the whole mechanics associated here but I'll get to writing a bit more about it soon.

An interface is a central force were energy accumilates...it's best done as a cube form.
Old 25-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Master
Tried it again. It did seem as though I had some effect on the flame and when I would be trying to stretch it upwards to the point of flickering I could not only see how it was responding but feel it. Like at one point when I was just feeling depleted I could sense that it was really close to flickering so I pushed myself harder and sure enough.But to test the connection with what happened the last time when I feel asleep I left it burning while I took a nap and again it went out.
Old 25-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Tried it again. It did seem as though I had some effect on the flame and when I would be trying to stretch it upwards to the point of flickering I could not only see how it was responding but feel it. Like at one point when I was just feeling depleted I could sense that it was really close to flickering so I pushed myself harder and sure enough.But to test the connection with what happened the last time when I feel asleep I left it burning while I took a nap and again it went out.

As you go along it becomes more pronanced..it's basically a tool that helps with direction and focus..i wouldn't try to hard...you get far better results when the mind is clear and in a calm and peaceful state..it's like a automatic response...it happens effortlessly so to speak.
Fire is energy...view it as such and not the flame itself...
Old 25-11-2014, 10:28 AM
Pathfinder

The majority of people are basically closed to the grid fields with there conciousness..what i mean with that is that we all have pathways that are connected through this field...most are restricted with these pathways and they close basically to a very limited field.

People that work with energies..be it through magic or what have you...there pathways are more open...this doesn't mean that they stay this way because people still get fully intergrated back into day to day life as they know it....so there pathways revert back to being restricted.

What happens is...when your pathways stay open through recieving these energies on a regular basis...they start to stabilize...the energy flows effortlessly through your own field and you stay connected.

When your in this state your life changes totally...life becomes effortlessly and it flows with harmony..

The point is we don't know how to work with energies at all..were all to ingrossed in our modern society.
Old 25-11-2014, 08:10 PM
Master
mysterynomore, this is an interesting topic to me - not only because I've worked with meditation for a very long time, and later also with Reiki and other energy attunements for over ten years - and got some of the Eric Scott Pearl healing sessions. But also because, even before I got my first Reiki attunement, I'd come across something in one of Alan Watts's writings where he wrote 'everything is on a grid'. Do you know the writings of Alan Watts?

I liked a lot of his writings, but when I read that statement, I actually didn't know what he was saying.

I think this thread you started will help me to link up my experience with a conceptual way of thinking about it.