Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-01-2012, 02:03 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I cannot? hmmm...
It sorts feels uncomfortable doesn't it, when people 'tell' you what is or isn't, or what is true or not, or what you can or can't do.. but, that particular 'you' was a general reference, as i am aware of your stated position..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
"Darkness" as it is often used in spiritual circles is a catch-all term for "what we are afraid of, is negative in intention, and/or we don't like."

Not saying those are wrong definitions, it's just usually not very clear in people's minds.
"Love" and "Light", as often used in spiritual circles, are catch-all terms for what "we want to believe", presented as a positive belief, to protect us from "what we are afraid of"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The actual experience of darkness is clear and unambiguous. Same with pure love itself.
Will you clarify the distinctions you are making between "darkness" and "pure love" in the above quote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
And in fact they are not opposites. There are many forms of darkness, for instance nighttime, the dark mother light and outer space which are not negative, nor are they the absence of love. As I see it, this absence only occurs in the closed heart and mind.

Xan
Will you explain what you mean by the "dark mother light"?

As unpopular as it is to say in a Spiritual Forum, "Love" is a purely human value.. a 'word' that people attach sentimental meanings to and embellish and redefine into arguable inconsistencies and ambiguities, and.. "other stuff added on or taken away", as in the sentiment that 'Love is all there is', well.. apparently, it is absent in the "closed heart and mind".. which begs the question, how do you define the "closed heart and mind"?

Aside from all of that, when you, in general, not you specifically, Xan, but it could be a useful introspection.. when 'you' are converting the experiences you understand as Love into words for describing your understandings of those experiences, what might happen if you didn't make the 'words and descriptions'? what might happen if you chose to convert the experiences into actions and deeds that represented your understandings? what might happen if we told stories about those actions and deeds, rather than merry-go-round of finding different ways to embellish or redefine the word 'Love'? Maybe the stories might inspire people to experience rather than talk..

Be well..
Old 29-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Master
The actual experience of darkness is clear and unambiguous. Same with pure love itself.

Will you clarify the distinctions you are making between "darkness" and "pure love" in the above quote?

I'm not. Actual experience of either is clear and not ambiguous.

Will you explain what you mean by the "dark mother light"?

Another clear experience I used to have quite often, which seems ambiguous when put into words... like Robbie said.

As for putting love into action... umm.... a forum is a place where words are pretty much our only actions, except for posting pictures.

Xan

Old 29-01-2012, 02:45 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
[color=Navy]
As for putting love into action... umm.... a forum is a place where words are pretty much our only actions, except for posting pictures.

Xan
In the hopes of clarifying..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu
Aside from all of that, when you, in general, not you specifically, Xan, but it could be a useful introspection.. when 'you' are converting the experiences you understand as Love into words for describing your understandings of those experiences, what might happen if you didn't make the 'words and descriptions'? what might happen if you chose to convert the experiences into actions and deeds that represented your understandings? what might happen if we told stories about those actions and deeds, rather than merry-go-round of finding different ways to embellish or redefine the word 'Love'? Maybe the stories might inspire people to experience rather than talk..
I understand the forum function.. it's the attachment to finding different ways to say the same thing, that "we're attached to the word Love", rather than sharing stories that are not dependent on a consensus of 'Love means this' to illustrate our understandings of Love as a function of our relationship with Life, that i am hinting at, hopefully..

Be well..
Old 29-01-2012, 03:06 AM
Master
You don't like my way of expressing myself? ha ha ha ha ha

Xan

Old 29-01-2012, 03:57 AM
n2mec

For me, negative energy works in many ways. for example, a "black hole" which light can not excape from as it swallows up solar masses, but it is still all part of a universal human profile of what energy does. The movie Star Wars touch on the dark side of humanity. to know the light you must know the dark.
Old 29-01-2012, 04:51 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan
You will hear what you need to hear, Xan.. you aren't even willing to engage in potential, what 'might be possible', you're too concerned with image.. do you really think any of this is about 'you'?

Be well..
Old 29-01-2012, 04:55 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan

Its good one can laugh at ones own expression....
Old 29-01-2012, 04:57 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

You will hear what you need to hear, Xan.. you aren't even willing to engage in potential, what 'might be possible', you're too concerned with image.. do you really think any of this is about 'you'?

Be well..

In the face of another laughing at oneself...the other opens poosibilities of some self relfection...and that is always a good thing...*I dare not laugh* for fear of being trapped in the humourous side of it all...
Old 29-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Schurchy

i believe that its more less of entities faults and more of our own. Not that we are negative, even though we exist on a plan of duality.

You see, most of the problem is vibrations. vibrations are pulled from emotional energy, positive energy results in higher vibrations, and negative energy results result in lower vibrations. This exists within the dimensional planes, with higher vibrations, it is easier for us to perform...more.."spiritual" activities.
Youc an help get rid of a block through meditation, by having higher vibrations.Sometiems you might wanna concentrate on your third eye to help induce a spiritual state. Blocks can also concur because, simply, the time is not ready yet. so the best thing to do, is just keep on meditating.

Good luck,
Jake
Old 29-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
Could there be some force that want to prevent people's advancement into the Light?

It's all a matter of perspective - we are already in the Light. If we are Spirit on a human Journey then we have chosen not to see the whole spectrum of Light. The Light is composed of all the frequencies, much like the light from the sun that becomes a rainbow. All we can perceive as humans is two colours and perhaps a little bit either side.

There is little to stop you really from evolving, only yourself. The force is like a gatekeeper, if you are not ready nor prepared to 'defeat it' then you're not ready to go any further. If you see a fence then there will be a fence. The 'worst in you' is as much a part of you as is the 'best in you' - it's all you. What you do with it is entirely up to you, but you're never going to walk away from it and you can't make it go away by closing your eyes and counting to ten. We came from those lower frequencies of vibration and they're always going to be as much a part of our spectrum of Light as the higher frequencies.

If there is a darkness it's because we haven't shone our Light there yet. There are places where angels (and some Spiritual people) fear to tread, many choose to separate good and bad and never go to the bad places. They become dark - they make them dark. The darkness has its place in this Universe the same as everyone and everything else, there is no good and bad there is only shades of grey.