Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Lol, my question and sincere curiosity is still there if anyone can answer it. I do believe at some point one may have that unlimited ability for creation. For me now, from the aspect of self that writes this in his reality, I seemingly have been forced, via this TF, SM(whatever you wanna call it) situation to accept and surrender to the obstacles, challenges, and thus opportunities that have SO CLEARLY been provided by some other force, (be that God, Higher Self, Destiny, all of the above?) that at this immediately present stage of my existence I believe I am being shown much for growth. But as far as free reign of my creation, LoA, my path appears for now to be "you don't always get what you want, but always get what you need" if that makes sense.

It is my experience that the universe works in this way; Many times, we can get what we want. Why wouldn't the universe want us to have a desirable occupation, a loving spouse, good health and happiness? The idea that there is a God up in the sky always cutting the deck and deciding who gets what is nonsense really. I have manifested much in my life... and many times, just the way I desired it to be.

HOWEVER.... There were times I may have wanted something that I did not get. And it always turned out that what I wanted would have been harmful, disappointing or a wrong move on my part. So in that case, I was certainly being protected from something that may have looked wonderful on the surface, but was not for my highest good. So if I fail to manifest, I never question, I know that someone is looking out for me. And something better usually comes along.

I have also noticed that if we believe that we are hopeless and unable to change our circumstances... we will not be able to change them or manifest anything. Our lives are just as open as our minds are... And luckily we have the higher powers looking out for us if we go running after things that may actually do us harm in the long run.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I love your posts - most of them mirror my thoughts and experiences very much :) Also like you, I was so grateful to have found this forum, as nobody in my "real" life (friends/family) seem to grasp the depth of what I am feeling and experiencing. All I keep hearing from all of them is:
"Be careful"
"Why would you move all the way to another city just because he lives there?"
"Oh, yeah, my boyfriend told me that, too, in the beginning..that changes!"

It is so hard to hear things like this from people who are supposed to love and support you...because they don't understand. So I just shrug it off, and know that they will soon enough understand my reasons "why." My TF is coming to my big family Christmas gathering with me, so everyone will finally meet him - maybe once they see us together, they will at last understand :)

Thanks sesheta, What we are learning is to see through and beyond the reality we grew up in, and that many or most still exist in. Just try and accept w Love and Forgiveness your friends/family opinions whether or not they ever see things as you do, though they likely shall. "When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change" Wayne Dyer.

And you are SO, SO blessed to have him in your life physically, savor every instant as if it were the only instant. Love, love, love, but you know that already. I'm so happy for you!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Ascender

Sesheta, I have really resisted telling anyone about what I'm going through since they don't understand the depth of the connection my TF and I share. It sometimes leaves me speechless and just in awe. I feel like poking myself to remind myself that this is not some strange dream, it is really happening.

I'm still living with my fiance but am in touch with my TF as well. It is a very difficult situation but my TF and I have not had any physical involvement except for incredible hugs ; )

I have posted here a few times stating that I tried to resist the pull for almost 2 years and recently just broke down cause my heart couldn't take the separation anymore.

My TF and I are like mirrors. We go through the same issues, trying to heal everyone we get to know, having issues with commitment, some very deep issues of self esteem even though they don't show up on a superficial level, etc. Whenever we talk about issues, the word mirror always comes up cause we just share the exact same path. We are so in tune with each other that I feel like I have known him forever, and it doesn't even matter much that I don't know the details of his life, his upbringing, his previous relationships, etc. When we are spending time together, all that doesn't matter anymore, we are just in the now, exploring our connection, spirituality, feelings, etc.

Some of the things I have learned are to connect to source energy and trust that things will work out, to rely on myself and no one else, to find peace within myself rather than outside of myself, to detach from outer form, even from things I love deeply. When I am connected to source, things just flow in my life. I just allow it, that's all that's required. There is less doing involved, and far more being now.

I have learned to open my heart, to love unconditionally, to feel connected to love at a deep level which I still find is deepening as I continue down my path. It is an incredible experience, and I feel ever so grateful that he has stepped into my life. I never thought that such a connection was possible, to be with someone who is such a huge part of yourself, who you can communicate with without talking, just feeling and being instead.

I have also connected to my vulnerability at a very deep soul level. I do not fear going there anymore and I know that my TF brings up certain issues because he loves me. I do not have to be afraid to open up and admit to my weaknesses and fears. I have learned to face many of my fears and to work through them, to release them and feel the liberation and freedom from having gone through it. It's all about healing myself at a deep level, and we both do this for each other each time we connect in the physical or spiritual realm.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
It is my experience that the universe works in this way; Many times, we can get what we want. Why wouldn't the universe want us to have a desirable occupation, a loving spouse, good health and happiness? The idea that there is a God up in the sky always cutting the deck and deciding who gets what is nonsense really. I have manifested much in my life... and many times, just the way I desired it to be.

HOWEVER.... There were times I may have wanted something that I did not get. And it always turned out that what I wanted would have been harmful, disappointing or a wrong move on my part. So in that case, I was certainly being protected from something that may have looked wonderful on the surface, but was not for my highest good. So if I fail to manifest, I never question, I know that someone is looking out for me. And something better usually comes along.

I have also noticed that if we believe that we are hopeless and unable to change our circumstances... we will not be able to change them or manifest anything. Our lives are just as open as our minds are... And luckily we have the higher powers looking out for us if we go running after things that may actually do us harm in the long run.

I agree completely w this, it's my experience so far. I just question often those who claim an ability to create w/o restriction, as Abraham/ Hicks would teach that, There is no reason why one cannot have all one wants at this very moment. As if our current self can supercede the Higher Powers, break soul agreements, etc. Believe me, my ego still exists(much much smaller tho) and would love that ability. Perhaps some day/time, or timelessness....
Old 05-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
I agree completely w this, it's my experience so far. I just question often those who claim an ability to create w/o restriction, as Abraham/ Hicks would teach that, There is no reason why one cannot have all one wants at this very moment. As if our current self can supercede the Higher Powers, break soul agreements, etc. Believe me, my ego still exists(much much smaller tho) and would love that ability. Perhaps some day/time, or timelessness....

I think at this point in time there are restrictions. But those restrictions apply when we might want something that would hurt ourselves or others. If we had no limits, imagine the amount of destruction, taking, self harm and harm to other people we would do through greed and selfishness. I believe that is why we have certain abilities, but they are limited in some respects for the time being. Look at the mess man has made with just the resources he has available right now... Imagine how it would be if we were all God-like?
Old 05-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Krystalle

I learned how to appreciate myself, and be ok-ish with who i am.
While everyone has the power inside, getting a little push is what was needed for me. It just took the right person to point it out.
Also, i learned how not to be stuck on some life patterns anymore.
I wonder what do i still need to learn.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Sesheta, I have really resisted telling anyone about what I'm going through since they don't understand the depth of the connection my TF and I share. It sometimes leaves me speechless and just in awe. I feel like poking myself to remind myself that this is not some strange dream, it is really happening.

I'm still living with my fiance but am in touch with my TF as well. It is a very difficult situation but my TF and I have not had any physical involvement except for incredible hugs ; )

I have posted here a few times stating that I tried to resist the pull for almost 2 years and recently just broke down cause my heart couldn't take the separation anymore.

My TF and I are like mirrors. We go through the same issues, trying to heal everyone we get to know, having issues with commitment, some very deep issues of self esteem even though they don't show up on a superficial level, etc. Whenever we talk about issues, the word mirror always comes up cause we just share the exact same path. We are so in tune with each other that I feel like I have known him forever, and it doesn't even matter much that I don't know the details of his life, his upbringing, his previous relationships, etc. When we are spending time together, all that doesn't matter anymore, we are just in the now, exploring our connection, spirituality, feelings, etc.

Some of the things I have learned are to connect to source energy and trust that things will work out, to rely on myself and no one else, to find peace within myself rather than outside of myself, to detach from outer form, even from things I love deeply. When I am connected to source, things just flow in my life. I just allow it, that's all that's required. There is less doing involved, and far more being now.

I have learned to open my heart, to love unconditionally, to feel connected to love at a deep level which I still find is deepening as I continue down my path. It is an incredible experience, and I feel ever so grateful that he has stepped into my life. I never thought that such a connection was possible, to be with someone who is such a huge part of yourself, who you can communicate with without talking, just feeling and being instead.

I have also connected to my vulnerability at a very deep soul level. I do not fear going there anymore and I know that my TF brings up certain issues because he loves me. I do not have to be afraid to open up and admit to my weaknesses and fears. I have learned to face many of my fears and to work through them, to release them and feel the liberation and freedom from having gone through it. It's all about healing myself at a deep level, and we both do this for each other each time we connect in the physical or spiritual realm.

"since they don't understand the depth of the connection my TF and I share"
The unexplainable is just exactly that, unexplainable. Even from yours and my similiar understanding if this, it is still such a unique experience for each.

"I have also connected to my vulnerability at a very deep soul level"
Wow. My exact thought about my own experience of the past year.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:54 PM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
It does not matter at all the name you give it. It is the encounter of two spirits many times, in many lives to grow together in unconditional love.

Even though in some of the lives their relationship can be difficult, which third persons involved, for example...all this also means to learn when to go ahead and when to let it go, knowing that it will not be for ever.

You do not seek such kind of relationship, it just happens, without anxiety, naturally. Your intuition and free will makes you take the opportunity to taste in this current life the flavour of true unconditional love. It is important, however, to feel all this with a sense of eternity...if did not happen now, it could happen tomorrow, or in the next life... The reality is that human beings are usually very stuck on this current life as if it were the only one to live, therefore we want things here and now, but this issue has to be considered in the long range...

If you had the blessing of finding your beloved in this life, you learn lots of things for development of both spirits. First, you learn about the eternity of love, where our current life is just a second. You truly feel it when you look at your beloved's eyes.

Then, you learn many things inherent to the relationship itself. You learn to play in the sandbox of unconditional love...it means always put the other being first than yourself...if they are ill, you will want and pray to be in their place; you will seek to do everything to make the other being happy, even in the smallest things, with small details. All this means to definitely forget your ego...

As they spiritually grow together, they join efforts to make good to others as if the unconditional love irradiated everything around, and they feel a true happiness for it.

When one of them passes, oh... it is the toughest learning, and maybe...the most important... as it truly empowers your spiritual development. When one of them passes, you have to learn to physically live without your beloved, and to find they are with you in a very different way... and also you need to keep alive all the beautiful things that such unconditional love inspired in your soul, in order to project your light...

You need to learn how to transmute all that love you felt together to pour it over other beings around you; you need to learn acceptance of the separation but also acceptance of everything to come, that is synonym of remembering that this life is only a blink of the eternity.

Finally you need to learn faith, such faith you need to be convinced that your beloved will be at the end of the road, waiting for you...

With love,
TISS

Your post touched my heart and soul Tiss. I have felt all this that you have so beautifully said....
Old 05-12-2011, 08:04 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Maybe some folks have learned the lesson that their is no lesson...

But seriously folks, I had one off the map "soul mate" experience years ago. And the lesson I learned is that reality and experience is what you perceive it to be. All of the odd happenings and strange "soul mate" happenings were the result of the power of my own thoughts upon the circumstances. Once I realized this and took control of my own mind, the happenings ceased almost immediately. And I saw the relationship for what it was, (because it was filled with much turmoil and I sucked it up and believed it to be a true soul mate experience.) And so I exited the relationship and was the better for it.

We are the master's of our own destiny... And our thoughts are the blueprints of our lives.

I could've written this very same thing, well over a decade ago. Now I know that destiny is NOT in our control. It's not. We only have a certain amount of free will. The ending has already been written. If we veer too far off the track, the universe comes and whacks you back on track.

One of my lessons has been to learn to surrender. To accept my destiny, to not resist it or to try and hurry it along.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I could've written this very same thing, well over a decade ago. Now I know that destiny is NOT in our control. It's not. We only have a certain amount of free will. The ending has already been written. If we veer too far off the track, the universe comes and whacks you back on track.

One of my lessons has been to learn to surrender. To accept my destiny, to not resist it or to try and hurry it along.

SQ, perfectly stated. This my understanding as well. And most clearly one of the many great(as in size and quality)lessons and opportunities that have been presented to me. And I do mean presented.