Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-12-2010, 05:12 AM
Experiencer
DIVINE LOVE

There is a teaching that is essentially a blend of the two topics everyone here is discussing.

In the 1920's, an American man by the name of James E. Padgett, channeled many teachings from Jesus, the Celestial Spirits, and many other spirits from the Natural Spheres.
Later, these teachings were published in 4 volumes.

The topics that Jesus and the Celestial spirits discuss, are soul mates, God, God's Attributes, Divine Love, the Celestial Heavens, the different spirit realms or spirit spheres, the soul, soul development, etc.
Literally, every spiritual topic, is touched upon.

Until these teachings, I spent over a decade with Eastern religion. Meditation, yoga. After these teachings, my views have changed drastically. My understanding of the afterlife, of the different spirit realms, of the Celestial Heavens, of God, of God's Divine Love, my understanding of these things was expanded beyond anything I had ever imagined possible.

If you were to tell me 1 year ago, that "Hey, guess what, you're going to be seeking God's Divine Love through prayer, and you're going to learn all about the different spirit realms, and about God, from Jesus and the Celestial Spirits!"
I would not have believed such a thing.

I have spent the better part of today, debating with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, about why it is not a good idea to simply dismiss important, valuable teachings, without first examining the contents. The teachings themselves.

Religious people have a huge hang up over spirit communications.

In these books, the most advanced spirit in all the Heavens, Jesus of Nazareth, speaks, on things I never even imagined possible. The Celestial Spirits speak. Also, spirits from the Natural Spheres, were allowed to write through Mr. James E. Padgett.

I think this question, posed in this way, Christianity vs. Spiritualism, is the perfect question.
Despite what some people think, Christianity and Spirituality, go hand in hand.
Especially, when you have the Highest Spirits, in God's Kingdom, presenting on the most difficult and most essential spiritual topics.

Every one of us has questions. Deep questions. Our souls long for real answers.

My friends, if you take a look at these teachings, you will find some incredible answers. Truths of the Highest Level.

This link, will take you to the download page, where the 1st book can be downloaded for free.

http://www.truths.com/formats.htm

I welcome any and all thoughts, feelings, impressions, etc.

And I share this with you all, from the deepest part of my being.
If you take the time to look, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

God's Love and Blessings to All!
Old 04-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Shim

No way am I going to click that link. You "DivineLove" sound like a bad commercial trying to obtain money. Isn't there a forum for posting your website on SF? And now for this paid commercial advertisement.

There are some questions that can't be answered by Google. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. Get prayer-- wireless access to God with no roaming access fee.

but wait there's more. If you act now you'll also receive this powerful book, "The most powerful position is on your knees."

Satisfaction guaranteed or your sins cheerfully refunded!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shim
No way am I going to click that link. You "DivineLove" sound like a bad commercial trying to obtain money. Isn't there a forum for posting your website on SF? And now for this paid commercial advertisement.

There are some questions that can't be answered by Google. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity. Get prayer-- wireless access to God with no roaming access fee.

but wait there's more. If you act now you'll also receive this powerful book, "The most powerful position is on your knees."

Satisfaction guaranteed or your sins cheerfully refunded!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Then clearly, I've credited you with more intelligence than you actually possess, in my previous post to you.

As I am not selling anything.

The teachings I make reference to, are available for free.
The link, that you said you will not visit, is a page where
people can download this book for free.

Once again, no one is selling anything.

Why don't you make constructive use of your intelligence,
and actually look into what is being presented, before
you judge or dismiss?

You probably think you're very smart, because you wrote
some catchy lines.
Does it make you feel good to thwart the sincere efforts
of other people?

Before you can draw any kind of conclusion, you would need to
actually READ what is being presented.
Before you READ anything, all you express are opinions.
And your limited viewpoint.

I am hoping that people here, have a wider perspective,
and a kinder disposition.

Your perspective is narrow, and your disposition is very far
from kind.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Shim

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Then clearly, I've credited you with more intelligence than you actually possess, in my previous post to you.

As I am not selling anything.

The teachings I make reference to, are available for free.
The link, that you said you will not visit, is a page where
people can download this book for free.

Once again, no one is selling anything.

Why don't you make constructive use of your intelligence,
and actually look into what is being presented, before
you judge or dismiss?

You probably think you're very smart, because you wrote
some catchy lines.
Does it make you feel good to thwart the sincere efforts
of other people?

Before you can draw any kind of conclusion, you would need to
actually READ what is being presented.
Before you READ anything, all you express are opinions.
And your limited viewpoint.

I am hoping that people here, have a wider perspective,
and a kinder disposition.

Your perspective is narrow, and your disposition is very far
from kind.

Yea, what's your point? Things not going your way as elsewhere in other forums after you came in here and made wise cracks about fellow Christians from another website?
Old 04-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Yea, what's your point? Things not going your way as elsewhere in other forums after you came in here and made wise cracks about fellow Christians from another website?

I did not make any kind of cracks about fellow Christians.

I found that they are not open minded when it comes to spiritual teachings.
As they dismiss them, without actually taking the time to read what is being presented.

Much like you just did.

Your opinion has been made clear. Hold on to it, all you want. It does not matter to me one way or the other.

But please have the courtesy, not to label and judge material that you have
not even bothered looking at or engaged in reading.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Shim

Quote:
I did not make any kind of cracks about fellow Christians.

I found that they are not open minded when it comes to spiritual teachings.
As they dismiss them, without actually taking the time to read what is being presented.

Much like you just did.

Your opinion has been made clear. Hold on to it, all you want. It does not matter to me one way or the other.

But please have the courtesy, not to label and judge material that you have
not even bothered looking at or engaged in reading.

Well wonder why they are not so open minded? Quit being so open minded before your brains fall out more than they already have. And don't get your panties all wadded up over a book you can't even give away. Teehee
Old 04-12-2010, 07:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Well wonder why they are not so open minded? Quit being so open minded before your brains fall out more than they already have. And don't get your panties all wadded up over a book you can't even give away. Teehee

Refer back to what I said about making "constructive" use of your intelligence.

Your last comment reads like something an angry child would write.

I am not going to respond to any more of your comments or remarks.

You're an imbecile. And the world is already littered with fools.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:12 AM
Master
DivineLove
I downloaded the free books from your link but they don't seem to address the areas you listed. Am I missing something?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Shim

Quote:
Refer back to what I said about making "constructive" use of your intelligence.

Your last comment reads like something an angry child would write.

I am not going to respond to any more of your comments or remarks.

You're an imbecile. And the world is already littered with fools.

Refa' back t'whut ah' said about makin' "constructive" use uh yo' intelligence. Yo' last comment eyeballs likes sump'n an angry child would scribble. I's gots'ta be not goin' t'respond t'any mo'e uh yo' comments o' remarks. Youse an imbecile. And da damn wo'ld be already littered wid honkyfools.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
DivineLove
I downloaded the free books from your link but they don't seem to address the areas you listed. Am I missing something?

NightSpirit, great to hear from you!
I am glad you were able to get the book.

The book is in PDF format, and there is a table of contents, which is pretty detailed. If you skim through it, you will see most of the topics I've listed.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding these. I'll copy/paste them in here, for your reference.

Thank you, for taking the time to look.

ps. The book which contains the subjects that I've listed, is called The Gospel of God's Love - the Padgett messages.
The book below that one, on that same page, is geared more towards Old Testament Sermons. That 2nd book, was not received by Mr. Padgett, but rather Dr. Samuels, another great medium, and a friend of his, who had a great knowledge of the Bible.

The topics I've listed, are mainly covered in Mr.Padgett's book, Gospel of God's Love.
Dr. Samuels focuses more on Old Testament Sermons. So you won't find those subjects so much in his book.

Again, feel free to write, and let me know if you find it, otherwise, I'll copy/pase it in here for you!