Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2013, 09:32 PM
amy green

Bobby - here's an interesting article on the heart chakra!

http://healing.about.com/od/cstewart/a/chakra4_cs.htm[/u]
Old 12-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Yes this explains what you are trying to say more clearly now. Understood. Comparisons are inevitable in the process of evaluation.

I am sure you too have your own interpretations to my experiences too and I don't mind that at all. In fact, criticism affords a way of taking stock/reassessing the situation. (I am not, as Seawolf would erroneously see me, thinking I am above others here......far from it in fact. I have an open mind and an open heart).

this post is a little more chilled.

I do have my view of your experiences. But A) my opinion doesn't position them with a comparison of higher and lower, as yours has. And B) I don't share my opinion of your experience because I have enough compassion and respect for you and your experiences...and the wisdom not to do so.

Criticism is good...but it is only criticism if you are able to make a point and evidence it. What you have done Amy, is stated that people using a different wording to relate to their own divine experience, are lacking the higher vibrational experience that you have.

There is nothing to support this. So it really is pure judgement based solely on your view and the way you relate language to your own experience. And I say this with kindness, and hope that you will listen...its this lack of anything but a difference in language, to support your criticism, that leads people (me - I won't speak for others) to view your suggestions as they do.

I am sensitive at the moment Amy - on Monday I sat and discussed emotional neglect, and I spoke with this Christian lady about being looked after by spirit and praying and receiving guidance this way...and though me and this lady have different beliefs, there was a mutual understanding that the essence/the feeling was something shared, whether we said jesus or spirit.

So I came here and shared a bit about emotional neglect because that is what I'm exploring within myself, and I hoped it would give you some understanding why I shy away from the word love. It's just a word, and for some it has wonderful connotations...for others it has an understanding of its shadow.

But the word we use to describe experience, has nothing to do with experience itself. Love is just a word. But I believe you when you speak of feeling the divine at the time of a car crash..and I am so respectful of you sharing your experience...because it is something real. I wouldn't take away from that for anything. I wouldn't tell you it was a lower vibration and I felt pity that you weren't able to feel the higher experiences that I feel. And that's what you are doing right now to others.

For me Amy, spirit/divine love or whatever you wish to call it has been there when I have had nobody. I have gone through abuse after abuse, with nothing but that divine presence with me. It's from this perspective that I watch you speak about how your experience is of a higher vibration...and how you are saddened that I lack the connection to the divine that you have.

'Lord forgive them for they know not what they do' is a phrase that means a lot to me. I just hope that you might look deeper at your comments and look deeper into why others might not want to call their divinity, love.
Old 13-06-2013, 12:09 AM
amy green

Meadows - I appreciate this more measured post of yours (after the last emotive one). Phew! I have mentioned (soooo many times now - it's tiresome) that I accept other people's views i.e. as being valid to themselves. Why would I not? I am not interested in trying to convert people - maybe just to widen their perception, admittedly. Likewise, I welcome the same.

I view love as being more than peace and beauty and I am entitled to that view. I think what this all boils down to is that you think I am looking down on others that don't hold my view - this is so not the case Meadows. To feel a sadness is not condescending, more one of concern, but I realise I may need to correct that emotion now...happy?
Old 13-06-2013, 04:09 PM
Ivy

I'm happy if you've managed to take something from this conversation.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:11 PM
4evermonk

Hi Bobby, good topic. For me the heart is something to be felt and experienced. Most people believe their logic and science, but we have something greater - our heart. The heart speaks to us through feeling alone and the feeling, unlike words, are understood perfectly. Without knowing the heart we are lost to follow our thoughts and logic which can never understand what it is we are born to know. Our minds are limited, our heart is not. Our mind depends on the power from the heart, the heart is a power dependent on nothing. We long to go beyond belief and to know; it is through the heart alone that we can know. One recognition of the heart brings immediate peace. It contains our salvation.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Ascender
Hi Bobby

HTML Code:
4evermonk Hi Bobby, good topic. For me the heart is something to be felt and experienced. Most people believe their logic and science, but we have something greater - our heart. The heart speaks to us through feeling alone and the feeling, unlike words, are understood perfectly. Without knowing the heart we are lost to follow our thoughts and logic which can never understand what it is we are born to know. Our minds are limited, our heart is not. Our mind depends on the power from the heart, the heart is a power dependent on nothing. We long to go beyond belief and to know; it is through the heart alone that we can know. One recognition of the heart brings immediate peace. It contains our salvation.

I couldn't of said it better than 4evermonk

Great topic

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 14-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Bobby32

Thank you for all your posts so far, has really motivated me to get some research done i will be using your links!

thanks again ! bob