Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting thoughts gypsymystique, cool name you have by the way.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 05-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind's Eye
Maybe some folks have learned the lesson that their is no lesson...

Your not half wrong if id not 'expected' my tf to be playing me for a fool and closed off there would have been no seperation i truly think it IS super easy we just complicate it with the past and ideas of how we think people are
well the lessons to learn there are no lessons are still needed ! lol
Old 05-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Mind's Eye I did wonder, when and who would come up with that reply ...

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-12-2011, 05:37 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Mind's Eye I did wonder, when and who would come up with that reply ...

I did add to my reply... So please go back folks and feast upon the new light...lol
Old 05-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks for the update Mind's Eye I did go back and re-read it.

I think at times it can be so easy to get caught up in something, without even realizing what is happening.

I do like your comment " We are the master's of our own destiny... And our thoughts are the blueprints of our lives."

Expect Miracles !

Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Just out of curiousity, I have a question for the Twin Flames/ Soulmates ....

What are the lessons that you learn ?

( from this supposedly so important relationship that usually only causes pain and heartache, and rare moments of bliss, because the other person involved is usually married to someone else or living in another part of the world ? )

People are always talking about the lessons one can learn, the growing, etc,.... however, in any of the threads I have read, no one ever mentions what these lessons are, would be interesting to hear a few of them.

Dream Angel xx

I was fine where I was at in my life but after meeting him, I realized that I wasn't and that I had ALOT of work to do on myself. I needed to be more confident and self assured in who I was and where I was at. Meeting him was the spark that lit the fire under my *** to get moving, to work on myself. I guess that was my lesson. Working on myself to be a better person for myself so that I felt I was a better person for him. If him and I were going to be in a relationship I wanted to bring alot to the table and at that time I wasn't able to do that. I didn't want him to be disappointed in me, that I didn't turn out to be amazing like he had hoped. I was very overwhelmed by the connection with him, it made me incredibly vulnerable and insecure about my flaws. To me, he was amazing.

Being seperated, I also learned about patience and faith.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:

But seriously folks, I had one off the map "soul mate" experience years ago. And the lesson I learned is that reality and experience is what you perceive it to be. All of the odd happenings and strange "soul mate" happenings were the result of the power of my own thoughts upon the circumstances. Once I realized this and took control of my own mind, the happenings ceased almost immediately. And I saw the relationship for what it was, (because it was filled with much turmoil and I sucked it up and believed it to be a true soul mate experience.) And so I exited the relationship and was the better for it.

We are the master's of our own destiny... And our thoughts are the blueprints of our lives.

I'm being completely sincere w this, As a master of your own destiny and creator of your own blueprint, Is your life perfect, near perfect now? How full is it? I am truly, genuinely curious, I don't doubt there may be those in physical form who can actually surpass Divine intent and laws, but the manifestations in those peoples lives who claim this breadth of power never quite seems to "match".
Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
I'm being completely sincere w this, As a master of your own destiny and creator of your own blueprint, Is your life perfect, near perfect now? How full is it? I am truly, genuinely curious, I don't doubt there may be those in physical form who can actually surpass Divine intent and laws, but the manifestations in those peoples lives who claim this breadth of power never quite seems to "match".

Maybe it was just my ego talkin'
Old 05-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Maybe it was just my ego talkin'

Lol, my question and sincere curiosity is still there if anyone can answer it. I do believe at some point one may have that unlimited ability for creation. For me now, from the aspect of self that writes this in his reality, I seemingly have been forced, via this TF, SM(whatever you wanna call it) situation to accept and surrender to the obstacles, challenges, and thus opportunities that have SO CLEARLY been provided by some other force, (be that God, Higher Self, Destiny, all of the above?) that at this immediately present stage of my existence I believe I am being shown much for growth. But as far as free reign of my creation, LoA, my path appears for now to be "you don't always get what you want, but always get what you need" if that makes sense.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:37 PM
sesheta

To EricDraven

I love your posts - most of them mirror my thoughts and experiences very much :) Also like you, I was so grateful to have found this forum, as nobody in my "real" life (friends/family) seem to grasp the depth of what I am feeling and experiencing. All I keep hearing from all of them is:
"Be careful"
"Why would you move all the way to another city just because he lives there?"
"Oh, yeah, my boyfriend told me that, too, in the beginning..that changes!"

It is so hard to hear things like this from people who are supposed to love and support you...because they don't understand. So I just shrug it off, and know that they will soon enough understand my reasons "why." My TF is coming to my big family Christmas gathering with me, so everyone will finally meet him - maybe once they see us together, they will at last understand :)