Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-10-2015, 07:13 PM
Master

You will know when the time is right ! Don't worry too much about resistance. It's healthy and normal and there for a reason. just allow it to flow, that's all, don't attach to it.
Old 18-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Linen, like Belle says you will know when the time is right.

I liked the " Mirrors in Time " cd . There are times when I am interested in the past lives and times that I don't feel a connection at all.
Old 18-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Belle, interesting how you mentioned layers and the lessons.

I don't believe there have ever been any lessons in my past lives .... I must have been perfect, lol !
Old 19-10-2015, 06:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Belle, interesting how you mentioned layers and the lessons.

I don't believe there have ever been any lessons in my past lives .... I must have been perfect, lol !

That's a terrible burden! Maybe, I'm taking all your sucky karma for you so you can live a free life!

Me - what have I done? Murdered my baby (well I couldn't feed it and it was the product of rape so I felt I had to let it go). Killed my best friend (oh man the this life result of that was horrible to work out). Been an amazon warrior - and failed my tribe - went off to hunt and I came back and found the homestead trashed. There's others, that's what springs to mind for the now.

I had a flicker of things at the weekend when doing some energy work. I have been a witch and I come from a lineage of witches. And that brings great fear - the witches are in fear of their lives and other people are afraid of their knowledge. I realised that my mother has a great fear around me - partly driven by her recognition of my "witch" in me but also because she carries the same burden. It helps me to look more compassionately on her.

Also regarding the witch. My sister is a perpetrator and a condemor of witches. She's just as afraid of me as I am of her.

Understanding all that energetically is really helpful. I want to translate it into a reality.
Old 19-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne

From what I've researched Adrienne, not all incarnations are for learning lessons. We do opt out of the lesson incarnations for awhile when we have had especially previous hard life. Kind of taking a vacation and just having fun.

Where do you think you go in between lives? You have to go somewhere and do something. Give it some thought.
Old 19-10-2015, 02:51 PM
Reminded me of what Adrienne said...

"Remember, you didn't come forth to learn lessons,
you came forth to use the energy to create.
It's a big difference in orientation".

-Abraham Hicks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-10-2015, 03:03 PM
Master

For me, learning gives me the springboard to create. I guess I see it as a key to the freedom. Some of the lessons I have learnt - really help me forgive, move on - all sorts of things. Other people don't necessarily need to know the detail.

More so now - I work with the energy - good or bad rather than the detail.

I don't see that learning lessons being necessarily mutually exclusive to using energy to create? Yes, it's very possible to get stuck with the lesson.
Old 20-10-2015, 08:43 PM
Knower
I haven't had a real regression therapy session, however I agree in Lives between Lives that we agree to forgot our previous life by our ascended masters. I am sure we have different lives, why the same?

It is like expecting to open a pack of Skittles sweets and have the same mix and order of sweets. We could be black, next asian, next muslim, next a christian etc

It's a message to learn that diversity and tolerance is what makes the world go forward. No one wants to be alienated and the crows represent "You reap what you sow." If you attack crows, they will get a murder of crows to swoop or peck at you later." So if someone was an racist in a previous life, then they could reincarnate as a black person.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 20-10-2015, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Reminded me of what Adrienne said...

Old 27-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
That's a terrible burden! Maybe, I'm taking all your sucky karma for you so you can live a free life!

Sorry for all the karma related stuff you are going thru/have gone thru Belle.... but your karma is yours, not mine, lol ....