Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-10-2010, 08:44 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Yes...I feel that way too...after chatting ppl always told me I looked/acted the happiest they'd ever seen me. Radiant...& their presence is v healing, I agree. We are a healing presence for one another. If I am not in regular touch and spending quality time (tho don't always remember all of it, LOL...), then it is felt as a pain or ache in the heart...& sometimes I can't tell whose...& sometimes I know it's mine just b/c I miss him more than I can ever say or even think abt too deeply...

Yes, smile & voice look/sound the same no matter where you experience them, but there's so much abt sharing in the physical presence of those u love, as well as in the presence of their soul, which is the crux of everything.

People haven't told me I looked happier, but they did say I acted far more positive than I used to.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
all I know is that I love spending time with my twin flame so much so I really miss him when he's gone even an hour!
Spiritlite
The same here. When we are somewhere together (and we are never alone, the two of us, always other people around) he is always around me. Sitting next to me, looking me in the eyes from across the room. I do the same, I can't take my eyes off of him. It's like a magnet pulling like you say.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Master

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chartreuse
Wow...that magnet analogy is EXACTLY how I've described the attraction.

I have not been intimate with my twin yet because we have not yet acknowledged the connection (verbally, anyway). He's a client where I work and until that status ends it's impossible for me to say anything and unlikely that he will choose to do so.

But when he's here (at my work), from the moment he walks in, we're fixated on each other, and when we have reason to stand close physically (often he will come up with some "reason" for us to do so), it's the best feeling in the universe. Well, second to looking into his eyes, anyway.

It's the same when we talk on the phone - even though it's always totally professional, it's SO hard to say goodbye. His voice has almost as much effect on me as his physical presence.

OMG, how I recognize this! I feel the same when I look in TF's eyes, when he's sitting next to me it feels just magic, electrifying. Sometimes he touches my knee with his knee when we are sitting next to eachother, or he touches my hand when I hand him something over. It all feels so great, although he doesn't do it on purpose I suppose...or does he?
When we talk on the phone my heart bounces out of my chest, he probably can hear it. There's so much energy between us, he MUST feel it too. I never asked him.
Looking into his eyes is almost like having sex, feels so incredibly intimate, exciting.
Pfff, I wish he was here.

Last edited by Nymphea : 16-12-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 22-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Master
Hi
The magnetic pull is always there and a great sense of going home ( no other words describe it for me). After writing a verse on SF I saw him next day. He drove pass as I walked my dog.( this is not uncommon after 15 yrs of it) He stopped and as it was as it has always been throughout time ...we are pulled together. There are not many words spoken but a deep presence of love that is beyond logic. Words are spoken with eyes .. telephatic!
The love is of the highest order... unconditional, with an instant forgiveness when in each other presence, an a instant knowing and awareness.
Two hearts that beat as One.
In a way we top each other up with light and love to bring back into our seperate lives in this reality. Yet spiritually what God has put together no man can divide.

Bless you all
:)
Old 22-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Master
OH I have been very intimate with my twin in the past and that too goes beyond what we term as a sexual experience.. the energys do overlap as one and YES there is a feeling of being home at last!
Might have been better in some ways if I did not experience that, as you cannot miss what you have not experienced.

Lady.. u always bring forth the magical key word
" Magnetic"

:)"S and hugs to all on the path
Old 22-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Master
Big Oophs sorry all

I just noticed every-one using that word .. Magnetic!

Sorry all

**HUGS**
Old 22-11-2010, 09:36 PM
SunSister

My twin is the only one I can have a conversation with while staying totally silent. I know when he enters a building and I am pulled to him in conversations. His hugs feel like we ascend beyond the physical. I have been told, by many different persons, that we seem to be perfectly in tune. We are one another's fulfillment and completion.
Old 23-11-2010, 04:31 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Lately I've been thinking it would be incredible if my twin and I happened to work together because I wouldn't have to really miss him if I saw him often enough.............but then again, that might be way too distracting! XD
Old 23-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleigh
The magnetic energy is astounding...such a pull...such a force. We could and have laid for hours doing nothing but just being with each other.

It's been so long since I've seen him that I've had to learn to push through the dull ache that was constant for a while. Now I keep it hidden or I do believe I would cry all the time. Even though I know I can go to him or he can come to me at any time, there is something about the physical touch. I'm afraid the next time I see him, I might not let go.

i knwo just how u feel here i use to love getting on the train to visit my twin knwoing that we would just lay there or hours just holding eahcother , being in his arms i didnt even want a ciggie or a coffee lol n i cnat go more than hour without one but i did when with him , i do agree that the spiritual side of connecting is good but physical touch sumtimes we need that too i always feared each time i went i wouldnt let go lol and always clung to him , hated havin to go home , with him it felt i was living a double life

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i dont know about any of u but when im with my twin and in his company all i wnat to do is just "lay there " snuggled into him feeding off his energy , cigarettes and coffee , my ususal cravings for my neccessities all dissolve away , when one of us needed the toilet it would take us ages , he would get up so would i and vice versa lol it was like soon as we was apart we feared then the link would break lol , has anyone else been liek this when they have actually been in the comapny of their twin
YUP!!! ...thats the human side of me that did that....