Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoTheCat
crossing universes yes..
predicting the way you will die, probably.
watch out your driving, especially when crossing a railway?
but death is not an illusion, not on this plane of reality. it is an illusion only for the soul.

but if it happened, then you are a real ghost haunting its home, which is not so bad
"the illusion of safety"
Old 08-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Master

Suddenly, I feel that the Universe is taking great pains to remind me just how nerdy my tf is... and it's true, but I rarely think of him this way because he's fooling many of the masses...

Goodness, peeps, you all are awesome!
Old 08-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
I saw myself die yesterday, I crashed into a train that I didn't even see. The whole front is gone, I'm still alive with a few minor scratches. But what's weird is that I saw myself dead already...how can this have happened? I had finally spoken to my TF, and she knows we're TF's now, she's accepted it. But she doesn't know about the missiOn we're here to do. An invisible train was what I crashed into, still I don't remember seeing it. Has this happened to anyone?

I was once taking a walk and saw a person running towards me, when he was only several feet away he jumped into the air and turned into a swirling mass of debris....

It sounds crazy, but who knows what is out there... or even all around us.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Neville

Quote:
because he's fooling many of the masses...

I think you are onto something here. Blowing ones own trumpet often is recieved as ego talks... Self deprecation and understatement as a means of conveying one self , circumvents the initial resistance that one would experience should one sense the ego in communications.

It limits the options considerably.. We can go quietly, preferring to walk on the mild side. Or alternatively say this is this and that is that.( which always puts folks off). Or lastly.(not guilty your honour) play the self deprecating card, wrapping profundities in inanities and allowing others to sift for the nuggets,, It is a difficult situation for a great many , difficult to win really, damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I have considered this might be a failing in me personally....I go back in time and do remember the turmoil of is there a special someone for me, languishing in the accompanying dismay and heart ache that goes with it,,, and then it happened ,,,I got settled(for want of a better expression)

But....Death is an illusion....In relation to the Twin flame and Soul Mate issue,, OK.. However I am a little ahead here or behinsd in feeling the whole Death is an illusion thing is perhaps a little greater than its relevance to the Twinflame genre of spirituality alone.

Absolutely it is greater lol that's not what I was implying - what I meant was from the reality in which our minds are currently present within - comes with it our ability to grasp more from that perspective....

Others on a different journey may experience the same - but with a different catalyst so their perception of the same may be completely different - so too their ability to conceive what else may be out there....

But we all will awaken - no exceptions - how it happens is yet to be seen :)

I think Neville you have some excellent insight and a great perception if what is possible and my comment to you was a sincere request for you to simplify it a notch or two so we can all gain more from connecting with it rather than only being able to see the separation of the leap we need to take :)

Again - for me and others like me only lol there are some who will totally get your language lol :)
Old 08-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Neville

Quote:
Absolutely it is greater lol that's not what I was implying - what I meant was from the reality in which our minds are currently present within - comes with it our ability to grasp more from that perspective...

I do apologise.. I am real good at giving the wrong impression. I would not knowingly presume to make implications, rather I was trying to explain myself , somewhat inadequatrly,

Quote:
I think Neville you have some excellent insight and a great perception if what is possible and my comment to you was a sincere request for you to simplify it a notch or two so we can all gain more from connecting with it rather than only being able to see the separation of the leap we need to take :)

Very inadequately... I only say things how they happen through my eyes. I have no idea about speculations and such.. Its just what happens to me...

I go sleep at night and whoosh.. off my awareness goes into a real (wel it seems real ) dream world.. This would appear to prove to me an existence in which I can be really aware as in waking life only my skulll with its physical brain seems to be asleep on a pillow in my bed room.

This alone is suggestive enough to me that my life while awake, walking and talking is just a proportion of what my consciousness gets up to.

But getting on to the subject of death proper Zero brain activity would seem to remove consciousness (at least as we know it )from the process entirely.

For this I need to look physiologicaly at the frequencies at which the physical Brain works/ operates .

“Beta waves range between 13-40 HZ. The beta state is associated with peak-concentration, heightened alertness and visual acuity….. 40HZ beta frequency may be key to the act of cognition.”

Alpha waves range between 7-12 HZ. This is a place of deep relaxation, but-not quite meditation. In Alpha, we begin to access the wealth of creativity-that lies just below our conscious awareness – it is the gateway, the entry-point that leads into deeper states of consciousness. Alpha is also the home-of the window frequency known as the Schuman Resonance, which is the-resonant frequency of the earth’s electromagnetic field.

Theta waves range between 4-7 HZ. Theta is one of the more elusive and-extraordinary realms we can explore. It is also known as the twilight state-which we normally only experience fleetingly as we rise up out of the depths-of delta upon waking, or drifting off to sleep. In theta we are in a waking-dream, vivid imagery flashes before the mind’s eye and we are receptive to-information beyond our normal conscious awareness. Theta has also been-identified as the gateway to learning and memory. Theta meditation increases-creativity, enhances learning, reduces stress and awakens intuition and-other extrasensory perception skills.

Delta waves range between 0-4 HZ. Delta is associated with deep sleep. In-addition, certain frequencies in the delta range trigger the release of-Growth Hormone beneficial for healing and regeneration. This is why sleep,-deep restorative sleep is so essential to the healing process.

If I might draw your attention to the Delta range, specifically the lowest end of 0 hertz which is No brain activity at all.. well that is Brain Dead a frequency we sail very close to each night during the deepest part of sleep. The timeless void.. To me a Death we do every day.. Thats the thing,,, Peace in perpetuity,, Many however seem to associate Death more with Theta frequency..

I hope I'm not boring you,,

The implications however are that Spiritual mediums are accessing residual Theta consciousness, Which would go quiet a long way towards explaining how some folks seem to be able to communicate with Spirits.

Dead remains 0 hertz brain frequency, No activity in the physical brain at all. We already know consciousness leaves the body during Theta, However Dead is Dead and consciousness migrates from the physical plain to a the realm of love and light, a free flowing higher vibratory state, atoms become gaseous..viz a viz the 21 grammes of body weight we allegedly lose on pjysical death..The souls/spirits/consciousnesses departure, Kirlian photography can show this up . I'm told.

I know theres a lot to take in here. and i am sorry.. The fella that gunned down all those students in Norway on that Island... Well not him.. One of the surviving fleeing Students described the ordeal. He said that as he fell to the ground. His soul left his body(after all He fully expected that this was the end of his life) The fear was replaced by calm and peace. This was his NDE..

Ours is each night as we tickle 0 hertz Brain activity in Delta...Deep, Timeless, neither hot nor cold , neither hungry or thirsty, timelessness , a void, possibly the void where we are once again as we were prior to the womb and post these bones failing us,,,

It is at least worth thinking about
Old 09-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Loving_Soul

I have experienced Theta Healing - and in it experienced another world entirely :) so get what you are saying to some degree - I have also recently been experienced a deeper state - I'm not sure of the label but it comes in deep meditation - it is flashes of another reality - and I also experience a further depth that I cannot recall exact information more that I just return with a deep knowing...

Wow all quite interesting - yes yr words boggle my mind lol but within them I get my own picture - thanks!
Old 09-06-2012, 12:58 AM
Master
I'm so glad that you're ok and didn't die, though u seem pretty banged up. I think that what happened is crazy! It doesnt make sense,.. and yet I find it VERY strange it happened after speaking to your tf for the first time in over a year! Its just crazy! Thank goodness you're ok!!