Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse55
This reminds me of a plaid shirt he had worn a few months back! Many synchronicities happened that day!

WH55
Oh I love plaid shirts! (And long hair) but my TF doesn't wear plaid nor does he sport long hair. But I love him anyway
Old 20-12-2011, 11:42 AM
CopperMine

Red String of Fate

There is this Asian myth of the Red string of fate. You can read it on wikipedia....

And I quote: "The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break." & " This myth is similar to the western concept of soul mates or a Twin Flame."
Old 20-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperMine
There is this Asian myth of the Red string of fate. You can read it on wikipedia....

And I quote: "The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break." & " This myth is similar to the western concept of soul mates or a Twin Flame."

so heres a new status! lol love it! hahaah maybe now i see why there is so much red conversation between us now, ive never had a colour connected so much to a person in my life lol
Old 20-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Master
no suprise really tho is it , red and pink is the colour of love and passion lol

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 20-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Guide
When we first started talking I was a redhead and he used to go on about it all the time ..We havnt talked for months but for some strange reason all ive. Wanted these last few months is this red high heeled pair of shoes ..im not a fan of wearing red and I never ever wear heels..But I really want these shoes and they have to be red mmmmmm weird and interesting
Old 20-12-2011, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:

Thank you for this information. I know red is a wedding color in Asia also.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:

Did not know about the "Red Thread", that's really interesting.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Nightmare

Red dresses arouse men... Any vulgar dresses arouse them.
So spiritually...
Old 20-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Administrator
Hello

Color Red

Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is the color most chosen by extroverts and one of the top picks of males. On the negative side red can mean temper or anger. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Brides wear red and front doors are often painted red. Red is Tuesday's color. Red roses symbolize passionate love. Ruby rings should be worn on the left hand. Red is the color of Mars. This planet is known as the God of War.

Red Energy
Red is associated with fiery heat and warmth. It can also mean danger (burning).
Red is the color of blood, and as such has strong symbolism as life and vitality. It brings focus to the essence of life and living with emphasis on survival. Red is also the color of passion and lust.

Put some red in your life when you want:
increased enthusiasm and interest
more energy
action and confidence to go after your dreams
protection from fears and anxieties

Red gem stone properties
Red gemstones can be used to strengthen the body, promote will power and courage, add vitality, overcome sexual dysfunctions. Carry or place red gemstones around your home or office to stimulate vitality and energy.

That is what I know on the Colour Red....hmmmm way way back I had a red dress and me mate LOVed it....HMMM time for red bed sheets maybe.....LOL.

Lynn
Old 20-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
HMMM time for red bed sheets maybe.....LOL.

Check. Yup, got those already.